جو گھر کو نہیں سنبھال سکا وو حاجیوں کو کیسے سنبھالے گا - حجاج عمران خان اور نور الحق قادری پر برس پڑے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Martay hongay to marwatay bhi hongay? Ab is mein kia?
lagata haiin aap ka ya khandani paisha hain jo itna maloom hain aap ko. waisay agar tumhare profile pic itnee chiknee hain to tumharee ghand aur sister b bohat chiknee ho gee lol . rabb ki dian hain heheheheheheh

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lagata haiin aap ka ya khandani paisha hain jo itna maloom hain aap ko. waisay agar tumhare profile pic itnee chiknee hain to tumharee ghand aur sister b bohat chiknee ho gee lol . rabb ki dian hain heheheheheheh
The reason I know about this is a documentary called "Bacha Bazi" in Afghanistan and northern parts of Pakistan. It is so very disgraceful what people do in that part of the world.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
The reason I know about this is a documentary called "Bacha Bazi" in Afghanistan and northern parts of Pakistan. It is so very disgraceful what people do in that part of the world.
hahahahah with due respect modern world calls is LGBT or GAYS OR BI OR HOMO and in punjabi/urdu they call it londay baazi which means it happens every where dont pin point one area by showing ur ugly racial grudge to pakhtoons.
by the way qasooor is not in north of pak or in afghan area

Saboo

hahahahah with due respect modern world calls is LGBT or GAYS OR BI OR HOMO and in punjabi/urdu they call it londay baazi which means it happens every where dont pin point one area by showing ur ugly racial grudge to pakhtoons.
by the way qasooor is not in north of pak or in afghan area
LGBT is a recent phenomena, people started coming out of the closet admitting they are gays or lesbians and holding parades every year celebrating it too. Bachabazi in this part of the world has been happening way long ago, may be since the days of 'Qaum e Loot'....and they will face the same fate as them.
I don't have any racial grudge against pakhtoons or any one else. It was you who
boasted, instead of being ashamed, that 'pakhtoons pichwaray martay hein'...jaisay yeh koi fakhar wali baat hay?
BTW when the azaab comes, as on Qaum e Loot, please run and don't look behind.....nahin to pathar kay ho jao gay?....a nishaan e ibrat for people to come.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
LGBT is a recent phenomena, people started coming out of the closet admitting they are gays or lesbians and holding parades every year celebrating it too. Bachabazi in this part of the world has been happening way long ago, may be since the days of 'Qaum e Loot'....and they will face the same fate as them.
I don't have any racial grudge against pakhtoons or any one else. It was you who
boasted, instead of being ashamed, that 'pakhtoons pichwaray martay hein'...jaisay yeh koi fakhar wali baat hay?
BTW when the azaab comes, as on Qaum e Loot, please run and don't look behind.....nahin to pathar kay ho jao gay?....a nishaan e ibrat for people to come.
ok zubaida aapa again u won . abb tum khush by the way im straight kuch to lehaaz rakho aapa g apni umar k . buhtaan lagana gunah hain.

Saboo

ok zubaida aapa again u won . abb tum khush by the way im straight kuch to lehaaz rakho aapa g apni umar k . buhtaan lagana gunah hain.
It is not a matter of winning or losing? Truth always triumphs over falsehood.
BTW you yourself admitting ..pashtoons pichwaray se kartay hein. If I am reminding you of what you said, isss mein buhtaan kahan se aa gia? Waisay to buhtaan laganay se bara gunah to jhoot bolna hay? Mujhay khwah makhwah mein zubaida appa bana dia?...