خوش ہوں کہ سگریٹ پینے کا انتخاب کر سکتی ہوں، سعودی خاتون

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سعودیہ میں لبرلازم کے فروغ کے تحت کی جانے والی تبدیلیوں کے پیش نظر یہی جاننے کی کوشش کر رہا ہوں. کے سنیما گھر اور کلب کھولنا اور تمباکو نوشی کی آزادی ہی لبرلازم ہے
Agar yeh liberalism hay tu Allah he Hafiz hay musalmaan ka.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aik cigratte penay par itna shor shraba.. europe amrika mein ye arbi ladies jo karti hein iska koyi soch bi nhi sakta.. itnko azadi mllni chayee.. takey strangers ke bajaye apni zaban ke logon ke samne nangi ho

Munawarkhan

there are no clubs in Saudi.
smoking was never banned here, you can buy from any supermarket.
cinemas opened up now in some cities

سعودیہ میں لبرلازم کے فروغ کے تحت کی جانے والی تبدیلیوں کے پیش نظر یہی جاننے کی کوشش کر رہا ہوں. کے سنیما گھر اور کلب کھولنا اور تمباکو نوشی کی آزادی ہی لبرلازم ہے

chandaa

Prince Suleiman jitni marzi haraam zadgi shuroo kar de Saudia mein laikan phir bi West aur America se apni Badshahat nahin bachaa paey ga. After all his masters are after the natural resources in middle east! First they will empty their pockets by stealing oil money then they will kick their ass and through away their Govt to capture all resources. Wail lil Arab!!

Aslan

In UK cigarette advertisements were banned a long time ago.You can't smoke in aeroplanes,trains,buses and offices.This is because cigarette smoke can harm those who are close to smokers.Smoking causes lung cancer.It is sad that large number of people in third world countries are still smoking.In UK the numbers of smokers is very small now.This is due to better awareness of dangers of smoking.

Hassanzad1

Citizen
یار سعودی عرب کی فکر کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں کسی کے بارے بات کرنے سے پہلے اپنے گریبان میں جھانکو

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
none of anyone's business what another human being choose to do
On your valentine comment" jalne wale ka munh kala" i asked you a question that if i could give a flower to your sister. I knew you are not going to like it and going respond with a dislike and you got me banned for a day. So, i never got a chance to ask you the second part of my question.
Every one know valentine day is not meant to be a brother and sister day. Then, why would you promote something that is repulsive to your own soul? Something you uphold but will get you mad enough to get someone banned if that same idea knocks your own door?
Cognitive dissonance, any battle within? And you are doing the very same thing here as well.

Wadaich

70555832_2456269471365469_2878244317436035976_n.jpg