حکومت کو گرا دینا چاہئیے یا نہیں؟ عوامی سروے کیا کہتا ہے

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
stupid anchor.. better ban democracy n impose martial law and fuk all corrupt mafia and their supporters too.. 10years minimum time should be given to PTI

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well it makes sense that people are frustrated at the moment, hope the reforms can start to translate into better livelyhood of people soon.

Other then economic condition Buzdaar is still stuck with Shehbaaz Sharerf model, what we saw in KPK is missing in Punjab. We don't see new initiatives by Punjab government, Police, hospital and schools have not been upgraded. I don't understand why IK is stuck with him

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
stupid anchor.. better ban democracy n impose martial law and fuk all corrupt mafia and their supporters too.. 10years minimum time should be given to PTI
Bro, look at the ground realities. What is the performance of Punjab government? Now it's more then a year in power and Police, hospitals, schools are at status quo. I hated Pervaiz Khattak but at least he allowed young PTI team to do what they wanted. Here it seems like only Buzdaar wants credit or he will fire you, which we saw in the form of Shehbaaz Gill.

Diesel

Bro, look at the ground realities. What is the performance of Punjab government? Now it's more then a year in power and Police, hospitals, schools are at status quo. I hated Pervaiz Khattak but at least he allowed young PTI team to do what they wanted. Here it seems like only Buzdaar wants credit or he will fire you, which we saw in the form of Shehbaaz Gill.
POLICE n BUREAUCRACY doesnt want any change.. they are part of corrupt mafia noora n zardari.. its not easy task.. it will take time.. U see now corrupt mafia hands in hands against IK becoz they feel threatened now first time

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
تاحیات پسماندہ گدھا کسی صورت نہیں ہٹایا جائیگا نہ ہی اسکی جگہ کسی بندے کے پتر کو لایا جائیگا چاہے ١٠٠ پرسنٹ لوگ پی ٹی آئی کی حکومت کو گرانے کی حمایت کریں کیونکہ وسیم اختر پلس کے علاوہ کوئی بھی اور بندہ نہیں مل سکتا پاکپٹنیوں اور حرامی جٹ اینڈ کمپنی کو عثمان بزدار تاحیات پسمندہ گدھے کے علاوہ جو اتنی آسانی سے پی ٹی آئی کا مکو ٹھپ سکے جتنی آسانی سے یہ تاحیات پسماندہ گدھا ٹھپ رہا ہے اور عمران خان کو پورے پاکستان میں ڈھونڈھنے سے بھی کوئی اتنا ڈمب مل ہی نہیں سکتا جتنا یہ ہے ،سا ئیکل چلانے والے کو ایف سکسٹین دینے سے وہ پائلٹ نہیں بن جا تا بلکہ کریش کر دیتا ہے

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
POLICE n BUREAUCRACY doesnt want any change.. they are part of corrupt mafia noora n zardari.. its not easy task.. it will take time.. U see now corrupt mafia hands in hands against IK becoz they feel threatened now first time
I agree with you, but I honestly see very little done on this front. It is not job of IK to do every job. Honestly speaking as a staunch PTI supporter I am disappointed so far from PTI Punjab chapter. They have shown a little to no progress. They are working with status quo and hoping maricle will happen. Unfortunately, this is not how things will change.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who surveys within one year of government? These paid fa fail anchors did not survey the noora aur ghaddari on thier first year of government...paid lafafa anchors..

Diesel

I agree with you, but I honestly see very little done on this front. It is not job of IK to do every job. Honestly speaking as a staunch PTI supporter I am disappointed so far from PTI Punjab chapter. They have shown a little to no progress. They are working with status quo and hoping maricle will happen. Unfortunately, this is not how things will change.
alternative is bablu dablu maryam farrari 420 n bilo khusra gay party

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
I appose PTI on many forums but if anyone thinks that based on its performance PTI Govt should be thrown out of the Parliament, then I will definitely appose this also.....I want to give tis govt. full 5 years to work and show progress. good or bad we will decide after 5 years.....

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
گرا دو حکومت۰۰۰لیکن
لات مار کے۰۰۰بلکہ
لات اُٹھوا کے