سمندر پار سوشل سیکیورٹی پر پلنے والے سپورٹر

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mere bhai ap per aur ap ki nasloon per LAKH DI LANAT.

میرے بھائی اللہ تمہیں اور تمہاری نسلوں کو ہدایت دے۔ مجھے 100 فی صد امید ہے نہ تمہارے والدین نیازی کو سپورٹ کرتے رہے ہونگے اور نہ ہی تمہاری اگلی نسل نیازی جیسے دجالی اور منافقانہ سوچ کو سپورٹ کرے گی۔ بس اللہ تمہیں ہدایت دے نیازی کے پجاری

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
کتّے بھونکتے ہوئے پیچھے رہ جاتے ہیں، اور
کاروان اُس پر دُھول اور گرد اُڑاتا ہؤا سامنے سے گزر کر اپنی منزل تک پہنچ جاتا ہے

ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ بھی بہت بھونکتا تھا اب پاکستانی ٹرمپ کی باری ہے۔ انشاءاللہ

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well those who are on social securities, are not big in numbers secondly they are refugees means don’t have enough money to survive. They did not get immigration on education points. Don’t have much education some how they left the country.
So immigrants are the main source of remittances and big time supporters of PMIK.
Well majority of the people know social security. Please conduct a thorough research. You will find the shocking results.
It's very unfortunate that people living in civilised countries but still support a non democratic person, a thief who is responsible for hijacking elections back in 2018.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ بھی بہت بھونکتا تھا اب پاکستانی ٹرمپ کی باری ہے۔ انشاءاللہ
abey dhakkan ... donald trump ney apni term poori kee hai. kabhi kabhi aqul istimal kur liya karo ... warna yeh dimagh dunya se baghair istimaal hue uth jae ga. Patwari Troll !!!

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
abey dhakkan ... donald trump ney apni term poori kee hai. kabhi kabhi aqul istimal kur liya karo ... warna yeh dimagh dunya se baghair istimaal hue uth jae ga. Patwari Troll !!!

وہ ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ تھا نیازی ٹرمپ اور اس میں تھوڑا سا فرق ہے نیازی کی چیخیں نکال کر رکھ دی ہیں پی ڈی ایم نے۔ ٹرمپ جیت کر آیا تھا جب کہ نیازی جتوا کر لایا گیا تھا۔
نیازی کو گھوڑا سمجھ کر لایا گیا تھا لیکن یہ تو خچر نکلا۔
تم بھی کھوتے ہو اس لئے تمہارا دماغ اتنا ہی چلتا ہے۔

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well majority of the people know social security. Please conduct a thorough research. You will find the shocking results.
It's very unfortunate that people living in civilised countries but still support a non democratic person, a thief who is responsible for hijacking elections back in 2018.
New patwari troll ... you like your masters can only bark lies .... your master even lied in the parliament and then claimed immunity against those statements. Wow ... you have some kahunas buddy ... to defend the corrupt and fraudster lot. Also just like your masters, you make your own facts ... in fact majority of overseas Pakistanis are either students who settled there, relatives of the national there, people on jobs or people who applied for skilled immigration ... there is only a small number of people in western countries from Pakistan that are on asylum and claiming social assistance and most of them were also from MQM, PMLN, PPP and qadiyanis .... So don't pull your facts out of your *** ... Dumbf$ck. So unlike you the jahil tola who get sold for few rupees ... most overseas Pakistanis help the motherland by sending remittances unlike you the leeches who have been building their own personal wealth on tax payers' dime. I wish I could have asked you to "doob muro chulloo bhur paani main" but I know that's not going to work on a patwari loser whose existence is a mistake to begin with.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and which research did you do? or read?…Ya assay hi bak- was kar rhay ho?…..Apni adat se majbur?..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
وہ ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ تھا نیازی ٹرمپ اور اس میں تھوڑا سا فرق ہے نیازی کی چیخیں نکال کر رکھ دی ہیں پی ڈی ایم نے۔ ٹرمپ جیت کر آیا تھا جب کہ نیازی جتوا کر لایا گیا تھا۔
نیازی کو گھوڑا سمجھ کر لایا گیا تھا لیکن یہ تو خچر نکلا۔
تم بھی کھوتے ہو اس لئے تمہارا دماغ اتنا ہی چلتا ہے۔
as always ... no proof just BS. Your masters are no different than Trump...in fact probably Trump is still more intelligent than the purchi wali surkaar. Just because you lost .. your masters think elections were rigged but then they were not rigged in those seats where your masters won. Wow ... Great logic. Why didn't your masters challenge the results in ECP or SC ... in fact PTI had more challenges than you did in 2018. Another similarity is Joe Biden's win is challenged by Trump even though the whole country knows that there were no election irregularities or fraud but then again stop playing this BS game. You have been exposed as clearly shown by the "thattey marta hua awam ka sumandar" in your masters julsis. Now why don't you crawl back in the same hole you emerged from.

