رانا ثناء اللہ کی گھٹیا زبان پر صحافیوں کے قہقہے

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahaha .. seriously .. did I ever said IK didnt commit adultery. I said I dont know, Allah knows the best .. You said that IK is a Zani ... Islam ki baat kerta hoo .. Ja ker tuhmaat per thoora sa parh loo kia saza hai ... aur Allah saye tooba karoo ... Allah hum saab koo haadait atta kara ... ameen ..
Don't you think it's a hypocrisy to support a zani and criticize a molvi for abusing Blasphemers and its supporter. :)

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't you think it's a hypocrisy to support a zani and criticize a molvi for abusing Blasphemers and its supporter. :)

Seriously you are extremely thick skined. You are saying that I am supporting a zani right and criticizing you for abusing a Blashphammer ? That means that you know that IK is a Zani and Asia is a Blashphammer. Now say that you swear by Allah and book of Allah that Asia is committed a blashphammy and IK has committed a Zina? Go ahead I'll wait for your answer.

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
My parents aren't liberal :) so i m sure ..... In liberals it is pretty common
You still can’t swear they are angels and never committed adultery in life even Allah says “Son of Adam commits sins”
And good Muslim is the one who commits a sin then seeks Allah’s forgiveness and makes Touba...!!!

Muhammad Jibran

Seriously you are extremely thick skined. You are saying that I am supporting a zani right and criticizing you for abusing a Blashphammer ? That means that you know that IK is a Zani and Asia is a Blashphammer. Now say that you swear by Allah and book of Allah that Asia is committed a blashphammy and IK has committed a Zina? Go ahead I'll wait for your answer.
Lol you are a special idoit... I haven't seen a material like you, Aasiya was convicted from trail and high court and you want me to swear that she committed blasphemy then you will believe
The testimonies of the farm owner and the women isn't enough for you, now you want me to swear to satisfy you.... Get your head check...

You sounds like total nuts

Imran khan never confronted sita white, never refused that he committed adultery with her and you want me to swear.... You are by every definition a pure idiot.

Why jemima gold smith is taking care of his illegal daughter? Did you ask jemima to swear that he is an illegal child of imran khan?

I think you must be 5 or 6 years old, cuz you talk childish.

Muhammad Jibran

You still can’t swear they are angels and never committed adultery in life even Allah says “Son of Adam commits sins”
And good Muslim is the one who commits a sin then seeks Allah’s forgiveness and makes Touba...!!!
To protect imran khan you are calling that everyone is a harami unless proven otherwise, which includes saqib nisar, arif alvi, aleema khan , imran khan, his sons and yourself too and your father and your mother... etc cuz no one can swear on the things the haven't saw.

PTI is Turning out to be a party of idiots :)

Go ask your mother and father to swear they are not haramies :D .....

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol you are a special idoit... I haven't seen a material like you, Aasiya was convicted from trail and high court and you want me to swear that she committed blasphemy then you will believe
The testimonies of the farm owner and the women isn't enough for you, now you want me to swear to satisfy you.... Get your head check...

You sounds like total nuts

Imran khan never confronted sita white, never refused that he committed adultery with her and you want me to swear.... You are by every definition a pure idiot.

Why jemima gold smith is taking care of his illegal daughter? Did you ask jemima to swear that he is an illegal child of imran khan?

I think you must be 5 or 6 years old, cuz you talk childish.
Lol I need my head tested you are making all the claims but you don't want to swaer , just tell me why ?

If you are so sure then why are you not saying it. You have been brain washed to an extent where you are yourself not sure but want to proceed with tuhmats.

Just swaer and I'll believe you, because then it's on you on judgement day. Youll come back with all sorts of response but not swaer by Allah.

If you can't then just shut up

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
To protect imran khan you are calling that everyone is a harami unless proven otherwise, which includes saqib nisar, arif alvi, aleema khan , imran khan, his sons and yourself too and your father and your mother... etc cuz no one can swear on the things the haven't saw.

Good job the language taught to you by your beloved islamic leader is paying of well. SubhanAllah

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)

I don’t blame you as I don’t expect patwari has a sense cuz there is no brain....my point is that:
I don’t say IK didn’t or did commit an adultery my point is that everyone commits sins and there are numerous Ayas in Quran where Allah says seek forgiveness and make Touba and You will be forgiven...apart from Prophets of Allah every human being is supposed to commit a sin....but forgiveness is there...didn’t you leader Maryam Baji run away and had a daughter and illicit relations with a security guard before marriage??? No one is angel So I believe she made Touba and Allah will forgive her and everyone...makes sense or your patwari brain is still fukked???

Hussain1967

He never answered me, none of his followers do. Although, he is the first one who said he watches speeches full of profanity with his mother, sister, and daughter. I have to give him kudos and his parents for that type of upbringing. I would be ashamed if someone is using those words and I have to sit with my family and hear them.
There is a class of people in Pakistan who tolerate even abuses (even they enjoy it) if Moulvi is doing all that in the honor of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). At that time, the adrenaline in these people is so high due to the praise of Prophet (PBUH) that they don't even pay attention to the abuses. This I have heard from an "Aashiq". RIP Logic!

Hussain1967

RIP Punjab Govt for not forming JIT on Model Town Massacre despite promising it in SC! Reason is to do with nexus between Army and Shehbaz Sharif as the latter is also co-accused along with Rana Sana. Two days ago, Sheikh Rasheed said in a press conference (I think he was on Mazar-e-Quid) that ," Shehbaz Sharif wicket kay donon taraf khelta hai. Iss nay apni goti fit ki howee hai". Now I leave it to you people to think where Shehbaz Sharif has fit his goti. It can't be IK. It has to be our establishment. That is the only reason that Punjab govt hasn't formed JIT so far and SC didn't take action for the apparent violation of its order, and Qadri also didn't give any statement against the non-compliance of SC orders.