رانا ثناء اللہ کی گھٹیا زبان پر صحافیوں کے قہقہے

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lou PTI walay ab gandi zaban ki shikayat karain gay :D hahahhaa
Maryum nawaz k baray main kya kya nahe bola in logoun nay ...... Jab khud peh baat ati hai tou phr sharafat yad ati hai

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lou PTI walay ab gandi zaban ki shikayat karain gay :D hahahhaa
Maryum nawaz k baray main kya kya nahe bola in logoun nay ...... Jab khud peh baat ati hai tou phr sharafat yad ati hai
Naheen jee yeh sirf ghauri waloon koo kerni chahiya
. Did you showed your mother, sister and daughter in censored speeches of Khadim rizvi and team? Come on guys is it too much to ask ?

Muhammad Jibran

Naheen jee yeh sirf ghauri waloon koo kerni chahiya
. Did you showed your mother, sister and daughter in censored speeches of Khadim rizvi and team? Come on guys is it too much to ask ?
What is worse? Abusing or hiting someone. Your leaders have been invovled in multiple brawl on television.
Besides, kpk cheif minister called his opponents mothers as 'tawaif' .....
Anyway, the PTI supporters are famous for their filthy langugae.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is worse? Abusing or hiting someone. Your leaders have been invovled in multiple brawl on television.
Lol I never get answer to this question doesn't matter which supporter of rizvi I ask? I am not asking about supporters but leaders and good job comparing one off incident with slip of tongue to a guy whose job is to preach Islam but uses a language that you are ashamed to share with your family.

Pathfinder

I have to say these are the best tactics to use, or better known as chanakya. Blame others for things and try to present self as Paak saaf and ameen. That is why mian has disgusting apes like this rana for gali galooch but mian itself makes a bootha like he is dumber than a sack of onions.

Muhammad Jibran

Lol I never get answer to this question doesn't matter which supporter of rizvi I ask? I am not asking about supporters but leaders and good job comparing one off incident with slip of tongue to a guy whose job is to preach Islam but uses a language that you are ashamed to share with your family.
There are only 3 videos that were circulated over and over again to give an impression that Khadim rizvi abuses alot..... I challenge you to produce 4 to 5 such videos :)

Those videos belong to 2016 , so it is more of a propaganda

Besides, abusing a blasphemer and his supporters is a good deed ....

There are numerous examples which i can quote right now.
Even khawarij were called Dogs of Hell. Marwan was called Maloon son of Maloon , lizard son of lizard.
Sheemar was called spotted dog by Imam Hussain
The Prophet said to the banu quraizah , when they were calling bad things about prophet, that O brothers of monkey, Brothers of Swine you talk dirty things about me (mafhom)
I can quote multiple examples....
If you have little knowledge of islam go and read it first.

Muhammad Jibran

I have to say these are the best tactics to use, or better known as chanakya. Blame others for things and try to present self as Paak saaf and ameen. That is why mian has disgusting apes like this rana for gali galooch but mian itself makes a bootha like he is dumber than a sack of onions.
Same goes for PTI :)

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are only 3 videos that were circulated over and over again to give an impression that Khadim rizvi abuses alot..... I challenge you to produce 4 to 5 such videos :)

Even khawarij were called Dogs of Hell. Marwan was called Maloon son of Maloon , lizard son of lizard.
The Prophet said to the banu quraizah , when they were calling bad things about prophet, that O brothers of monkey, Brothers of Swine you talk dirty things about me (mafhom)
Yaar tum koyi khuda ka khoof karo , I can sit down with my parents , sis and daughter to read every Hadith of our Prophet SAW. I ask you a simple question can you do it with your family and listen to uncensored speeches of Khadim rizvi and co. If your answer is no, I think I have made my case.

Don't compare what Prophet said and what he knew because of divine revolution. Can you or Khadim Rizvi put a hand on Quran and say she is a blasphemer?

Muhammad Jibran

Yaar tum koyi khuda ka khoof karo , I can sit down with my parents , sis and daughter to read every Hadith of our Prophet SAW. I ask you a simple question can you do it with your family and listen to uncensored speeches of Khadim rizvi and co. If your answer is no, I think I have made my case.

Don't compare what Prophet said and what he knew because of divine revolution. Can you or Khadim Rizvi put a hand on Quran and say she is a blasphemer?

What is wrong in his speeches... Yes, i can watch it with my family :) i have watch it multiple timea.... can you watch imran khan videos with your family ? Him being with a naked woman on the beach?

Why you support a zani when you have obejections on name calling?
What is the punishment of a zani and a name caller in islam?

Tell me these two questions.

Besides you ignored everything i presented to you, to satisfy your perception.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is wrong in his speeches... Yes, i can watch it with my family :) i have watch it multiple timea.... can you watch imran khan videos with your family ? Him being with a naked woman on the beach?

Why you support a zani when you have obejections on name calling?
What is the punishment of a zani and a name caller in islam?

Tell me these two questions.

Besides you ignored everything i presented to you, to satisfy your perception.

Lol seriously, you can watch his speeches with those words of profanity with your mother, sister, and daughters. I would feel ashamed if my parents, my siblings are nearby with those words. Maybe, it is different brought up.

IK is not preaching Islam, I did not witness him committing Zinah did you? If he did he would be answerable to Allah on judgment day. Do you know how the concept of witnesses in Islam or for you Islam is what your mind thinks it is?

So my two questions from you?

1) Can you put your hand on Quran and say that Asia committed blashammy?
2) Can you put your hand on Quran and say Imran Khan is a Zani?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You can talk all the nonsense you want but whenever you narrate about our Prophet PBUH then you will write his name PBUH with dignity.... got it .... meaning darood afterwards.... This distinguishes is the Muslims from Hindus and others.... Secondly give reference of Hadith when you narrate it .... Thirdly take name of Imam Hussain RA with respect.....