arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
دیسی لبرل، سرخے، لفافے تحریک لبیک پر پابندی سے پہلے:
ریاستی رٹ کدھر ہے؟ حکومت ناکام ہو گئی

دیسی لبرل، سرخے، لفافے تحریک لبیک پر پابندی کے بعد:​

Last edited by a moderator:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
مصدق ملک کنجر جو عربیوں کا سیکس کا علاج کرتا تھا سٹیرائڈز سے علاج کر کے اور اپنے گھر کی پلی ہوئی زاتی تلوریاں ان کو سپلائی کرکے ان کا دلا اور کنجر بن کر انکی سفارش سے پاکستان آ کر پہلے مشرف کا پالتو کتا بنا اور پھر امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں والے کنجر کی اولاد نواز شریف بٹ اور گشتی فراری کا اس واسطے دلوں کی بات کو سیریس نہیں لیتے

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani liberals are beyond cure and repair. When you compare them with western liberals, you find so many contradictions and distortions in them. These liberals never ever appreciate any good thing of their opponents. They will always find faults no matter what you do. So, to hell with these liberals from my side.

Shan ALi AK 27

Pakistani liberals are beyond cure and repair. When you compare them with western liberals, you find so many contradictions and distortions in them. These liberals never ever appreciate any good thing of their opponents. They will always find faults no matter what you do. So, to hell with these liberals from my side.
They are brain dead slaves of west not Liberals.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
دیسی لبرل، سرخے، لفافے تحریک لبیک پر پابندی سے پہلے:
ریاستی رٹ کدھر ہے؟ حکومت ناکام ہو گئی

دیسی لبرل، سرخے، لفافے تحریک لبیک پر پابندی کے بعد:​

یار عارف کریم نونی کھوتے تو جو کچھ کہتے تھے انصافی کھوتے بھی اس معاملے پر پرلے درجے کے منافق تھے

اس گند کو صاف ٢٠١٧ میں ہی صاف ہو جانا چاہیے تھا لیکن تم لوگوں کو اس گند کی بہت ضرورت تھی اس لیے عمران خان اور شیخ رشیدے کو اسے اپنے منہ پر ملنے میں کوئی حرج نہیں لگا

اب اگر پتا چل گیا ہے کہ یہ گند ہے اور اسے صاف کرنے کی اشد ضرورت ہے تو میری دعا ہے کہ الله تم لوگوں کو کامیابی عطا فرماۓ - اور یقین رکھو یہ اتنا مشکل بھی نہیں ہو گا - مسجدوں کے چندے پر پلنے والے ان جاہلوں کی پہنچ دور تک نہیں - یقین رکھو طالبان ان سے زیادہ تیز دانتوں والے کتے تھے - یہ اتنا مشکل ہدف نہیں --- الله تم لوگوں سے کوئی ایک بھلائی والا کام ہی کروا دے - آمین

NasNY

A1nYNISnPeL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CA1maL-3YK9L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX342_.png

Hussain1967

They are brain dead slaves of west not Liberals.
They don’t even follow west fully. As I said earlier, western liberals are not hypocrite but Paki liberals are. Western liberals oppose religious extremists at all cost without ifs and buts, and stand with anyone who opposes or takes action against religious extremists. On the other hand, Pakistani liberals oppose religious extremists at one time, but when their opponents stand against religious extremists, they hypocritically side with religious extremists. That’s why I hate Pakistani liberals. They are a confused lot.

Galaxy

They don’t even follow west fully. As I said earlier, western liberals are not hypocrite but Paki liberals are. Western liberals oppose religious extremists at all cost without ifs and buts, and stand with anyone who opposes or takes action against religious extremists. On the other hand, Pakistani liberals oppose religious extremists at one time, but when their opponents stand against religious extremists, they hypocritically side with religious extremists. That’s why I hate Pakistani liberals. They are a confused lot This is exactly the problem in Pakistan ,they go with the wind. Moral or standards of any kind is completely missing.

Galaxy

you can see them from changing back and forth political parties. Today they will bark like a dog for one party and few weeks later doing the same thing for a completely different party.