شہباز شریف اپنے علاج کے ساتھ اس حکومت کا بھی علاج کر رہے ہیں، عوام کو تبدیلی کو انجوائے کرنا چاہیے - راناثناءاللہ

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bring back the haram kabaria and everything will be ok! how can people look at this s#it in human form?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
حکومت ہو تو علاج کروانے کی بجائے اقتدار انجوائے کرتے ہیں. اقتدار جاتا ہے تو بیماریاں یاد آ جاتی ہیں

3rd_Umpire

مسخرہ اعلیٰ کو پہلےاپنی دُم برطانوی صحافی سے چھڑا کر کوئی دوسرا کام کرنا چاہئیے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

David-Rose-Shehbaz-Sharif-report-1-750x369.jpg

amir9168

MPA (400+ posts)
گٹر کا ڈھکن جب بھی کھلے گا غلاظت اور بدبو ہی باہر آۓ گئ
لعنت ہے اس رانے خنزیر ? پہ

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Rana Sunna Ullah is an excellent narrator. He has described what every citizen is feeling in very few sentences.

3rd_Umpire

Rana Sunna Ullah is an excellent narrator. He has described what every citizen is feeling in very few sentences.
اپنی بےبے سے ایک اور بات کا بھی پتہ کر لینا، کہ
یہ بد بودار نیم خواندہ درباری "جِگ جِگ" کیسے کرتا ہے ؟؟؟

Zaidi Qasim

اپنی بےبے سے ایک اور بات کا بھی پتہ کر لینا، کہ
یہ بد بودار نیم خواندہ درباری "جِگ جِگ" کیسے کرتا ہے ؟؟؟
It seems like you are out to get some more sawab for your family today . I wish if I could do that but since I decided to ignore sob like you , I abstain playing the evil and giving him more shur to distribute. But you the universal Gutter , will never stop flowing .

3rd_Umpire

It seems like you are out to get some more sawab for your family today . I wish if I could do that but since I decided to ignore sob like you , I abstain playing the evil and giving him more shur to distribute. But you the universal Gutter , will never stop flowing .
اَپن کو انگریجی کی سمجھ نہ آوے ہے
ویسے پٹواریوں حرامجادوں کی سب سے بڑی نشانی یہ ہے کہ
مکّے مدینے کی باتیں کرتے ہیں،، انگریجی کا رعب جھاڑنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں
اور مونچھیں مُنڈوا کر گوڈوں گوڈوں تک داڑھی رکھتے ہیں،، اور دبا کر چوریاں، ڈکیتیاں، اور نوسر بازیاں کرتے ہیں

Atta-ullah-tarar-372x218.jpg

3rd_Umpire

Go lay down under Bongi Khan's butt, he will explain it to you and your family What is being said and may be he will show you in person ...
اَپن کو پتہ ہے کہ تم کو، تیری بےبے کو، اور تیرے ہیجڑے باپ کو
پھوجی کتّوں کی لُلیوں سے، اور یا پھر بغیر ختنے والی مخلوق کے لوڑوں سے مجا آتا ہے

Zaidi Qasim

اَپن کو پتہ ہے کہ تم کو، تیری بےبے کو، اور تیرے ہیجڑے باپ کو
پھوجی کتّوں کی لُلیوں سے، اور یا پھر بغیر ختنے والی مخلوق کے لوڑوں سے مجا آتا ہے

Did you ask your whore family where they picked you up from ? Must be from dump full with trash . I wonder why did they bother raising a piece of shit like you ? But then again , someone has to serve Bongi Khan and become Murad Saeed .

3rd_Umpire

Did you ask your whore family where they picked you up from ? Must be from dump full with trash . I wonder why did they bother raising a piece of shit like you ? But then again , someone has to serve Bongi Khan and become Murad Saeed .
حرامجادے پٹواری' تیرے ساتھ بحث میں مجا نہیں آتا
،،، اِس لئے تیری گانڈ میں جھاڑو کی تیلیاں ڈال کر ہی تھوڑا شغل ہو جاتا ہے

Zaidi Qasim

حرامجادے پٹواری' تیرے ساتھ بحث میں مجا نہیں آتا
،،، اِس لئے تیری گانڈ میں جھاڑو کی تیلیاں ڈال کر ہی تھوڑا شغل ہو جاتا ہے
.You just told me that you are from a heap of a trash , raised and brought up in a whore family . Obviously , your mama enjoys what you do . Right ? Does she get a chance to read what you write ? She must be proud of the moment when she picked you up from the trash . Right ? ?

3rd_Umpire

.You just told me that you are from a heap of a trash , raised and brought up in a whore family . Obviously , your mama enjoys what you do . Right ? Does she get a chance to read what you write ? She must be proud of the moment when she picked you up from the trash . Right ? ?