سود پر قرضہ دینے سے ریاست مدینہ کا آغاز نہیں ہو سکتا

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر قرضہ دینا ہی ہے کامیاب جوان پروگرام کے تحت تو قرض حسنہ دیں ۔ سود تو اللّه اور اس کے رسول کے خلاف جنگ کے مترادف ہے۔ اگر ایسے اقدامات کرنے ہی ہیں تو تو ریاست مدینہ کا نام نا لیا جائے۔

مجھے آج تک حکومتی مولویوں کا رول سمجھ نہیں آیا ، چاند نظر آیا یا نہیں کے علاوہ ان لا کام کیا ہے۔ اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل ابھی تک تحلیل کیوں نہیں ہوئی جب اسکا کوئی کام ہی نہیں ہے ۔

ریاست کا تعلق دین سے توڑ ڈالیں اب ، جب ہزار مجبوریوں کے تحت کرنا وہی ہے جو اسلام کی تعلیمات کے خلاف ہے تو پھر یہ زبردستی کی اسلامی جمہوریہ کسی ؟ نا یہ اسلامی ہے اور نہ جمہوریہ ۔ اس ملک کی واحد طاقت ہمیشہ فوج رہی ہے اور اس کو انگلیوں پر ناچنے والے مغربی ۔

مذہب کا نام لے کر لوگوں کو بیوقوف بنانا بینڈ کیجئے ۔

Last edited by a moderator:

mughals

i have talked about the evils of interests but most muslims dont care. Let them wage war against Allah. Lets see who wins

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اگر قرضہ دینا ہی ہے کامیاب جوان پروگرام کے تحت تو قرض حسنہ دیں ۔ سود تو اللّه اور اس کے رسول کے خلاف جنگ کے مترادف ہے۔ اگر ایسے اقدامات کرنے ہی ہیں تو تو ریاست مدینہ کا نام نا لیا جائے۔

مجھے آج تک حکومتی مولویوں کا رول سمجھ نہیں آیا ، چاند نظر آیا یا نہیں کے علاوہ ان لا کام کیا ہے۔ اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل ابھی تک تحلیل کیوں نہیں ہوئی جب اسکا کوئی کام ہی نہیں ہے ۔

ریاست کا تعلق دین سے توڑ ڈالیں اب ، جب ہزار مجبوریوں کے تحت کرنا وہی ہے جو اسلام کی تعلیمات کے خلاف ہے تو پھر یہ زبردستی کی اسلامی جمہوریہ کسی ؟ نا یہ اسلامی ہے اور نہ جمہوریہ ۔ اس ملک کی واحد طاقت ہمیشہ فوج رہی ہے اور اس کو انگلیوں پر ناچنے والے مغربی ۔

مذہب کا نام لے کر لوگوں کو بیوقوف بنانا بینڈ کیجئے ۔​
Let's assume people are getting sick in my city and we need hospital and government don't have cash to build hospital. What should we do as government should not take a loan to build hospital for us?

Siberite

تم تو چھا گئے ہو پپو ! دیکھنا کہیں بننے والی ریاست مدینہ کے وزیر داخلہ کی نظرتمہاری تصویر پر نہ پڑ جائے ۔​

Siberite

Let's assume people are getting sick in my city and we need hospital and government don't have cash to build hospital. What should we do as government should not take a loan to build hospital for us?
Cha Cha Hipo. He is saying that IK is free to do what he likes. But don't put Islamic name of such Khibasat .

mughals

You can make your own choices. You are an adult and answerable to Allah for your own decisions

jee_nee_us

ڈرامے بازی بند کر کر جو کرنا ہے کریں ، اسلام کو بیچ میں نہ گھسیٹا لگائیں ۔ باے دا وے کامیاب جوان پروگرام میں کیا مجبوری ہے جو ریاست مدینہ میں اللّه سے جنگ ضروری ہے ؟

Okara

ڈرامے بازی بند کر کر جو کرنا ہے کریں ، اسلام کو بیچ میں نہ گھسیٹا لگائیں ۔ باے دا وے کامیاب جوان پروگرام میں کیا مجبوری ہے جو ریاست مدینہ میں اللّه سے جنگ ضروری ہے ؟
So you are saying unless all things are not done according to ur wisdom, no one should try to build a state of Madina?
In Canada, our mosques and also our houses are on loan. What's ur Fatwa regarding us?
When was last time we as a Muslim didi a research on Ribah? Can we call the current financial system based on Ribah? If yes as a Muslim what is the alternative?

Okara

Interest is more than Khabisiyat. Riase E Madinah and interest don't mix together. Cha Cha Hipo bringing NS in every IK's failure won't turn IK in to scholar or you in to a credible.
This means the business Shareef are doing is more than Khibasat? Keep in mind their businesses are on loan and they are paying interest.

jee_nee_us

So you are saying unless all things are not done according to ur wisdom, no one should try to build a state of Madina?
In Canada, our mosques and also our houses are on loan. What's ur Fatwa regarding us?
When was last time we as a Muslim didi a research on Ribah? Can we call the current financial system based on Ribah? If yes as a Muslim what is the alternative?
We are ready to bend islam if it doesn't suit us.