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar baat yeh hai k Imran khan shayad bohaat acha banda hai mager mehngai ne waqai Pakistan mein rehne waloon ki bus kerwa di hai. I’m from upper middle class family in Pakistan and even my family complains about high inflation, medicine prices etc so I wonder how poor people survive.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
New patwari troll ... you like your masters can only bark lies .... your master even lied in the parliament and then claimed immunity against those statements. Wow ... you have some kahunas buddy ... to defend the corrupt and fraudster lot. Also just like your masters, you make your own facts ... in fact majority of overseas Pakistanis are either students who settled there, relatives of the national there, people on jobs or people who applied for skilled immigration ... there is only a small number of people in western countries from Pakistan that are on asylum and claiming social assistance and most of them were also from MQM, PMLN, PPP and qadiyanis .... So don't pull your facts out of your *** ... Dumbf$ck. So unlike you the jahil tola who get sold for few rupees ... most overseas Pakistanis help the motherland by sending remittances unlike you the leeches who have been building their own personal wealth on tax payers' dime. I wish I could have asked you to "doob muro chulloo bhur paani main" but I know that's not going to work on a patwari loser whose existence is a mistake to begin with.
What about Niazi, he is called as U Turn Khan.
I live in the UK, I know what is happening here. You don't want to learn. You don't want to get any knowledge. You are arrogant and arrogance is cause of big failure.
Your leader is taking money from others. What us source of income of Niazi? How he was meeting his expenses. Your whole system is built on support from others.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar baat yeh hai k Imran khan shayad bohaat acha banda hai mager mehngai ne waqai Pakistan mein rehne waloon ki bus kerwa di hai. I’m from upper middle class family in Pakistan and even my family complains about high inflation, medicine prices etc so I wonder how poor people survive.
جزاک اللہ برادر
کم از کم کسی ایک بندے نے تو سچ بولا۔
I am so thankful to you.
We need to guide these illiterate people living abroad and relying on social security.
We need to help them by requesting them to please read and understand ground realities.
Thanks once again

Minister (2k+ posts)
سننے میں آ رہا ہے کہ سوشل میڈیا پر اب صرف اوورسیز سپورٹرز ہی عمران خان نیازی کو سپورٹ کر رہے ہیں۔ پاکستان میں رہنے والے پی ٹی آئی کے سپورٹرز یہ سمجھ چکے ہیں کہ بہت زیادہ بے روزگاری کی وجہ نالائق ٹیم ہے۔ عمران نیازی کی پاکستان کے اندر سے سپورٹ کم سے کم ہو رہی ہے۔
لیکن سوشل سیکیورٹی پر پلنے والے بیرونی دنیا میں بیٹھ کر جاہلانہ سوچ کے حامل یوتھیے ابھی بھی نیازی صاحب کی اندھی تقلید کر رہے ہیں۔
HOW COME YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE LIVING ON SOCIAL SECURITY? ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE?

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This patwari is a jahil like his leader Parchi Sharif.All overseas Pakistanis don't live on social security.Pakistanis have businesses,they work in the professions e.g. law,medicine,banking etc.Many are involved in local politics.Patwari idiots should not make sweeping statements without checking the facts.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
This patwari is a jahil like his leader Parchi Sharif.All overseas Pakistanis don't live on social security.Pakistanis have businesses,they work in the professions e.g. law,medicine,banking etc.Many are involved in local politics.Patwari idiots should not make sweeping statements without checking the facts.
I am not talking about all Pakistanis, you idiot I am talking about illiterate Youthia like you.
There are many like you on social security.
I am also in the profession and also living abroad. I know what is happening?

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
دوستو دیکھو حرام کی کمائی پر پلنے والا جاہل یوتھیا۔ کیسے میری بات اس پر لگی ہے۔ سوشل سیکیورٹی پر پلنے والے تبدیلی ووڑ گئی ہے۔
aap kon ho aap kahan rahtya ho koi aata pata koi picture share kro, aisay keyboard warrior to suub he hain chahay vo youthiay PLMN PPP JUIF main hoo ya PTI main, kia samghay bhai

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
I live in the UK, I was supporter of imran khan back in 2011-2014. I was very active in PTI.
When Niazi happily went to meet Genral Raheel during the Dharna, I left this puppet Niazi.
Niazi is only a hypocrite. He has broken the hearts of many innocent people, especially the youth.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اور جو پاکستان میں حرام کی کمائی پر نواز لندن والے کے غلام کاکروچ پل رہے ہیں انکا کیا ہو گا؟

?

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور جو پاکستان میں حرام کی کمائی پر نواز لندن والے کے غلام کاکروچ پل رہے ہیں انکا کیا ہو گا؟

?
اللہ نے انسان کو آذاد پیدا کیا ہے اور آذاد ہی رہنا چاہیے۔
کسی انسان کی پرستش نہیں کرنی چاہئے ۔ سچ کو سچ اور جھوٹ کو جھوٹ کہنا چاہیے ۔

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
سننے میں آ رہا ہے کہ سوشل میڈیا پر اب صرف اوورسیز سپورٹرز ہی عمران خان نیازی کو سپورٹ کر رہے ہیں۔ پاکستان میں رہنے والے پی ٹی آئی کے سپورٹرز یہ سمجھ چکے ہیں کہ بہت زیادہ بے روزگاری کی وجہ نالائق ٹیم ہے۔ عمران نیازی کی پاکستان کے اندر سے سپورٹ کم سے کم ہو رہی ہے۔
لیکن سوشل سیکیورٹی پر پلنے والے بیرونی دنیا میں بیٹھ کر جاہلانہ سوچ کے حامل یوتھیے ابھی بھی نیازی صاحب کی اندھی تقلید کر رہے ہیں۔
Jaaahil