شریف خاندان کو عاصم سلیم باجوہ سے اصل مسئلہ کیا ہے

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
how did he get all that money(over $100m). if he is that clean, just tell us and shut all of us up
I would like to read the news where someone is claiming that Gen Bajwa has 100 million $s.
I have read that he has got three brothers in America. One had a senior postion in a bank others work in hotel industry. Nearly 20 years ago they started their first take away shop in which Mrs Bajwa invested$2500. (incidently this was the biggest sum ever sent from Pakistan then over the years total sent was less then $20000) From the news of 99 companies it seems each takeaway joint is set up as a separate compnay and there are over 200 major high income US-Pakistanis are share holders in the companyies run and manage by his brothers who have been in America for 30plus years. According to Gen Bajwa statement every thing is declared to FBR so unless some one knows some thing fishey and reports to FBR or NAB Gen Bajwa is not obliged to answer every tom dick and harry on his finances.
I live in UK and there are hundereds of examples of successful rags to riches stories.
Other day two Issa brothers were in news who from one petrol pump in 1991 today are worth over 5 Billion £s with hundreds of petrol stations in UK and France.

CaptainPakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to read the news where someone is claiming that Gen Bajwa has 100 million $s.
I have read that he has got three brothers in America. One had a senior postion in a bank others work in hotel industry. Nearly 20 years ago they started their first take away shop in which Mrs Bajwa invested$2500. (incidently this was the biggest sum ever sent from Pakistan then over the years total sent was less then $20000) From the news of 99 companies it seems each takeaway joint is set up as a separate compnay and there are over 200 major high income US-Pakistanis are share holders in the companyies run and manage by his brothers who have been in America for 30plus years. According to Gen Bajwa statement every thing is declared to FBR so unless some one knows some thing fishey and reports to FBR or NAB Gen Bajwa is not obliged to answer every tom dick and harry on his finances.
I live in UK and there are hundereds of examples of successful rags to riches stories.
Other day two Issa brothers were in news who from one petrol pump in 1991 today are worth over 5 Billion £s with hundreds of petrol stations in UK and France.

i remeber pmln supporters giving simialr reasons for hassan and hussain nawaz lolzzzz

they are so talented, they are like mark zuckerburg lolz