حکومت عمر شریف کیلئے امریکا میں کینسر کے علاج کیلئے مدد کرے گی ، اہلیہ

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
May Allah s.w.t bless him with a speedy recovery.

Honestly I did not like his wife's tone. We DEMAND from the govt and PM IK. Who are you to be demanding anything? How about a humble request?

How Ironic this MQM stalwart who always was against IK is now "demanding" IK

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A leaking blood vessel cant be treated in Pakistan?
My thoughts exactly?

Maal pani bohat hai. He can afford to get treated in the US hence he is. But cannot buy Visa's so "demanding" from the govt to arrange those.

Bimari ki halat mein bhi akard nahi gai.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah s.w.t bless him with a speedy recovery.

Honestly I did not like his wife's tone. We DEMAND from the govt and PM IK. Who are you to be demanding anything? How about a humble request?

How Ironic this MQM stalwart who always was against IK is now "demanding" IK

You wrote, "We DEMAND from the govt and PM IK. "

Watch the video again, it was a slip of the tongue because she corrected herself straightaway.
She said that

ہے demand حکومت سے ہماری

then she straightaway corrected herself and said

ہے REQUEST عمران خان صاحب سے

اگر کسی عورت سے ڈاکٹرز یہ کہیں کے اس کا شوھر 20 دن کا مہمان ہے

اور 20 دن کے بعد اس کو اپنے شوھر کودفنانا پڑھ سکتا ہے اور ایسے میں

پر Live TV
وہ غلطی سے ڈیمانڈ کا لفظ کہ کر فوراً اپنی تسہی کر لے

کرے use اور ریکویسٹ کا لفظ

تو اس بد بخت عورت کو معاف کر دیں

Last edited:

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
May Allah Subhan hoo wa Taalaa give him Shifa and have His special mercy on him.
PLEASE please don't start abusing me for what I'M ABOUT say this is my point of view, and it might sound very harsh but what Umer Sharief has done for humanity or our country? What sort of Hero is he?

Last edited:

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
My thoughts exactly?

Maal pani bohat hai. He can afford to get treated in the US hence he is. But cannot buy Visa's so "demanding" from the govt to arrange those.

An air ambulance ride is not cheap either, why to pay by yourself when it can be paid by tax payers money. ?

knowledge88

May Allah Subhan hoo wa Taalaa give him Shifa and have His special mercy on him.
PLEASE please don't start abusing me for what I'M ABOUT say this is my point of view, and it might sound very harsh but what Umer Sharief has done for humanity or our country? What sort of Hero is he?

Watch this video first and think how many very depressed and sad people would have escaped their sadness and depression through Umer Sharif's jokes. Umer Sharif always says his life goal is to snatch tears from people's eyes.

NOW Watch this video

Last edited:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys...I don't believe his family is asking for financial assistance but they just want facilitation of the transport arrangement and emergency visa issuance. With covid everywhere, things are moving slow and time is of essence here. Govt. Can make these arrangement much more efficiently through compared to a common man. Umer Sharif has played an important role in many philanthropic projects by offering his services to the nation. The word "demand" from his wife was definitely unintentional and was corrected right away. Remember he is fighting for his life and we should understand what his family may be going through in this difficult time. We should pray for his health and recovery and not make this any more than that. Thanks.

knowledge88

Guys...I don't believe his family is asking for financial assistance but they just want facilitation of the transport arrangement and emergency visa issuance. With covid everywhere, things are moving slow and time is of essence here. Govt. Can make these arrangement much more efficiently through compared to a common man. Umer Sharif has played an important role in many philanthropic projects by offering his services to the nation. The word "demand" from his wife was definitely unintentional and was corrected right away. Remember he is fighting for his life and we should understand what his family may be going through in this difficult time. We should pray for his health and recovery and not make this any more than that. Thanks.
Well said.

jani1

اللّٰہ ان کو اور باقی بیماروں کو شفا دے۔ آمین۔

ویسے عمر نے ساری عمر جو کروڑوں کمائے وہ کہاں گئے، جو آج سرکاری خیرات کو بیٹھ گئے۔۔؟

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naveed sab bohot shukria iss intahai zaruri post ke liye... Allah karim Umer Sharif ko sehat eKamila aur 'Ajila ta farmaye... Pkistanaur urdu ki dunya men khushiyan bakherne wale ke liye Allah karim asani peda kare... jab aur jahan Umar Sharif ilaj ke liye jainge ham Overseas Pakistani.. unhain her tarah ki sahulat denge inshaAllah

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Systemic capillary leak syndrome
ہے یا کینسر ہے
یا
leak vessel

کیونکہ اگر لیک
vessel
ہے تو الگ بیماری ہے لیک کیپلری سینڈروم ہے تو الگ بیماری ہے

کیونکہ جینیٹک بیماری
کا علاج مشکل ہوتا ہے کیونکہ ایک جنیٹک بیماری ہے دوسری میڈیکل کنڈیشن ہے جسکا علاج نسبتا آسان ہے بہت آسانی سے پاکستان میں ہو جانا چاہئے
بحرحال مسز عمر شریف در اصل صحیح طرح
explain
نہیں کر پائیں کہ اصل مرض کیا ہےجب تک اصل مرض نہ پتہ چلے علاج کے بارے میں کوئی بھی ڈاکٹر کچھ نہیں کہہ سکتا
اگر دل سے متعلق ہے تو اپنے ڈاکٹر آدم جیسے سینئر کی رائے بھی لے لیں

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہے یا کینسر ہے
یا
leak vessel

کیونکہ اگر لیک
vessel

کیونکہ جینیٹک بیماری
کا علاج مشکل ہوتا ہے کیونکہ ایک جنیٹک بیماری ہے دوسری میڈیکل کنڈیشن ہے جسکا علاج نسبتا آسان ہے بہت آسانی سے پاکستان میں ہو جانا چاہئے
explain
نہیں کر پائیں کہ اصل مرض کیا ہےجب تک اصل مرض نہ پتہ چلے علاج کے بارے میں کوئی بھی ڈاکٹر کچھ نہیں کہہ سکتا

ranaji brother: I sure can provide my opinion provided I'm allowed to have access to the doctor/hospital fact sheet pertaining to his case together with all lab results.

Rest, I endorse your above comments.
Most probably it may be a case of leak vessel... amenable to medical intervention.

Additionally, my best wishes and my humble prayers are with him for his early recovery.

? ? ?

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہے یا کینسر ہے
یا
leak vessel

کیونکہ اگر لیک
vessel

کیونکہ جینیٹک بیماری
explain
I heared from my doctor friend in usa that treatment is extremly expensive average per day room cost plus medication care etc per day 1000$ a day one surgery average including fees for anesthesiologist etc 15000$

and forget air ambulance with doctor and a nurse for 16 hours to usa plus jet fuel pilot 50,000$

aik lakh dollar hogae.

umar shareef made a lot of money but 3 wives children cannot afford in dollars 100,000 dollars or more thats too much for standup comedian. He is not level of cricket player like shahed afridi or bollywood sharukh khan

surgery pakistan mein hoesuktee hae laikin our people dont trust even the best world class hospital like agha khan as its not so organized like europe or usa.

i think due to umer shareef popularity pakistani govt will spend on him.
Inshallah.

Iam confused he has cancer or heart issues or both then cancer treatment as it is chemotherapy is vvvvv expensive.

may allahtallah help him. Ameen. Sad