دھیرج سرکار دھیرج

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK himself said, he will not be a puppet PM or take orders from someone else. Looks to me that you are acknowledging IK is a dummy PM, and doesn't really know what he is doing?
Nooras are running like bitches. You may be drinking cow piss for a living but Zaidi Qasim asked me when it's going to be released and it is and cuunt like you pretends that Geo released.. What a cow pias drinker wanker you are.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
is there anyone one who believes on JANG reporting> except some low paid MARRAYAM GROUP. and look who is tweeting MUSHTAQ MINHAS ?

Hahaha. It is just thought. But we all know JKT owns Imran Khan, only somebody far powerful can release this report.

zaheer2003

دنیا کی تاریخ میں حکمرانوں کی کامیابی میں ایک اہم ترین وصف ان کا مردم شناس ہونا ہے۔۔۔ پاکستان کی اشرافیہ کے کرپٹ ہتھکنڈوں کا تو ایک زمانہ شکار رہا ہے اور یہ سیاسی گِدھ جس طرح اپنی انتحابی انویسٹمنٹ کو حکومتی وسائل سے نچوڑ کر اپنی شوگر، فلوراور سٹیل ملیں تابندہ و منعفتہ رکھتے ہیں اس سے سارا زمانہ آگاہ ہے۔۔۔۔ لیکن قربان جائیں والیِ چمنستان کی سادگی پر۔۔۔۔ آستین میں ٹھُوئنے اور سنپولئے پال رکھے تھے اور انکے ڈسنے کی فطرت کو آشکار کرنے کیلئے ایک عدد کمیشن کی رپورٹ کا انتظار تھا؟؟؟؟
جواں ہے رات ساقیا، شراب لا، شراب لا۔۔۔۔
EU2ln_dWoAAmGt0

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
IK himself said, he will not be a puppet PM or take orders from someone else. Looks to me that you are acknowledging IK is a dummy PM, and doesn't really know what he is doing?
lets decide that at a later time.
for now lets settle your claim that was FIA report was disclosed by army establishment and nawaz sharif was sent to london by IK??

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
lets decide that at a later time.
for now lets settle your claim that was FIA report was disclosed by army establishment and nawaz sharif was sent to london by IK??

You: "lets decide that at a later time"??
No. Your argument is plain stupid. Is IK a PM or not? The buck stops with him. If Army is running the government as it is perceived then Bongi Khan should resign. Bongi Khan was brought to power with the help of military establishment, but is now a liability because of poor and incompetent governance.

Salazar67

کل جب میڈیا پر چینی بحران کی تحقیقاتی رپورٹ جاری ہوئی تو حکومتی ناقد نیزے اور تلواریں سونت کرمیدان میں آگۓ- معصومانہ خواہش کے ساتھ سبھی یک زباں ہیں کہ ہرکارے (واجد ضیاء) کے ایک ہاتھ میں رپورٹ تو دوسرے میں ایک طشتری ہونی چاہیے تھی جس میں ملزموں کے سر سجے ہوتے- یعنی نہ عدالت لگے اور نہ ہی ملزموں کو بیانِ صفائی کا موقع ملے ---- ملتان کے قاسم باغ اور لاہور کے یادگار چوک میں پھانسی گھاٹ نصب ہوں اور پھر دما
دم مست قلندر

ایسے بے صبرے دوست شانت ہو جائیں- ملزموں کے نام آشکار ہوچکے- اس میں کوئی تخصیص نہیں- حکومتی حمایتی ومخالف سبھی اس گھناؤنے جرم میں ملوث ہیں- یہ کارٹل ایک پولیٹیکل معاشی مافیا ہے جو ہر حکومت کو گھیر لیتا ہے، بلکہ کئی کی سرپرستی میں یہ کام کرتا ہے- اس مافیا کا زور توڑنا آسان نہیں اگرچہ ممکن ہے- مگر اس کے لیے حکمت عملی اور سیاسی دور اندیشی درکار ہے

قوم عمران خان کے ہاتھ میں کند چاقو تھما کر یہ امید لیے بیٹھی ہے کہ وہ اس سے کرپشن کے اونٹ کو زبح کرے- یہ سادہ لوحی سے بڑھ کرکچھ نہیں-زمینی حقائق ہمارے خواہشات سے چلتے ہیں اور نہ ہی بدلتے- حکومت پہلے ہی ایک پاؤں پر کھڑی ہے، اس میں یکبارگی اگر ایک جتھہ (جنوبی پنجاب گروپ) الگ ہوگیا تو دھڑام سے خواہشات کے یہ محل زمین بوس ہو جائیں گے

عمران خان نے اعلیٰ اختیاراتی کمیشن کی رپورٹ کا اعلان کیا ہے جو 25 اپریل کو جاری ہونی ہے، اتنا انتظار کیا ہے تھوڑا مزید کرلینے میں حرج نہیں- ملزمان عیاں ہوچکے- ہمیں امید ہے کہ عمران خان کسی سیاسی مصلحت کے شکار نہیں ہوں گے- ان سماج کش کرداروں کو کیفر کردار تک پہنچائیں گے-
اور اگر ایسا نہ ہوا تو خود اپنے ہاتھوں اپنی سیاسی قبر کھودیں گے- وقت آن پہنچا ابھی نہیں تو کبھی نہیں
Death to all hoarders. PUBLIC hanging or shot at sight.

