شیخ رشید کو انڈے مارنے والی لڑکی سامنے آ گئی

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the reason why your mother threw an ostrich egg at Sheikh Rasheed's face...the egg broke and you came out of it, a Randi ka Bacha
He is the filthy swine ever born in this world. PTI took him from the heap of trash bin and brought him on this forum .

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the reason why your mother threw an ostrich egg at Sheikh Rasheed's face...the egg broke and you came out of it, a Randi ka Bacha
ابے شاہی محلے کے گٹر میں پڑے ہوئے استعمال شدہ کنڈوم
جسے تیر ی بےبے باربار منہ میں چُوس کر
اپنے اگلے گاہک کے لئے صاف کر کے اُسکے لَن پر چڑھا دیتی ہے
اور کنڈوم میں سے مواد کھا کھا کر تم جیسے بد بُو دار رنڈی کا بچّہ پیدا ہؤا

nadeem01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imandar? Lying and protecting criminals makes one Imandar?

I suggest you pick up Holy Quran and study the life of Prophet Muhammad (saww) and the companions(RA) to learn what Riasat e Medina really is because you need to learn what Imandar means.

I can name more than 10 lies of Imran Khan right this moment without thinking about it. They're not small lies, they're promises that he came to power with.

But it would've been fine if it was just the past. He came to power promising Riasat e Medina and then breaks all his promises.
besharam insaan tere paas choice kia, bare bare chor aur feadiye. kabhi apne aap par aur apni qoom par bhi nazar dal le kitne beimaan log hean ham. kabhi quraan parh kar apne aap ko dekha hea tum kaise ho, wada philosopher

nadeem01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can u deny it Imran is not an adulterer?how a muslim can support this kind of person,I wonder u r a muslim.
nawaz sharif nahi hea zardari nahi hea, tum ne kabhi apne grebaan mein jhank kar dekha hea tu kis tara ke musalmaan ho. he is the best in the market which u have. after all he did not rob the public money, rest leave all the personal.