شہباز شریف کی گرفتاری پر مریم نواز کا ردعمل سامنے آگیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL Yeah Showbaz stood by nawaz and that story was submitted by NAB in 1800 pages of bank transactions

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
why does amount matter? shahbaz himself has said that if one rupee is proven he will resign and also we are allowed to dig his grave and take his body and hang it from the nearest lamppost.

His words, not mine... :)
Come on Man it is not that simple. Fowad Hassan Fowad, almost emptied the JSA bank. And now he in indicted for every property his every relative has. The case will take months and months. By then all Imrani monkeys would have forgotten everything due to default short memories.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Simple Question to you first: Have you seen them yet. Or has the court seen and scrutinize them yet.
I told you thousand times that I want to see it in the court proceedings. I am not confronting this question yet. I gave you examples of your previous dances just to keep things in line with you.
What happened you don't trust your own Lohar courts? It's been three years since your ganju completely failed to provide any sort of money trail and was convicted of corruption and you are still in denial of that.

You think your khota biryani infused brain will ever let you accept any corruption by any Sharif

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on Man it is not that simple. Fowad Hassan Fowad, almost emptied the JSA bank. And now he in indicted for every property his every relative has. The case will take months and months. By then all Imrani monkeys would have forgotten everything due to default short memories.
Don’t worry - we won’t forget the one rupee claim by shahbaz, mainly because he reminds us every two months. Although he didn’t say it today :)

RajaRawal111

What happened you don't trust your own Lohar courts? It's been three years since your ganju completely failed to provide any sort of money trail and was convicted of corruption and you are still in denial of that.

You think your khota biryani infused brain will ever let you accept any corruption by any Sharif
Yeaaaa I am not feeling energetic enough to go on that circle with you man. Tired from work
Somehow I am not creative enough today to talk to you on your level. So I will give it to you today.

Will_Bite

Simple Question to you first: Have you seen them yet. Or has the court seen and scrutinize them yet.
I told you thousand times that I want to see it in the court proceedings. I am not confronting this question yet. I gave you examples of your previous dances just to keep things in line with you.

TT receipts from banks have been produced by NAB which SS has not denied. In case you have been living under a rock, Sharif family defense is that its their money....they can hundi it overseas, and TT it back as they please.
No bank has come forward to say those receipts are fake or fabricated. So safe to say that the TTs are genuine.

It is in court now, which is why the court has cancelled the scumbags bail.

Just to give you a taste of the idiocy of Shahbaz sharif and his attorney.......according to dawn
The accountability watchdog's lawyer told the court that Shehbaz's assets between 2008-2018 had grown multifold. He further said that the opposition leader could not explain how he was able to buy four apartments abroad and had not shared when his business had started and its income.

Tarar told the court that the former Punjab chief minister had done a net saving of Rs81 billion in the Orange Line Train Project and Rs400 million in the taxi project. Collectively, Tarar said, Shehbaz had saved Rs1 trillion in net savings.

WTF? in response to money laundering allegations, the defense is that he saved 81 billion in metro project? Nothing like, no, there were no TTs....etc?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
TT receipts from banks have been produced by NAB which SS has not denied. In case you have been living under a rock, Sharif family defense is that its their money....they can hundi it overseas, and TT it back as they please.
No bank has come forward to say those receipts are fake or fabricated. So safe to say that the TTs are genuine.

Just to give you a taste of the idiocy of Shahbaz sharif and his attorney.......according to dawn

WTF? in response to money laundering allegations, the defense is that he saved 81 billion in metro project? Nothing like, no, there were no TTs....etc?
I think it’s called diversion tactics. They rarely work in court

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Abhay yaar kis ke saath time barbad ker rahe ho. Like I said its been three years since ganju singh has been convicted of money laundering and till today he thinks its some mega conspiracy against his great leader Mian Nelson Nawaz Mandela Sharif and he is as pure as honey.

Even if angels descend down from the heavens and testify that the sharifs are as corrupt as they come, this doofus will not accepte it, because years of consuming khota biryani in large quantities, khota fat has infused with his brain cells and a layer of khota fat has also covered his eyes.

So all he can do now is think khota and see khota.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I think it’s called diversion tactics. They rarely work in court

I feel sorry or the court and all those who were present, this hearing went on for 4 days with 12hours of bullshit from the defense counsel and defendant. I can't read more than 12 lines without puking, they had to sit through 12 hours of this diatribe! ?

Dr Adam

ڈاکٹر صاحب بہت سارے عمرانی ہیں اس طرح کی باتیں کرنے والے - ان کو پڑھ کر تسکین کر لیا کریں
خود بولتے ہوے اپنی عمر کا خیال رکھ لیا کریں پلیز --- مجھے جب بھی کسی اچھے انصافی کا تصور آتا ہے تو آپ سب سے آگے ہوتے ہیں سر

راجے تو ہر بات کو غلط سائیڈ پر ہی لے جایا کر . تیرا ذہن ہی گندہ ہے

یہ ضمانت لے کر آزاد نہیں پھر رہی کیا؟ اور ضمانت کے ضوابط کی خلاف ورزی پر اسے اب ہتھکڑی کون لگائے گا؟ لاہور کا سی سی پی او؟ یا اسلام آباد کا ؟ میرا سارا سوال شہباز کو ہتھکڑی لگنے کے تناظر میں یہ تھا . اور تو نے پتا نہیں کہاں کی کوڑی کہاں ملا دی . افسوس ہوا

اب میری اس بات کو تیرے جیسا جہاندیدہ آدمی خود غلط طرف لے جائے تو اس میں معصوم ڈاکٹر صاحب کا کیا قصور؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

What exactly are you trying to win here man. I am repeatedly saying that I am not denying it yet. I will look at it when the case proceeds in the courts. I will start from the indictment and all the way to the end.
My face will be there you can rub it when the time comes. Or maybe I will be rubbing it at your face.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

راجے تو ہر بات کو غلط سائیڈ پر ہی لے جایا کر . تیرا ذہن ہی گندہ ہے

یہ ضمانت لے کر آزاد نہیں پھر رہی کیا؟ اور ضمانت کے ضوابط کی خلاف ورزی پر اسے اب ہتھکڑی کون لگائے گا؟ لاہور کا سی سی پی او؟ یا اسلام آباد کا ؟ میرا سارا سوال شہباز کو ہتھکڑی لگنے کے تناظر میں یہ تھا . اور تو نے پتا نہیں کہاں کی کوڑی کہاں ملا دی . افسوس ہوا

اب میری اس بات کو تیرے جیسا جہاندیدہ آدمی خود غلط طرف لے جائے تو اس میں معصوم ڈاکٹر صاحب کا کیا قصور؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
چلو ڈاکٹر صاحب عین ممکن اے میں تساں نی گل غلط پاسے لے گیا ہوواں --- پلیز میری ذہنیت اتے الزام لان توں پہلے اس فورم نا او ماحول وی دیکھ لو جس وچ میں پٹواری رہنا واں - جو میرے نال روز ہونا وے اس وچ تھوڑا جا بونتر جانا تے میرا حق اے نا سر ?-- معاف کر دیو میں کی

Will_Bite

What exactly are you trying to win here man. I am repeatedly saying that I am not denying it yet. I will look at it when the case proceeds in the courts. I will start from the indictment and all the way to the end.
My face will be there you can rub it when the time comes. Or maybe I will be rubbing it at your face.
I couldnt care less about the courts. Im appealing to your common sense. What is your perspective on this? Do you think that TTs receipts are all fake?
Lets assume Shahbaz Sharif is exonerated and is cleared of all charges. Would that mean that there was no money laundering going on? Why are you stuck on 'court proceedings'? Are you some super star jurist who needs to dissect the court proceedings in order to come to a decision on whether Sharif family is engaged in money laundering or not?

Ajeeb immaturity hai. instead of answering simple questions as always, you skirt around the issue as if you are chief justice of Pakistan, "i will follow the case!" Noones waiting for you to give his sign off. My question is not rocket science.