طالبان نے کابل ایئرپورٹ کا نام تبدیل کر دیا

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں بھی ریاستی عمارات سے شیدوں میدوں کے نام ہٹائے جائیں
yes, we have still angraiz names for important points in Karachi, like burns road, bolton market. They should be renamed to Middlecoat roat, Turowicz road etc

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They should have named it as Qari Fashihuddin Kabul International airport. Burnol prices could have become 10x then.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Karzai was a corrupt puppet of America and India.Airports and other landmarks should not be named after every nathoo platoon.Only genuine heroes or those who sacrificed their lives for the nation deserve this honour.
Karzai and his partner Zalme Khalilzad are the reason for all the unrest in the world today. both used to work unocal I believe and brought this idea of a pipeline from Central Asia to endia for cheap gas & oil. lines had to pass throgh Afghanistan (no other option) so uncle sam tried to negotiate with Taliban and on failure put the whole charade of WTC to kill 2 birds with one stone Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't what will happen to them once they go over to the next world but I am sure I do not want to see that

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Karzai and his partner Zalme Khalilzad are the reason for all the unrest in the world today. both used to work unocal I believe and brought this idea of a pipeline from Central Asia to endia for cheap gas & oil. lines had to pass throgh Afghanistan (no other option) so uncle sam tried to negotiate with Taliban and on failure put the whole charade of WTC to kill 2 birds with one stone Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't what will happen to them once they go over to the next world but I am sure I do not want to see that
So 9/11 was staged and they went to war with Afghanistan JUST to provide cheap oil and gas to India! Thats a bit out there even for a conspiracy theory.