No other choice period. Start with JT the The Sugar Don. Revolution.. French style. Kill them all.5000 must die to save Pakistan.

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
You: "lets decide that at a later time"??
No. Your argument is plain stupid. Is IK a PM or not? The buck stops with him. If Army is running the government as it is perceived then Bongi Khan should resign. Bongi Khan was brought to power with the help of military establishment, but is now a liability because of poor and incompetent governance.

Reason; Is IK a PM or not?
Please be a reasonable man- you seem confused and yourself negating what you said earlier.

you said earlier IK sent nawaz sharif to London- which means he is PM.no?
do i need to tell you or do you want to decide yourself first.
Use some of your grey matter. Allah ne dimagh diya hay yaar.
واجد ضیا کو سپریم کورٹ نے لگایا تھا , جے آئی ٹی سپریم کورٹ نے بنائی تھی جبکہ ن لیگ نے جے آئی ٹی کو قبول نہیں کیا تھا .
یہاں واجد ضیا کو عمران خان نے لگایا کے انکوائری کا حکم دیا -رپورٹ پبلک عمران خان نے کی ہے

YOU want to discredit him-کریڈٹ کیسے چھین لو گے تم ؟
why?- you dont like him, so say you dont like IK but do not distort the facts.
and please behave as a grown up man-stop patronizing me- man up first.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reason; Is IK a PM or not?
Please be a reasonable man- you seem confused and yourself negating what you said earlier.

you said earlier IK sent nawaz sharif to London- which means he is PM.no?
do i need to tell you or do you want to decide yourself first.
Use some of your grey matter. Allah ne dimagh diya hay yaar.
واجد ضیا کو سپریم کورٹ نے لگایا تھا , جے آئی ٹی سپریم کورٹ نے بنائی تھی جبکہ ن لیگ نے جے آئی ٹی کو قبول نہیں کیا تھا .
یہاں واجد ضیا کو عمران خان نے لگایا کے انکوائری کا حکم دیا -رپورٹ پبلک عمران خان نے کی ہے

YOU want to discredit him-کریڈٹ کیسے چھین لو گے تم ؟
why?- you dont like him, so say you dont like IK but do not distort the facts.
and please behave as a grown up man-stop patronizing me- man up first.

So is IK going to arrest Jehangi Tareen aka Cheeni Chor? or Not?

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
So is IK going to arrest Jehangi Tareen aka Cheeni Chor? or Not?

i dont know what will be the outcome of the full inquiry report on 25/4/20.who will be held responsible? i hope and wish every corrupt in Pakistan gets full punishment and he deals with each and every culprit as per Law- we all know courts/law is compromised, rich people hire barristers for millions and they find the way out for them.

ali-raj

Buddy, IK's existence depends on JKT. IK will be your best friend if you throw money at him (There is a special word used for that kind of person, especially females). All PTI founders are gone and have been thrown out the moment Jehangir Tareen stepped in with his money.
Buddy, I work for PTI and i know very well how IK works. The Special Word is "QATRI RANI" which IK isn't.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha. It is just thought. But we all know JKT owns Imran Khan, only somebody far powerful can release this report.
why “ somebody far powerful “ did not release reports from last 30 years ?
And how do you know this somebody far powerful released reports and Imran khan was trying to stop these reports ? Someone sent you secret message that Imran khan don’t want to release these reports and “ somebody far powerful “ want to release reports without PM permission ?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
why “ somebody far powerful “ did not release reports from last 30 years ?
And how do you know this somebody far powerful released reports and Imran khan was trying to stop these reports ? Someone sent you secret message that Imran khan don’t want to release these reports and “ somebody far powerful “ want to release reports without PM permission ?

Because this is what happens in Pakistan. There has never been any accountability, only deals. I will believe there is accountability when I see JKT behind bars, and his money in our treasury. This fake drama by P0T!ans as if this is unprecedented is total BS. Nawaz Sharif was convicted while his government was in power. Now lets see this so called Mr Accountability hold his friends accountable.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Because this is what happens in Pakistan. There has never been any accountability, only deals. I will believe there is accountability when I see JKT behind bars, and his money in our treasury. This fake drama by P0T!ans as if this is unprecedented is total BS. Nawaz Sharif was convicted while his government was in power. Now lets see this so called Mr Accountability hold his friends accountable.
I agree he cannot go behind bars even all sugar mafia no one will go behind bars . Even any rich millionaire around the world does not go to jail . Even if you be millionaire no one can touch you as well . This world believes on “ right is might “ . Anyone have power use it for its own . But in my entire life I found only one Leader that is Imran khan doesn’t care anything and just think for pakistan and for poor Pakistanis .