شرم آنی چاہیے، ایسے سی سی پی او پر لعنت بھیجنی چاہیے- اینکر عمران

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I really sad on this incident..and still against all Panjab corrupt police.. But when I first heard this news..my first thoughts which came in mind that why this woman travel alone at late night without a male person from family.. why she ignore simple checking of petrol on driving...why she used a newly build road which mostly peoples avoid to use late night if they have family with them??Why not she used bizi JT road??In Panjab..there are many areas where even male avoid to travel alone late night becoz of threat of dakoos.. Ours whole police system must be reform immediately..almost 90% police are corrupt..har.am khoor..criminal...Along with Police..Ours judiciary also badily needs reforms from bottom to top..

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really sad on this incident..and still against all Panjab corrupt police.. But when I first heard this news..my first thoughts which came in mind that why this woman travel alone at late night without a male person from family.. why she ignore simple checking of petrol on driving...why she used a newly build road which mostly peoples avoid to use late night if they have family with them??Why not she used bizi JT road??In Panjab..there are many areas where even male avoid to travel alone late night becoz of threat of dakoos.. Ours whole police system must be reform immediately..almost 90% police are corrupt..har.am khoor..criminal...Along with Police..Ours judiciary also badily needs reforms from bottom to top..
People like you and me can say this as I am sure we would advise it to our sisters/family too... but CCPO should not be publicly saying this right after the incident..

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
These news are filled with daily newspapers! Can someone say this has happened for the first time. I think this officer will catch the rapists soon!