دوسری شادی کیوں کی؟ بیوی کا شوہر سے انوکھا بدلہ

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh sab haram khor endian culture ka influence hey lekin mardoon ney bhi achi riwayat bhi qaim nahin ki doosri shaadi kerkey pehli key saath nainsaafi kertey hein

This is sad, in Pakistan women don’t allow second marriage which is halal.

TONIC

I it is not halal. Go read the Quran. Sex maniacs.
It’s halal and I have read it many times , if it was not halal Prophet PBUH would not have done it and Arabic is my language unlike you , I speak it in daily basis :) so don’t tell me about Quran which I know way better then you who have no clue about Quran and just mis quote it without understanding it.

TONIC

I am seriously curious how do you manage? Isnt there any jealousy factor amongst them? I have met a few people with two wives and their life was living hell.
Well my first wife is my first cousin who is also a doctor, my second wife is from Lebanon and she is a lawyer and third one is from Ukraine and she is director working for a multinational.
There seems to be awkward moments for sure but overall they all know each other and I was asked to marry by my first wife who happens to be very religious and she encouraged me to marry and have multiple wives and it was totally not acceptable by my parents initially but everything worked perfectly fine.
I think problem happens when there are financial issues but I make quite a good living Alhamdulilah and all my wives are professionals and as such they don’t depend on me financially but I do manage it somehow :)
It’s not difficult if you want to do something halal .

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
It’s halal and I have read it many times , if it was not halal Prophet PBUH would not have done it and Arabic is my language unlike you , I speak it in daily basis :) so don’t tell me about Quran which I know way better then you who have no clue about Quran and just mis quote it without understanding it.
If Arabic is your language doesn't mean you understand the Quran.
Go read the Quran with your open mind.
Hazrat Mohammad had one wife at a time.
You guys are the reason the world humiliate the Muslims.
Divided into sects by following fake rawayaat.

Shazi ji

And you are being a plain ignorant brat.

Dear TONIC
Totally agree and plz don’t listen to ignorant بدو FORCE

TONIC

If Arabic is your language doesn't mean you understand the Quran.
Go read the Quran with your open mind.
Hazrat Mohammad had one wife at a time.
You guys are the reason the world humiliate the Muslims.
Divided into sects by following fake rawayaat.
Thanks for your concern but I know I am right so I don’t need your approval. If it was not allowed the Prophet Muhammad PBUH would not have done it, Abu Bakr RA, Umer R.A, Usman R.A and Ali R.A are our role models after Prophet who all had multiple wives so I am on the right path.
Choose your words correctly as you are not only criticising me but also all these great men who practiced and lived our great religion.
Think about it and let’s not continue debating as our point of view can’t form a uniformity.

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for your concern but I know I am right so I don’t need your approval. If it was not allowed the Prophet Muhammad PBUH would not have done it, Abu Bakr RA, Umer R.A, Usman R.A and Ali R.A are our role models after Prophet who all had multiple wives so I am on the right path.
Choose your words correctly as you are not only criticising me but also all these great men who practiced and lived our great religion.
Think about it and let’s not continue debating as our point of view can’t form a uniformity.
I won't debate with anyone as majority of the Muslims are following mazhab not the Deen.
And do not insult Hazrat Mohammad and sahaba by telling me tha t they head multiple wives.
This is ajmi Islam nothing to do with Islam and Qur'an.

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
No you can’t as I am with your mother and you are my lost child بدو
Ser how your brain works.
When you can't answer it you resort to vulgarity. You are follower of fake rawayaat and mullah with zero intellect to think and reflect on your own.

TONIC

I won't debate with anyone as majority of the Muslims are following mazhab not the Deen.
And do not insult Hazrat Mohammad and sahaba by telling me tha t they head multiple wives.
This is ajmi Islam nothing to do with Islam and Qur'an.
Why nonsense are you talking about !!! You are insulting Prophet PBUH and Sahaba by saying that having more then one wife is haram ... are you completely stupid !!