The simplest form of ribah is money on money. Give a loan to someone and ask for interest on it. If thats not sood then what is? I am unable to understand that why we want to make simple things complex.

If i give you 100 rupees and ask you to return 108 rupees to me then isnt it sood.? Why not just forget the term sood.

knowledge88

No Okara, you have mixed up the issues.

The thread talks about Why the Islamic Republic of Pakistan gives loans to people on Interest when it calls it Riasat-e-Madina and you have given example where you are proving the government can only build the infrastructure by collecting funds that are only available on Interest.

The issue is not paying Interest but collecting Interest.

The government of Pakistan is under obligation to pay interest when they borrow money but there is no obligation to pay out money to the needy on Interest.

You are right the government does not have many options when they borrow money.

BUT the issue here is not borrowing money but lending money.

Why the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is collecting Interest from its needy people.
What is the compulsion?

If it is not possible to give out loans without interest then don't give loans.

Even if the government is doing something which is Haram, then at least the government must not call itself a Riasat-e-Medina.

This is the whole point.

Imagine a new Islamic Bank opens tomorrow with the name "Islamic Banking " with the slogan " We only follow Prophet Muhammad Sunna and Quran " and that bank specifically tells us that we don't hide and we practice Ribah.

then how would you feel?

You would tell the bank if you want to do Banking with Ribah like National Bank, Habib Bank etc, then at least don't call yourself an Islamic bank. This is our request to the current Pakistani government, if you are practicing Ribbah where you had the power not to practice then, go ahead do it, But please don't fool us by calling it Riasat-e-Medina.

Finally, there are countries that offer Interest-free loans to their poor people.

See this link to an Australian government website. Australia gives interest-free loans to the people who need money desperately.
Why can't Pakistan do that? What Australia is doing is more Islamic than what the Pakistan government is doing with Riba for their needy.

I hope now you understand the point that calling Riasat-e-Medina is a sham to fool Pakistani people.

Last edited:

Siberite

This means the business Shareef are doing is more than Khibasat? Keep in mind their businesses are on loan and they are paying interest.
Cha Cha Hipo. Don't use your rear end to figure out the things . You are displaying total floss headed logic. I think you need some rest.

Okara

We are ready to bend islam if it doesn't suit us.

The simplest form of ribah is money on money. Give a loan to someone and ask for interest on it. If thats not sood then what is? I am unable to understand that why we want to make simple things complex.

If i give you 100 rupees and ask you to return 108 rupees to me then isnt it sood.? Why not just forget the term sood.
Sir I am not expert in this field of Ribah so experts of Islam must do a research. Its not bending but we need to understand is it really a money on money? During our Prophet Muhammad PBUH time, do we use such floating currency concept? Lets assume, u are my brother from Pakistan and u need a loan. I will send u in Canadian Dollar and will be converted to Pak Rs. Will you pay back me in Pak Rs or Canadian Dollar? Let's assume, you used loan to do a business and made a good profit and return the same amount back to me. Is it fair for both of us?

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)

مذہب کا نام لے کر لوگوں کو بیوقوف بنانا بینڈ کیجئے ۔​
Haaan Tum ko CHOORI ka Maaal Chahyeh Daaakay Maaarnay ki Azaaadi Chahyeh Madar Choud HARAAM KHOOR

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let’s be clear what Riyasat e Madina is in the context of IK. He has mentioned a million times that what he means is a “falahi” riyasat. A nation that care of its people, especially the downtrodden. Not a riyasat where all people pray 5 times a day, wear high shalwaar, have a 4 inch beard,…

knowledge88

Let’s be clear what Riyasat e Madina is in the context of IK. He has mentioned a million times that what he means is a “falahi” riyasat. A nation that care of its people, especially the downtrodden. Not a riyasat where all people pray 5 times a day, wear high shalwaar, have a 4 inch beard,…
So it is more like Western World, like Australia, England, Switzerland etc which are welfare states. These are the nations which care for poor people. They give money to the people who lose their jobs, who are unemployed, they pay money to the people who are disabled. And they don't force any religion on them, then why call the Riasat-e-Medina model? Why not Riasat-e-Switzerland model? Wouldn't that be more accurate?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک لاکھ دلیلیں کھڑی کر لیں دس لاکھ مجبوریاں گنوا لیں، سود بحرحال حرام ہے۔ چاہے اس پہ بھٹو نظام بنائے، نواز شریف حکومت کرے یا خان ، سودی نظام غریب کش ہے، حرام ہے اور اللہ اور اس کے نبی سے جنگ ہے۔

Saboo

Hahaha …to hakeem sahibaan kis marz ki dawa hen?...