شیخ رشید کو انڈے مارنے والی لڑکی سامنے آ گئی

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
besharam aur begairat insaan kion Allah pak ka naam leta hea. ek imandaar aadmi ko gali deta hea. tere baap 40 saal tak is mulak ko loottey rahe aur tu kuch na bola.

Imandar? Lying and protecting criminals makes one Imandar?

I suggest you pick up Holy Quran and study the life of Prophet Muhammad (saww) and the companions(RA) to learn what Riasat e Medina really is because you need to learn what Imandar means.

I can name more than 10 lies of Imran Khan right this moment without thinking about it. They're not small lies, they're promises that he came to power with.

But it would've been fine if it was just the past. He came to power promising Riasat e Medina and then breaks all his promises.

Last edited:

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
kitnay fakhar say bta rahay hain yeh,yeh aurat Pakistani hai?

ager badtameezi per anday prnay chahie to Mushahidullah ko sb say ziada prnay chahien
then they have a long list

1: efferdine Abbasi

2: Abid Khalai Khota

3: Rana Baandri ( Faisalabad walay )

4: Maryum Daddu

5: Nani Maryum 420

etc etc......

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
ٹلی کا ٹریک ریکارڈ ہے، کہ یہ انڈے کھاتا نہیں، کھلاتا ہے
ایک دفعہ اس خاتون سے پھر دریافت کرلو، اصل واقعہ کیا ہؤا ؟؟؟
baad ma pata chala sheikhu na " Chicken Breast sanda vicchhh " khaya ho

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imandar? Lying and protecting criminals makes one Imandar?

I suggest you pick up Holy Quran and study the life of Prophet Muhammad (saww) and the companions(RA) to learn what Riasat e Medina really is because you need to learn what Imandar means.

I can name more than 10 lies of Imran Khan right this moment without thinking about it. They're not small lies, they're promises that he came to power with.

But it would've been fine if it was just the past. He came to power promising Riasat e Medina and then breaks all his promises.
Who is doing this.
Ihsaas program
Appna Ghar
Housing Scheme
Free Medical card
پھبے کٹنی بننے سے بہتر ہے کہ چپ رہو

Steyn

Who is doing this.
Ihsaas program
Appna Ghar
Housing Scheme
Free Medical card
پھبے کٹنی بننے سے بہتر ہے کہ چپ رہو

He can take these and shove it up his ass because even Nawaz Sharif did the same showbazi and nothing happened.

Just deliver on his promises and he won't need to give people chickens.

Bring justice in the country. 99% of the country's problems will be fixed.
Reform and make hospitals the same quality as his own SKMH is. They cost less than Peshawar Brt project.
Don't tax the poor and give relief to the poor and middle class in petrol, electricity, gas and you won't need giving chickens to anybody.
Give people 1 crore jobs and 5 million homes like you promised.

I would've liked him to promise Ehsaas program to people before elections then see if he got a single vote.

He's so out of touch with poors life that he thinks the poor can't afford chicken and eggs. They can but has he thought how much raising chickens cost and how time-consuming it is versus the benefits it gives are nothing unless you're farming a huge number of them.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He can take these and shove it up his ass because even Nawaz Sharif did the same showbazi and nothing happened.

Just deliver on his promises and he won't need to give people chickens.

Bring justice in the country. 99% of the country's problems will be fixed.
Reform and make hospitals the same quality as his own SKMH is. They cost less than Peshawar Brt project.
Don't tax the poor and give relief to the poor and middle class in petrol, electricity, gas and you won't need giving chickens to anybody.
Give people 1 crore jobs and 5 million homes like you promised.

I would've liked him to promise Ehsaas program to people before elections then see if he got a single vote.

He's so out of touch with poors life that he thinks the poor can't afford chicken and eggs. They can but has he thought how much raising chickens cost and how time-consuming it is versus the benefits it gives are nothing unless you're farming a huge number of them.
Still you act like پھبے کٹنی
No one cleane up 70 years filth without sacrifices. We voted for him and happy with his performance. He is doing quite well. Plugging corruption holes on daily bases.
اگر سچے انسان ہو تو
کسی کا اچھا نہیں کر سکتے تو کم ازکم حیا کرو اور برا نہ کرو۔
مجھے امید ہے کہ یہ تحریر کس اندھے یا عقل کے اندھے کے لئے نہیں لکھ رہا۔

Steyn

Still you act like پھبے کٹنی
No one cleane up 70 years filth without sacrifices. We voted for him and happy with his performance. He is doing quite well. Plugging corruption holes on daily bases.
اگر سچے انسان ہو تو
کسی کا اچھا نہیں کر سکتے تو کم ازکم حیا کرو اور برا نہ کرو۔
مجھے امید ہے کہ یہ تحریر کس اندھے یا عقل کے اندھے کے لئے نہیں لکھ رہا۔

This excuse has gotten old. What 70 years of dirt?

Pakistan was handed to him in a much better condition than it is today.

You want to know about the 70 years of dirt? The leaders of the past had to fight India despite having no nuclear weapons and Pakistan still progressed at faster pace than it is today. That's dirt?

You want to know more? Pakistan was given in an extremely terrible condition to Qauid e Azam, you couldn't trust anyone. Did Quaid or any of the leaders after him cried its centuries of dirt?

This excuse works on brain dead PTI supporters but anyone with a functioning brain can see the bullshit from a mile away.

Has Imran Khan passed a single bill to reform judiciary? The typical PTI excuse is we don't have a majority. Fine, you own KPK. What have they done for justice in KPK.

Sigh. I feel like i have done this argument a million times and i am tired and need to do something better with my time so am off.

If someone in the government was working then IK would've boasted and bragged about that like he does with his other achievements.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
پھر میں دوبارہ عرض کر دوں کہ جب آپ کے مالی حالات اچھے نہ ہو تو کوئی ترقیاتی کام کا نہیں سوچتا۔
اب الحمدللہ یہ ٹھیک ہونے شروع ہو گئے ہیں تو دوسری معاملات بھی درست ہونے شروع ہو جائیں گے۔
مجھے آپ سے شکوہ ہے کہ بجائے کوئی مثبت تعریف کرنے کے آپ جیسے لوگ منفی تنقید کرنے میں زیادہ دلچسپی مزا لےلیکر بیان کرتے ہیں۔
اگر مجھے کوئی خامی نظر آتی ہے تو اپنی انفرادی حیثیت میں اسکو ٹھیک کرنے کی کوشش کرتا ہوں ۔ اگر میں نہ کر سکوں تو جہاں میرا بس چلتا ہے وہاں اسکو سدھارنے کے لئے تجاویز دیتا ہوں۔
جن مسائل کا پہلے حل ہونے کا تصور بھی نہیں کر سکتے تھے وہ آجکل زیادہ تر حل ہو رہے ہیں۔

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ٹلی کا ٹریک ریکارڈ ہے، کہ یہ انڈے کھاتا نہیں، کھلاتا ہے
ایک دفعہ اس خاتون سے پھر دریافت کرلو، اصل واقعہ کیا ہؤا ؟؟؟
This is the reason why your mother threw an ostrich egg at Sheikh Rasheed's face...the egg broke and you came out of it, a Randi ka Bacha ?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹواری چاند پر بھی چلا جائے دور سے ھی پہچانا جا سکتا ھے۔
سوٹ پہننے سے یا سولائز ملک میں رہنے سے گدھا کبھی انسان نہیں بن سکتا۔ کھوتا ھی رھے گا۔
Thats why the Mianwali Bandar still looks ugly despite wearing a sherwani.