جہانگیرترین نے کوئی چوری نہیں کی،سبسڈی غلط ہے تو دینے والے پکڑو -عقیل ڈھیڈی

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I thought I would never agree with this mountain of fat ever but the guy is right . I think Bongi khan could even sacrifice his own father to save his own ass. JKT must have realized it now.. ? .

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thought I would never agree with this mountain of fat ever but the guy is right . I think Bongi khan could even sacrifice his own father to save his own ass. JKT must have realized it now.. ? .
Issue is not with subsidy.
Issue is the temporary local shortage created. This is the main topic...............

But things are out of your mental capability..............It is only called twisting what dhedi said....................

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حج پے سبسڈی ملے تو جائز۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ادارے خسارے میں جائیں اور ان کو سبسڈی دی جائے تو جائز۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن چینی پے ملے تو ناجائز تو چینی اتنی غلط چیز تو بازار سے لیتے کیوں ہو اور پھر مزے لے لے کر چائے میں میٹھائی میں کیکوں میں کھاتے کیوں ہو ؟؟؟؟ یاد رہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اورینچ لائن کا منسوبی بغیر سبسڈی چل ہی نہیں سکتا بلکہ میٹرو جتنی بھی ہیں چاہے لاہور ملتان اسلام آباد سب سبسڈی پے چل رہی ہیں

Zaidi Qasim

Issue is not with subsidy.
Issue is the temporary local shortage created. This is the main topic...............

But things are out of your mental capability..............It is only called twisting what dhedi said....................
It is obvious from his statement what he wanted to say . And I am 100% right about the arrogant dumb ass Bongi. He could do that anytime of the day .

Zaidi Qasim

حج پے سبسڈی ملے تو جائز۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ادارے خسارے میں جائیں اور ان کو سبسڈی دی جائے تو جائز۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن چینی پے ملے تو ناجائز تو چینی اتنی غلط چیز تو بازار سے لیتے کیوں ہو اور پھر مزے لے لے کر چائے میں میٹھائی میں کیکوں میں کھاتے کیوں ہو ؟؟؟؟ یاد رہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اورینچ لائن کا منسوبی بغیر سبسڈی چل ہی نہیں سکتا بلکہ میٹرو جتنی بھی ہیں چاہے لاہور ملتان اسلام آباد سب سبسڈی پے چل رہی ہیں
Its not about subsidy itself. It is the unnecessary need of exporting the commodity when all the reports were against it. When you export , you get subsidy because the international prices are much cheaper than the domestic prices. However, when it was obvious that there is a shortage of Sugar in the country, Bongi allowed the sugar to be exported plus provided them the subsidy. Then when the sugar prices shot up because of the demand. They made more money by raising the prices then subsidy itself.

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہمارے کچھ اینٹی عمران دوست بھی مزے کی چیزیں ہیں۔
رپورٹ شائع نہ ہو تو عمران قصور وار
رپورٹ شائع ہو تو بھی عمران قصور وار
جہانگیر ترین مورد الزام ٹھہرے تو عمران قصور وار
جہانگیر ترین بچ نکلے تو بھی عمران قصور وار

پہلے یہ خود تو فیصلہ کر لیں کہ انہوں نے کیا سٹانس لینا ہے۔

کل مریم اورنگزیب سزا کا مطالبہ کر رہی تھی۔ آج عمران نے سزا دینے کی بات کی تو فرماتی ہے یہ وقت کرونا سے لڑنے کا ہے اس رپورٹ کو چھوڑو۔۔۔ انہوں نے قسم کھائی ہے کہ انہوں نے عمران کی مخالفت ہی کرنی ہے۔ اگر کل عمران کسی تقریب میں کہے کہ اللہ ایک ہے تو پتا نہیں یہ پھر کیا کہیں گے۔