سانگھڑ میں تیل و گیس کا بڑا ذخیرہ دریافت

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسلام آباد( عاطف شیرازی) پاکستان پٹرولیم لمٹیڈ نے سندھ کے ضلع سانگھڑ میں تیل وگیس کے بڑا ذخیرہ دریافت کر لیا ہے ، گیس کا ذخیرہ سند ھ میں واقع گمبٹ سائوتھ بلاک(2568-18 ) کے دریافتی کنوئیں ہدف X-1 (ST)سےہوا ہے ۔

583862_1146674_oil-and-gas_akhbar.jpg

پاکستان پیٹرولئیم لمیٹڈ (پی پی ایل ) نے اپنے شراکت داروں گورنمنٹ ہولڈنگز (پرائیویٹ ) لمیٹڈ (جی ایچ پی ایل) اور ایشیا ریسورسز آئل لمیٹڈ (اے آر او ایل) کے ساتھ مل کر ضلع سانگھڑ، صوبہء سند ھ میں واقع گمبٹ سائوتھ بلاک (2568-18 ) کے دریافتی کنوئیں ہدف X-1 (ST)سے گیس اور کنڈنسیٹ کی دریافت کا اعلان کر دیاہے۔

ترجمان کے مطابق ہدف X-1 (ST) کی کھدائی کا آغاز29 اگست2018 کو ہوا جسے 3,700 میٹرز کی حتمی گہرائی تک پہنچایا گیا ۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/583862-oil-and-gas-ppt-sindh-oil-gas-sanghar

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I heard these type of oil and gas discovering stories in Zardari..Nawaz tenore..after every 6 months.. Anyone remembered..Nawaz..Showbaz.. declare a huge.reserves of Gold..Diamond..Minerals.near Sheikhupura or Sargodah division..and they paid heavy money to medias for it's coverage..Nawaz.. Showbaz opening the project in hill sides spending millions on ads..

Shahid Abassi

All these discoveries are from 50 to 250 barrels a day each combined with a couple of million cf of daily gas production.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those exploration companies are fishy, they are on Indian payroll. If Indian side of Rajhistan have huge Gas reserve then why Pakistani side Thar doesn’t have anything explored yet except useless coal.

Arfeen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Did you guys see the news from KPK ?a Pakistani oil company allowed to extract 10.000 barrels daily was taking out 30.000 barrels daily from the well.

I don’t know if discoveries of oil and gas will make us rich, when we are corrupt to this extant.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you guys see the news from KPK ?a Pakistani oil company allowed to extract 10.000 barrels daily was taking out 30.000 barrels daily from the well.

I don’t know if discoveries of oil and gas will make us rich, when we are corrupt to this extant.

Can U Give The Link

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I
I heard these type of oil and gas discovering stories in Zardari..Nawaz tenore..after every 6 months.. Anyone remembered..Nawaz..Showbaz.. declare a huge.reserves of Gold..Diamond..Minerals.near Sheikhupura or Sargodah division..and they paid heavy money to medias for it's coverage..Nawaz.. Showbaz opening the project in hill sides spending millions on ads..
I remembered and make a page on facebook, the foolish PM and foolish nation.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ﻗﻮﻡ ﯾﻮﺗﮫ ﺍﺱ ﺷﺨﺺ ﺳﮯ ﺗﺒﺪﯾﻠﯽ ﮐﯽ ﺍﻣﯿﺪ ﻟﮕﺎﺋﮯ ﺑﯿﭩﮭﯽ
ﮨﮯ ﺟﺴﮯ ﮈﺍﻟﺮ ﺑﮍﮬﻨﮯ ﮐﺎ ﭘﺘﺎ ﻣﯿﮉﯾﺎ ﺳﮯ
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻭﺯﯾﺮﺍﻋﻈﻢ
ﮨﻮﻧﮯ ﮐﺎ ﭘﺘﺎ ﺑﯿﻮﯼ ﺳﮯ ﻟﮕﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ۔

thinking

ﺍﻭﺭ ﻭﺯﯾﺮﺍﻋﻈﻢ
ﮨﻮggﻧﮯ ﮐﺎ ﭘﺘﺎ ﺑﯿﻮﯼg ﺳﮯ ﻟﮕﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ۔

Yes before this...Qoum un leadero se umeed lagaya bethi thi jin ki B ka pta us waqt Chala jab wo bhag gae..choor..corrupt.money launderes...apnay hi officers ki bevio se khufia shadian karnay Wala..mulk ka Paisa loot Kar Bahir Properties bna ney walay...ap ne saheeh kaha...is qoum ko aisay hi leaders milay Hain..

Wake up Pak

ﺍﻭﺭ ﻭﺯﯾﺮﺍﻋﻈﻢ
Aur qoumay choot abhi bhi ghaddar nawaz ko defend kar rahi hay. bhoosri kay

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
Y
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻭﺯﯾﺮﺍﻋﻈﻢ
Tu gow muter pee aur dafa hoo

Imran the legend

ISLAMABAD - Huge discovery of gas and oil reserves have been reported in Pakistan by Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL).

huge-gas-and-oil-reserves-discovery-reported-in-pakistan-1544087407-5757.png

PPL has announced two recent discoveries of hydrocarbons and gases in Sindh.

It has discovered hydrocarbons at Sanghar district and gas from the Exploration Well Benari, which is also located in District Sujawal. Both of the discoveries have been made in the province of Sindh. Discovery of Hydrocarbons

The company which is operating Gambat South Block and has a 65% working interest, together with its joint venture partners Government Holding Private Limited and Asia Resources Oil Limited which have 25% and 10% working interests respectively, has discovered gas and condensate from the exploration well Hadaf X-I (ST) located in District Sanghar, Sindh.

The company notified the PSX that the drill stem testing in the Massive Sand (Dept) of Lower Goru formation flowed:

18.6 MMscfd of gas, a condensate of 160 barrel per day along with 65 barrel of water per day at flowing wellhead pressure of 1,307 psi on 56/64” choke.

12.1 MMscfd of gas, a condensate of 157 barrel per day along with 35 barrels of water per day at flowing wellhead pressure of 2,290 psi on 32/64” choke.

Pakistan Petroleum, which is the operator of Blok 2469-16 Shah Bandar Exploration License and has a working interest of 63% therein, together with its joint venture partners, Mari Petroleum Company Limited, Sindh Energy Holding Company Limited, and Government Holding Private Limited, who respectively have 32 percent and 2.5 percent working interest in the block, has discovered gas from exploration well Benari X-I (ST-2) located in district Sujawal Sindh.
Source

muhammadadeel

Good point, this is the where people in FBR should be punished. Because Tax department doesn't do it's job measuring finances. The extra 20K barrels are not getting evaporated in thin air. The western Tax agencies even know what you are going to eat 5/10 times in a week because they have access to your personal finances and they don't even need your permission.

AnokhaLadla416

Voter (50+ posts)
Hopefully its a true story this time and country can reap benefits from it over coming years and decades.

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻭﺯﯾﺮﺍﻋﻈﻢ
jahilo this is how institutions should work, its not PM job to decide $ rate, it is SBP job and they did it