شیری مزاری کا اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کیلئے دباؤ ڈالے جانے کا انکشاف

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
"In this new reality, Muslims and Jews are becoming trusted partners and friends, relegating the longstanding hostility between Israel and the Islamic and Arab worlds to an anachronism. This transformation should offer hope for reconciliation between Israel and the Palestinians."

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
The enemy is on the door step. It's a lie they already inside done extreme attacks from inside. Killed thousands of people. It's 5th generation war and u r under attack as well as doing attacks.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is her qualification? English teacher, colored hair, rich, baloch
We have great people in our nation but have to install such goblins.
I think she is much more educated & qualified than me and you.
Shireen Mazari studied at the London School of Economics and later received her PhD from Columbia University in political science. Mazari joined Quaid-i-Azam University as an associate professor and went on to head the university's strategic studies department. In 2009, Mazari became the editor of The Nation.

kakamuna420

I think she is much more educated & qualified than me and you.
Shireen Mazari studied at the London School of Economics and later received her PhD from Columbia University in political science. Mazari joined Quaid-i-Azam University as an associate professor and went on to head the university's strategic studies department. In 2009, Mazari became the editor of The Nation.
I know hundreds with such qualifications. I have 4 degrees including a terminal one, will Immi appoint me. No!!!
The Nation newspaper isn't reputable either. You know in Pakistan how you get jobs as an editor. If you have money, you could go and study wherever you like. That doesn't qualify you.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
دباؤ ڈالا جا رہا ہے، تسلیم کر لو ورنہ گلا دبا کر تسلیم کروا لیں گے
ہاہاہا…
ہم بھی تسلیم کی خو ڈالیں گے
گلا دبانا تیری عادت ہی سہی

Saboo

I know hundreds with such qualifications. I have 4 degrees including a terminal one, will Immi appoint me. No!!!
The Nation newspaper isn't reputable either. You know in Pakistan how you get jobs as an editor. If you have money, you could go and study wherever you like. That doesn't qualify you.
Hahaha….But you don't show it kaka ji?…. ?

Modest

Very few have such qualifications & experience.
The Nation is historically a very reputable newspaper.
It’s not only about qualifications, look at her professional work & experience.
You like to criticise people for nothing.

kakamuna420

Very few have such qualifications & experience.
The Nation is historically a very reputable newspaper.
It’s not only about qualifications, look at her professional work & experience.
You like to criticise people for nothing.
We are entitled to our own opinion. It is not a criticism for nothing. She did nothing apart from the color matching of her hair with the dress. This is what merit is in Pakistan.
When Imran criticized her once, her tantrums were well known. She was talking negatively against Imran and PTI. Her qualification is once, she is a blackmailer.

Modest

We are entitled to our own opinion. It is not a criticism for nothing. She did nothing apart from the color matching of her hair with the dress. This is what merit is in Pakistan.
When Imran criticized her once, her tantrums were well known. She was talking negatively against Imran and PTI. Her qualification is once, she is a blackmailer.
You are entitled to your opinion but criticising her qualification is the last thing you should do. Educationwise, experiencewise & party’s affiliationwise, she is on merit than many others.
Imran Khan & PTI is not any dictatorship. She can criticise the party & I as PTI supporter also critics IK & PTI when I don’t agree with any of their actions.

kakamuna420

You are entitled to your opinion but criticising her qualification is the last thing you should do. Educationwise, experiencewise & party’s affiliationwise, she is on merit than many others.
Imran Khan & PTI is not any dictatorship. She can criticise the party & I as PTI supporter also critics IK & PTI when I don’t agree with any of their actions.
she was just a privileged person and a so-called Baloch Sardar. Both mother and daughter have nothing to do with Pakistan or Islam. I don't know why are they here. She is a retired person. Why would somebody take up a job in retirement if they were so qualified and ex editor of nation?

Hussain1967

What is her qualification? English teacher, colored hair, rich, baloch
We have great people in our nation but have to install such goblins.
She has never been an English. This is the level of your info, Mr. Kakamunna ( a comedy character from PTV drama of 1990s). This is what you really are.

Shireen Mazari holds PhD degree in political Science ( not in English Language) from Columbia University USA and remained head of Strategic Studies department ( not English Department) of Quid e Azam Univesity Islamabad.

You really fuck off threads on this forum with your random and incorrect posts.

karachiwala

I thought you were serious but looks like you are not

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Whats wrong in accepting them? We don't have any direct conflict with them like the Arabs had. If they could make peace so should we. And in return get their expertise in agriculture, health and security etc. Would helps us a lot. Even Turkey & Azerbaijan have cordial relations with them and they trade with each other in billions.
Yeah cheez, why are we at logger heads with Israel? 90% of the Arabs have told Palestine to fuck off. And if any of you have met or dealt with Palestinians you will accept that they deserve what they are getting at the hand of Israelis

Only this is then we lose our moral ground on Kashmir, for that too I have expressed my views that " hum fazool ke kashmiriyon ke mamay banay huway hain" Kashmiris have always betrayed us and always sided with India, they are used to living under Hindu rule. Even in pre partition India Kashmir was the most Muslim populous state and the only Muslim majority state that was ruled by a Hindu.

