Nawaz Sharif received with royal protocol in Qatar

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
just wait, this looks like second coming of tafu in UK.
Otherwise by the immigration laws in UK, a convict/criminal is not allowed entry.
If they let him in UK, he will become their asset.

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Does this man look sick, or on deathbed?
I wouldn't call him a "man" to begin with. A real man would've faced his fate head on among his people, sick or otherwise!

But yes he is sick. Only a sick mind would launder and plunder the poor who cannot afford fancy medical treatment at home, let alone abroad.

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
سعودی طیارے سے قطری طیارے تک

نظریاتی کا نظریہ نہیں بدلا صرف طیارہ بدلا

? ??

دوڑ گیا جے

62865e60cd784f13a256ab443eea9399_XL.jpg

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)

? ??

دوڑ گیا جے

SHAME ON CHORE NAWAZ CHORE SHAHBAZ CHORE ZARADRI AND SHAME ON LHC.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

? ??

دوڑ گیا جے

uski tou yeah jeet hi hay, hum yahan hansi mazaq krlayn jitna marzi but the reality is k 1 person is bigger than the whole country and its system and institutions etc...sad but true... :(

Kavalier

SHAME ON CHORE NAWAZ CHORE SHAHBAZ CHORE ZARADRI AND SHAME ON LHC.

sath chor bhi likhtay ho, sath shame bhi dilaaty ho, kamal hay bahi......

shame is for us, our country, our system..... hum awam "chaay" banay howay hayn iss sab mayn k jiska bijli ka bill time pay submit na ho tou police ajaati hay jab kay aik 20 saal ka kaptaan DIG level k officer ko team samait kidnap bhi karleta hay, phenti bhi lagwata hay, phir maafi bhi ussi say maangwata hay aur hamaray hi ander aisay "chaay" hotay hayn jo phir unkay hi boot polish kartay hayn... Jab hum nay unko itna sir pay charhaya howa hay tou karnay do unko jo wo chaye, chor ko kis bat ki sharam dila rehay ho, usnay tou bhaagna hi hay, sharam usay aani chayey jo bhaga raha hay, full protocol day kay...

Sohail Shuja

uski tou yeah jeet hi hay, hum yahan hansi mazaq krlayn jitna marzi but the reality is k 1 person is bigger than the whole country and its system and institutions etc...sad but true... :(
Actually, I won't put it like that one "Person" is bigger than the "System". NS and Zardari represent a "System" in their own, which has plagued the country since 1970. They are a cult ... this old cult of capitalist/industrialist/Feudal and sifarshi/raashi system.

As I have said that this system is prevailing in Pakistan since 1970's, therefore it is not likely that you eradicate this system totally in just one year. Though, I would say that it is a commendable performance by PTI that it has at least made this system to lose its footings. They are taken aback my dear. Look at these goons and buffoons hiding in their own skins now. With sustained effort, I can see that in the coming times, they will totally fade away from the political arena of Pakistan, or they will have to change their modus operandi in politics.

Last edited: