روپیہ تگڑا، ڈالر کمزور ہونا شروع

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good for $ mafia. They will loose money now. That's how honest leader plays

They must be taught lesson by loss of billions..................................They have already made enough...................This one rupee loss does not matter them.............................

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مارکیٹ میں تو مہنگا ہوگیا ہے ایک سو پچاس خرید اور ایک سو باون فروخت، پوٹینز کو سمجھنے کی ضرورت ہے کہ ٹویٹ کرنے سے ڈالر نیچے نہیں آنا

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
a friend of me working in the same sector saying PKR vs USD should well come down until- 136, 137. he is confident eventually it will

Thats true.
A good friend at Director level in central bank (an insider) know that dollar will be as low as 122 rupees at the end of this week (30.05.2019) and will go further down after Eid.

Also, only state bank will exchange dollars, private money exchange are not allowed anymore.

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
مارکیٹ میں تو مہنگا ہوگیا ہے ایک سو پچاس خرید اور ایک سو باون فروخت، پوٹینز کو سمجھنے کی ضرورت ہے کہ ٹویٹ کرنے سے ڈالر نیچے نہیں آنا

It actually went down to 142 after 12:00 noon today.

bhaibarood

Thats true.
A good friend at Director level in central bank (an insider) know that dollar will be as low as 122 rupees at the end of this week (30.05.2019) and will go further down after Eid.

Also, only state bank will exchange dollars, private money exchange are not allowed anymore.
you are the biggest choroo of the century potiyan ! ? ? ? ?
122 rupey ka dollar??

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Criminal Sharif Mafia kept it low by borrowing massively in order to launder their looted money abroad. The magic of Bhagora DAR's accounting tricks. Plus the money changer mafia also manipulated in order to join the loot party.

The new govt is now taking measures to fix the mess. Once the exports start to grow, looted money recovered and tax base broadened, the $ will come down.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As a legit potiyan can you

As a legit potiyan can you believe that dollar will fall to 122 after Eid.?
Man I thought you have brain!
No, I don't believe that. My comment was in response to your impolite comment on another member's post. Yes, and I do have brain that still works!

kakamuna420

Because of Mideast tensions, Pakistanis working there have started to send their savings in Dollar to Pakistan. That is helping

kakamuna420

Thats true.

your cheater friend wants other to sell their dollars so that he could buy them. Low level studs