ذرا ہٹ کے پر 3 دن کی پابندی

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Habib Akram also recently praised Billion Tree project as well, hence he is a declared PTI supporter. Had an utmost respect for the Dawn group but guess NS finally paid the Right Price to transform this outlet into Geo-2. Even Talat Hussain hinted the biased behavior of Dawn towards the Goon League and this program is the flag bearer of this sold out attitude.

کچھ تو تنقید برداشت کرنے کا حوصلہ پیدا کرو جس کسی نے ذرا سی بھی تنقید کی اور وہ پی ٹی آئی کا دشمن ہوگیا
میرے خیال تو پی ٹی آئی کے سب سے بڑے دشمن اس کے چاہنے والے جذباتی نوجوان ہیں جو کبھی بھی تنقید برداشت نہیں کرتے

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally agree, there is hardly any talkshow in Pakistan that is as unbiased as Zara Hut Kay. Off course they criticise PTI and i may not agree with everything they say but on the whole it is one of the best show in Pakistan and very well balanced as well.

Khuda ka khauf karo. This is by far the best program on TV these days. As for your paranoia, watch their program from last Thursday. They did an entire segment on PTI's Billion tree project and did nothing but to praise PTI and KPK government. Kabhi logic bhi use ker liya karo, they bash anyone in the government or opposition who is not doing their job. Furthermore, they address the stories related of poor and the helpless way more than other crappy programs. .

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Fair enough. I guess sarcastic commentary is not everyone's cup of tea. But do watch today's show. They have elaborated on the situation and admitted that they messed up. Again, this is something only these guys can do. No other program or anchor will own up to their mistake like these guys did.
Inspite of their sarcastic commentary, I would prefer their program any day over all the ba-kwas politicians fighting like dogs kinda programs out there. At least these guys are civil and try to cover different topics including health economics and world affairs as well as local news.

Sarcastic and redicule are not same....Everyone can do sarcasm. It is not a big deal but there should be some limit that one can't be sarcastic every time so that no one can guess that he is serious or in joke mode.

They tried to be appologistic because Asad Qaiser is about to do complaint in PEMRA which had aready ban their program for 3 days so tried to clear their mess.