ذرا ہٹ کے پر 3 دن کی پابندی

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

devoid feast

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like Zara Hat Key program but of they breached a rule then they should face music.

this world is a funny place to live in. how you define a rule? lying in the parliament house as a prime minister ? murdering 13 innocent civilians in day light? releasing the details in public of a high profile and sensitive meeting about national security? and "PANAMA"?.
do you think any of the above are breaches of some rules or you think "PAISA" is everything and self respect,dignity are just words?

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
This is an effort to increase the ratings of this anti-PTI program.
Khuda ka khauf karo. This is by far the best program on TV these days. As for your paranoia, watch their program from last Thursday. They did an entire segment on PTI's Billion tree project and did nothing but to praise PTI and KPK government. Kabhi logic bhi use ker liya karo, they bash anyone in the government or opposition who is not doing their job. Furthermore, they address the stories related of poor and the helpless way more than other crappy programs. .

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khuda ka khauf karo. This is by far the best program on TV these days. As for your paranoia, watch their program from last Thursday. They did an entire segment on PTI's Billion tree project and did nothing but to praise PTI and KPK government. Kabhi logic bhi use ker liya karo, they bash anyone in the government or opposition who is not doing their job. Furthermore, they address the stories related of poor and the helpless way more than other crappy programs. .

Habib Akram also recently praised Billion Tree project as well, hence he is a declared PTI supporter. Had an utmost respect for the Dawn group but guess NS finally paid the Right Price to transform this outlet into Geo-2. Even Talat Hussain hinted the biased behavior of Dawn towards the Goon League and this program is the flag bearer of this sold out attitude.

faveer

Councller (250+ posts)

یہ چیز میرے عزیز یہ لنڈے کے انگریز تونہیں مگر یہ لنڈے کے انگریزوں کی ٹی سی کر کے ریٹنگ لینے والے ہیں ان لوگوں کو بھی بین کریں عامر لیاقت کو بین کیا اس نے بھینسا کا پردہ فاش کیا ان کو بھی بین کرو یا یہ بہنوئ لگتے ہیں
لنڈے کے انگریزو یہ پیمراہ بھی مولوی ہو گئی چلو مُنّا اپنا رنڈے رونا شروع کرو شاباش

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

But in 1st part they discussed the 'Fake' NAB letter about Asad Qaiser.... which Asad Qaiser may also do complaint to PEMRA and send a legal notice...

They may be good but the way they redicule everyone on tiny bits is not acceptable. They look like joker than anchors.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
But in 1st part they discussed the 'Fake' NAB letter about Asad Qaiser.... which Asad Qaiser may also do complaint to PEMRA and send a legal notice...

They may be good but the way they redicule everyone on tiny bits is not acceptable. They look like joker than anchors.

They didn't say anything about NAB letter or perhaps I missed that part. They did read out a charge sheet from other sources and recommended that people look into it. As for the ridicule, it's called sarcasm and is far better than than the actual joker anchors haunting my screen each night.
Anyways, they run a NO BS show. They try to cover all topics and they never call any joker politicians to their show, which for me is the best part about their program.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
Habib Akram also recently praised Billion Tree project as well, hence he is a declared PTI supporter. Had an utmost respect for the Dawn group but guess NS finally paid the Right Price to transform this outlet into Geo-2. Even Talat Hussain hinted the biased behavior of Dawn towards the Goon League and this program is the flag bearer of this sold out attitude.

It's hilarious how no one likes this program. Pti supporters think it's anti Pti, others think they are on N league payroll and then the "wisest" of all thinks that they should be towed away with a belt in their necks.
This proves that these guys are doing everything right in their program.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
They didn't say anything about NAB letter or perhaps I missed that part. They did read out a charge sheet from other sources and recommended that people look into it. As for the ridicule, it's called sarcasm and is far better than than the actual joker anchors haunting my screen each night.
Anyways, they run a NO BS show. They try to cover all topics and they never call any joker politicians to their show, which for me is the best part about their program.

I heard them say , they got NAB letter indictment which said all those charges.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A very balanced program. I really like it. If they have broken a law, they still should b punished BUT at the same time when is criticizing a judge illegal?

VivaPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
They talked about the reference against the IHC Justice, who started using the religious blanket to divert attention from the reference against him. I have read somewhere that Lal Masjid people also demanded a ban on their program and now Pemra is in action.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The way they describe things is called 'Ridiculing' not sarcasm....... and if even sarcasm, one will do once or twice not the whole program as so called 'Sarcasm'. This shouldn't be comedy shows all the time.

And why and how they read the 'Fake' Charge sheet? Had they consulted Asad Qaiser about that letter and the way they were describing each bit of that 'fake charge sheet' was annoying.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
The way they describe things is called 'Ridiculing' not sarcasm....... and if even sarcasm, one will do once or twice not the whole program as so called 'Sarcasm'. This shouldn't be comedy shows all the time.

And why and how they read the 'Fake' Charge sheet? Had they consulted Asad Qaiser about that letter and the way they were describing each bit of that 'fake charge sheet' was annoying.

Fair enough. I guess sarcastic commentary is not everyone's cup of tea. But do watch today's show. They have elaborated on the situation and admitted that they messed up. Again, this is something only these guys can do. No other program or anchor will own up to their mistake like these guys did.
Inspite of their sarcastic commentary, I would prefer their program any day over all the ba-kwas politicians fighting like dogs kinda programs out there. At least these guys are civil and try to cover different topics including health economics and world affairs as well as local news.

fannekhan

Banned
lal maszid wale mulla ka pakistan in action .qatil ki chummi lene wale justice ka mulk.

Justice-Shaukat-Aziz-Mumtaz-Qadri.png

in se yahi ummid thi .

Last edited: