حادثہ:کار سوار انجن شیٹ میں پھنسےشخص کو سڑک پر گھسیٹتے ہو ئے چھوڑ کر فرار

Arshad Chachak

Siasat.pk Web Desk
Trigger warning: sensitive content
This incident took place on the morning of 24-May-2020 around 7:35am. A white toyota corolla as we can see drifted away around the corner , and left a man lying on the road from the looks of it. Upon rushing to the aid of the man outside our house, he slowly revealed to us the savagery of the driver and the events that took place just moments before.
Mr. Naeem and his wife, Kiran, were on their way from the graveyard Miani Saab when a car (white toyota corolla) hit them from behind on canal bank road, somewhere near Madrasa Jamia Ashrafia, Lahore. His wife, Kiran died on the spot (due to serious head injury and excessive bleeding) and was found immediately, while search was initiated to find the body of her husband, Mr. Naeem who was assumed to have fallen into the canal by the rescue 1122 teams and traffic wardens there. Little did they know that, Mr. Naeem had been dragged along under the car for another kilometre or more, until coming around this corner of Shah Jamal colony, as we can see in this video.
One cannot fathom the extent of road burn injuries that the guy suffered. He got stuck under the engine sheet while the driver fled the scene. His body grinding along the road, leaving blood trails behind and left no flesh on his spine (lower back), hip bone, thighs, calves, feet and hands. Some of the fingers and toes including the heel of his feet had completely worn off. I cannot think of the pain he was in, he could barely speak yet maintained consciousness. He was taken to Services hospital and is undergoing major surgery at this moment and might lose his life so please pray for his speedy recovery also for the deceased wife who left behind two daughters aged 15 and 17. They were residents of Ichhra, Lahore.

These are the best images we could find of this barbaric incident from the neighbourhood CCTV cameras. Please spread the word in finding out the responsible driver. An FIR has already been registered at the Shah Jamal police station.

You can contact Mr. Muhammad Shehzad (relative) at ‭0321 4893543‬ for anyone who wants to help.

Pause
-0:18
Additional Visual Settings
Enter Fullscreen Unmute

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nothing in the video is visible other than a damaged car, so just can't believe any story blindly

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
get new glasses old man
Ah yes I see it now, after watching it again. Thanks
You need to reign your anger in and watch your language. In another thread you were cursing my mother for no good reason. It's not like I can't rip you a new one, I just choose not to fall to the level of deplorability you seem to reside in.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ah yes I see it now, after watching it again. Thanks
You need to reign your anger in and watch your language. In another thread you were cursing my mother for no good reason. It's not like I can't rip you a new one, I just choose not to fall to the level of deplorability you seem to reside in.

apologies brother
my anger was towards that driver but you came in the way

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh corrupt judges Election Commission, NAB aur courts main awam ka Qatul ker rahay hain. in ko farigh kero warna Pakistan farigh ho jai ga....