جیسن بہرنڈورف اور حسنین

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آسٹریلیا نے آج اپنا نیا تیز گیند باز کھیلایا اور نتیجہ سب کے سامنے۔

ادھر محمد حسنین ریلو کٹوں کو جوس پلا رہا ہے۔ ادھر وسیم اکرم نے کل بولا کے ورلڈ کپ کوئی ایسا ٹورنمٹ نہیں کے نئے لوگوں کو چانس دیا جائے۔ تو لائے اس کو کیوں تھے ساتھ میں۔

وسیم اکرم صاحب انڈیا کے میچ کے بعد بھی شعیب ملک کی حمایت کرتا رہا۔ بےشرمی کی حد ہے پاکستان کے سابقہ کرکٹرز میں۔

نیچے تصویر دیکھو اور پہچانو فرق۔ وسیم اکرم جیسے دوگلے منافقین کرکٹ میں جو سچ بولنے سے خوف رکھتے ہیں اور آسٹریلین سوچ میں یہ ہی فرق ہے۔

وسیم اکرم، سلیم ملک اور دیگر کھلاڑیوں کو کسی وجہ سے جواء کھیلانے پر جرمانہ یا سلیم ملک پر پابندی لگی۔ کیا پاکستانی قوم اس طرح کی تاریخ کو بھول گئی ہے جو یہ شخص اب جو اپنا منہ کیا کسی اور ملک کے لیے بیچ رہا ہے۔

جس نے ایک دفعہ جواء کھیلا یا کورٹ میں الزام ثابت ہونے کے بعد سلیم ملک کی طرح اس کو جرمانہ ہوا۔ کیا یہ شخص پاکستان کو پھر نہیں بیچ سکتا اپنی زبان کو نہیں بیچ سکتا۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think they will give a chance to Husnain . Its sort of too late for him now. They are not that brave that they can take a chance in most important match with new bowler.

muhammadadeel

I don't think they will give a chance to Husnain . Its sort of too late for him now. They are not that brave that they can take a chance in most important match with new bowler.

When no one is taking wickets with the new bowl. Even the blind wud know to do something different.

Remember Imran Khan took a chance on the fat idiot Inzamam just bcz he can win him the match and he did that.

It's the mindset, that's the difference.

Zaidi Qasim

When no one is taking wickets with the new bowl. Even the blind wud know to do something different.

Remember Imran Khan took a chance on the fat idiot Inzamam just bcz he can win him the match and he did that.

It's the mindset, that's the difference.
Their issue is with batting more than their bowling .Pakistan has yet to produce players like Saeed Anwar , Miandad etc. Lot of our good talented bowlers were wasted in their early age because of the wrong headed planing of PCB .

muhammadadeel

Pray for injuries , azhar mahmood wants to stick with shaheen again.

They have a looser's mindset with idiots like Waseem Akram shamelessly promoting seniors like Shoaib Malik.

Even after India's match the shameless person didn't behave like a Pakistani telling clearly Shoaib Malik must be dropped. Now he can talk b/w his mouth.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Behrehdorf was swinging the ball, to be honest Husnain shouldnt be in the team. He was part of team against Australia and England and have done nothing special to get the slot. Pakistan need another genuine spinner like one a karachi kings have. Perhaps umar or something like that. Two spinners strategy is better option.

muhammadadeel

Their issue is with batting more than their bowling .Pakistan has yet to produce players like Saeed Anwar , Miandad etc. Lot of our good talented bowlers were wasted in their early age because of the wrong headed planing of PCB .

I am talking about specifically the mindset of Imran Khan how to play the game. Taking a chance on the match winners to win. Where have u gone to.

Zaidi Qasim

I am talking about specifically the mindset of Imran Khan how to play the game. Taking a chance on the match winners to win. Where have u gone to.
Its just that gut feeling one Captain should have. Sarfraz is not really a Captain material , not a good batsman or even wicket keeper. Also, he is simple and quite. Pakistani team is full with Khalifas. They need someone with stick in his hand.

muhammadadeel

I don't think so my friend. He should consider himself lucky that PCB saved his ass.

PCB or probably Imran Khan or someone who wanted to use him later in a proper way. Now that he owes them, he has gone hypocritical on Pakistan players supporting Shoaib Malik 37 years to be included. I smell an Indian support there.

muhammadadeel

Its just that gut feeling one Captain should have. Sarfraz is not really a Captain material , not a good batsman or even wicket keeper. Also, he is simple and quite. Pakistani team is full with Khalifas. They need someone with stick in his hand.

I agree with u in principle both arguments this and above.

But question here is too compare the mindset of Australians, Imran Khan to take a chance to play match winners to win VS the shameless Pakistani mindset to play defense or play old loosers.

muhammadadeel

Behrehdorf was swinging the ball, to be honest Husnain shouldnt be in the team. He was part of team against Australia and England and have done nothing special to get the slot. Pakistan need another genuine spinner like one a karachi kings have. Perhaps umar or something like that. Two spinners strategy is better option.

At-least Husnain is better than Hassan Ali or Shaheen in current form. Think in context of the current situation.

muhammadadeel

Waseem Akram was totally involved in match fixing. PCB saved him. anyone says anything otherwise does not know Waseem. his match fxiing was so obvious even a novice could see that this match is fixed

Question is who saved him, that is using him even today to not criticise Shoaib Malik?
When everyone knows the politics and grouping of Shoaib Malik in the team.