What is called the LOC today, turn it into a international border, What part of Kashmir India has now becomes part of India and what part of Kashmir Pakistan has becomes part of Pakistan. End of 70 year dispute.

And also please for those people championing an Independent state, saying Pakistan should go to war with India and give Kashmiri their freedom and an independent state, keep this in mind. Kashmiris don't just want Indian Kashmir they want all of it. SO pretty much everything above sialkot till the chinese border will become part of a new Kashmiri country. We will lose places like GB, Deosai plains, K2, Khunjrab Pass, Karakoram highway AND CPEC because we will no longer have a border with China

Modest

she was just a privileged person and a so-called Baloch Sardar. Both mother and daughter have nothing to do with Pakistan or Islam. I don't know why are they here. She is a retired person. Why would somebody take up a job in retirement if they were so qualified and ex editor of nation?
Don’t judge someone’s loyalty & religion. We don’t know who is more dearer to Allah & whose deeds are better than others.
She couldn’t continue her professional work/career when she joined PTI & became a full time politician.
Many people take early retirement & retirement doesn’t mean one can’t do other activities and be an active person.

kakamuna420

Don’t judge someone’s loyalty & religion. We don’t know who is more dearer to Allah & whose deeds are better than others.
She couldn’t continue her professional work/career when she joined PTI & became a full time politician.
Many people take early retirement & retirement doesn’t mean one can’t do other activities and be an active person.
I appreciate your opinion and know that you are a good countryman.

kakamuna420

She has never been an English. This is the level of your info, Mr. Kakamunna ( a comedy character from PTV drama of 1990s). This is what you really are.

Shireen Mazari holds PhD degree in political Science ( not in English Language) from Columbia University USA and remained head of Strategic Studies department ( not English Department) of Quid e Azam Univesity Islamabad.

You really fuck off threads on this forum with your random and incorrect posts.

I understand your anger and thanks for looking in Wikipedia to find her credentials.

I do my evaluation based on her achievements in real life and for the humans, she ought to serve. Not because she belongs to my clan or religious inclination. We all have to answer Allah and for me, she is an azaab e elahi on our nation.

Logic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

شیری مزاری کا اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کیلئے دباؤ ڈالے جانے کا انکشاف​

ویب ڈیسک

05 مئی ، 2021
252837_1967234_updates.jpg
بہت سارے پریشر آئے کہ اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرلیا جائے لیکن پاکستان نےکہا کہ فلسطین کو انصاف ملنے تک اسرائیل سے متعلق سوچا بھی نہیں جاسکتا، وفاقی وزیر— فوٹو:فائل

وفاقی وزیر برائے انسانی حقوق شیریں مزاری نے اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کیلئے دباؤ ڈالے جانے کا انکشاف کردیا۔

اسلام آباد میں تقریب سے خطاب میں شیریں مزاری کا کہنا تھاکہ بہت دباؤ آئے کہ اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرلیا جائے لیکن پاکستان نےکہاکہ اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کا سوال ہی نہیں ہوسکتا اور فلسطین کو انصاف ملنے تک اسرائیل سے متعلق سوچا بھی نہیں جاسکتا۔
انہوں نے کہا کہ افسوس ہے کہ او آئی سی میں فلسطین اورکشمیر کیلئے آواز نہیں اٹھائی جاتی جبکہ پاکستان نے ماضی میں ہر مسلمان ملک کے انصاف کیلئے آواز اٹھائی، ماضی میں مسلم امہ کی مسلمان ممالک کے انصاف کیلئے کھڑے ہونا روایت رہی ہے۔
شیریں مزاری کا کہنا تھاکہ بھارت اور اسرائیل نے انسانی حقوق کے قوانین کی دھجیاں اڑادی ہیں، لگتا ہے امریکا میں صدر جو بائیڈن کے آنے سے خاص تبدیلی نہیں آئے گی، فلسطین سے متعلق ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ اورجو بائیڈن کے درمیان فرق نظر نہیں آرہا۔
وفاقی وزیر کا کہنا تھاکہ رمضان شروع ہوا تو اسرائیل نے مسلمانوں کو نماز پڑھنے اور اذان دینے سے روکا، مسلم ممالک کو کم از کم فلسطین اور کشمیر کیلئے آواز تو اٹھانی چاہیے جبکہ کشمیر کمیٹی کی طرح پاکستان میں فلسطین کمیٹی بھی بنانی چاہیے۔​

کونسا دباؤ اور کس کی طرف سے . کوئی وضاحت بھی تو کردیں . جتنا آپ ان لوگوں سے ڈرتے ہیں اتنا خدا سے ڈرتے تو ملک کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا