دہلی کے کئی علاقوں میں دفعہ 144 نافذ، کرفیو کا سماں

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
tabahi shuru, modiji bohot shukria...tum per aur tumhari SSR per lakh laanat////
"Pakistan men sood, sharab, behayai aur english band aur Arabi shuru ki jai""""""
................................... wahid hal INQELAB E ISLAMI, sabr karo.......

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is result of stopping peoples from using public roads .
I thought you wrote , this is the result of stopping people from visiting public toilets. There are no public toilets in India. Actually there are not many toilets in India.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
No remorse for them, they have chosen India as their homeland now face the consequences
Not all of them....lot of them just got trapped, could not come to Pakistan.....or their areas were not form part of Pakistan....Thanks to Allah that we got our freedom and our own homeland here in our beloved country Pakistan....

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
Not all of them....lot of them just got trapped, could not come to Pakistan.....or their areas were not form part of Pakistan....Thanks to Allah that we got our freedom and our own homeland here in our beloved country Pakistan....
This is a myth, those who wanted to be migrated till 1962, i have more than half of my family still in India, the reason they reluctant to migrate was due to lands and family belongings in India, my dad migrated in 1952 after Indian take over of the state, my mother migrated from India in 1960 as child along with her family, in fact, most of the privileged families didn't migrate in 1947, they waited for the political tide to move before making their decision

First Strike

انڈین مسلمانوں کو 1947 میں فضلو ڈیزل جیسے لعنتی مولویوں کی بات مان کر انڈیا میں رہنے کی سزا مل رہی ہے۔ حرامی نسل کے ملاؤں نے قیام پاکستان کی مخالفت کر کے اسلام دشمن ہونے کا ثبوت دیا​

Aslan

It would have been very difficult for poor Muslims in far flung areas to come to Pakistan.The rich Muslims could have sold their properties,businesses and land and migrate to Pakistan.Muslims from India were coming to Pakistan until 1960s.Many Muslims believed India will not become a fascist Hindu state.They thought they will not be treated as second class citizens.This has been proved wrong and they will suffer.I don't see a bright future for Indian Muslims.