ریپ کرنے والوں کو سر عام پھانسی دی جائے ، فیصل واوڈا

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Faisal is not aware that prosecution is responsibility of sate and he is a state. State should show us action rather than giving us Bhashan.
Unfortunately our state is very kind to Criminals and helping them on humanitarian basis.

To introduce such a law they need a majority which they don't have. Afaik they tried to introduce a death penalty for rapists after the Zainab rape/murder case but the opposition from PPP and some PMLN prevented the law from passing.

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Faisal is not aware that prosecution is responsibility of sate and he is a state. State should show us action rather than giving us Bhashan.
Unfortunately our state is very kind to Criminals and helping them on humanitarian basis.
It is not state as such,it is your judicial system within that state.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To introduce such a law they need a majority which they don't have. Afaik they tried to introduce a death penalty for rapists after the Zainab rape/murder case but the opposition from PPP and some PMLN prevented the law from passing.
Sir is a Rapist a bigger criminal or the one who robbed country? For me robber is a bigger criminal. There was no law to let a criminal escape but our leader PMIK helped a convicted criminal to escape justice. This means passing law is nothing to do with will of government to implement it.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
janab ap hukumat hain kis ke age ro rahe hain ke phansi di jai.... her zani milawat karne wale aur rishwat khor ko sar eaam phansi di jai to muashra jald sudhar jaiga...lekin MAFIA aisa nahin hone dego kyunke haramkhor taqatwar mafia ke peeche kahre hain...
WAHID HAL INQELAB INQELAB ISLAMI INQELAB.... TAYYAR HO JAIYE