جنکو ریپ اور بے پردگی کا تعلّق سمجھ نہیں آتا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I would argue an additional point: most people in West genuinely do NOT care what a person wears in public - baring a few exceptions. Also staring at someone is extremely rude and people being stared at will call the starers out on it in West.

But desi men have a very disturbing habit of staring...always....staring...hard! Personally speaking, whenever I was out with family as a kid back home, the way men stared at the female members of my family was just disgusting - and all they did was wear your typical shalwar kameez with dupatta!

matlab yun lagta hai ke kisi aurat ka libaas woh apni aankho se utaar kar hi damm leynge. hijabi, non-hijabi kisi ko nahi chorrna aisay mard hazraat ne. chottay larko se le kar pakki umer walay uncle types! they just stare so much as if its WAJIB on them to stare!

wohi baat.... 'momin mardo se kaho apni nazarein jhukayen' is the first rule of that Quranic ayat, but mard hazraat of our "pak pavitar muashra" forget that and IMMEDIATELY blame women's clothes for natural disasters, rape, and what not

LOWER YOUR GAZE FIRST INSTEAD OF PASSING LEWD REMARKS ON WOMEN'S CLOTHES!
Oh yes 1000% true about this staring thing. I found a few of my friends who haven't spent too much time abroad also doing the same and I call them out everytime, like dude WTF are you doing? What do you think you will achieve by gawking like a monkey at women? I can only imagine how uncomfortable women might feel as I myself don't like to be stared at.

Hate to say it and it might sound racist and stereotypical and I apologize for that but its true many a khan bhai has been caught rubbing himself against a tree while staring at women on a beach. Thankfully now this has been stopped once again due to strict policing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How many people are raped in the UK in 2018?
During the provided time period, rape offences were at their highest in 2018/19 when they reached 63.3 thousand, before slightly decreasing in 2019/20 to 62.2.03-Feb-2021

• England, Wales: rape statistics 2019 | Statista

And? Pakistan on a conservative estimate around 11 rapes are reported daily, keeping in mind majority of the rapes in Pakistan are not reported. And out of 22,000 rape cases guess how many have been convicted, only 77. How many convictions in the UK for your statistics?

And why so many rapes happening in Pakistan? After all we are a nation of burqay daar khatoons and namazi parhezi sufi saabs, then why?

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your only point is Aurat ko dekh ky mardo pe shevat tari ho jati hai aur jo mard control nahi ker paty wo rape ker dety hain

Same is true for women Mardo ko dekh ky aurton pe bhi shevat tari ho jati hai jo aurten control nahi ker paten wo zina ker bathten hain only if they are not reborts
tumhara dimagh harab hay is liye har cheez main say apni marzi ka matlab nikaltay ho os nay detail say explain kiye hay apna point of view phir b tum osay samjhnay say qasir ho aour sirf ek point ko pakar kar osay apna he rang day rahay ho ajeeb mahboot ul khawas shakhs ho tum

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
but mard hazraat of our "pak pavitar muashra" forget that and IMMEDIATELY blame women's clothes for natural disasters, rape, and what not
Here, mostly people are taking it wrong. Asking to observe purdah (which is a concept not only confined to women's clothing), is a precautionary measure ... not a blame game.

The need of a robust legal framework is not downplayed at all, rather we do want true Islamic punishments for the perverts. However, that is off course a remedy, not a prevention.

Try to understand this difference-- the concept of purdah is not limited to women's clothing alone. Secondly, it is better to avoid getting into a mess rather than being in it and then afterwards seeking a revenge.

I totally agree with the other part and had been very vocal about it as well. We also need to instill the concept of purdah and decency in our male children, as much as we stress it for our female ones. No two opinions about it exist.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here, mostly people are taking it wrong. Asking to observe purdah (which is a concept not only confined to women's clothing), is a precautionary measure ... not a blame game.

The need of a robust legal framework is not downplayed at all, rather we do want true Islamic punishments for the perverts. However, that is off course a remedy, not a prevention.

Try to understand this difference-- the concept of purdah is not limited to women's clothing alone. Secondly, it is better to avoid getting into a mess rather than being in it and then afterwards seeking a revenge.

I totally agree with the other part and had been very vocal about it as well. We also need to instill the concept of purdah and decency in our male children, as much as we stress it for our female ones. No two opinions about it exist.
much of Pakistani (and Desi) society considers women to be "pairo ki jooti" so unless that mentality in general towards women doesn't get better, horror stories of rape, honour killings etc. will continue. Purdah being a women's duty will NOT end this mess!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh yes 1000% true about this staring thing. I found a few of my friends who haven't spent too much time abroad also doing the same and I call them out everytime, like dude WTF are you doing? What do you think you will achieve by gawking like a monkey at women? I can only imagine how uncomfortable women might feel as I myself don't like to be stared at.

Hate to say it and it might sound racist and stereotypical and I apologize for that but its true many a khan bhai has been caught rubbing himself against a tree while staring at women on a beach. Thankfully now this has been stopped once again due to strict policing.
remember that after #MeToo became a thing, many Pakistani women on social media shared their horror stories of constant staring, cat-calling, men deliberately 'bumping' into them in bazaars, and open harrassment even when those women were with families!

they weren't wearing bikinis or short shorts or sleeveless attire. they were your typical Pakistani dresses, some even hijab-wearing facing this constant discomfort in public.

while they received a LOT of support and sympathy in the replies/comments, plenty of londay were saying "that didn't happen! you are lying! landay ke liberalzz! aurat ko sirf ghar mein rehna chahiye!"

again, such men - from young boys to old uncles - hold the power in society and instead of feeling ashamed of their own double standards and REFUSING to control their animalistic urges, they always always ALWAYS blame women!

just because we men do not face this discomfort in public, we think "oh its all jhoot!" and the same mentality is found among majority religious groups who accuse minorities of "faking their oppression"

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

much of Pakistani (and Desi) society considers women to be "pairo ki jooti" so unless that mentality in general towards women doesn't get better, horror stories of rape, honour killings etc. will continue. Purdah being a women's duty will NOT end this mess!
Lets just say that there is no single solution or a silver bullet to all these problems. However, purdah is one solution which can address many problems pertaining to this domain of repression of women and sex crimes.

On the other hand, I do agree that only purdah is not the solution of every problem we are facing right now.

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan ki aurten aise konse kapre phnti haain ke mard unko dekh kar insaan se janwar ban jaate hain?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
remember that after #MeToo became a thing, many Pakistani women on social media shared their horror stories of constant staring, cat-calling, men deliberately 'bumping' into them in bazaars, and open harrassment even when those women were with families!

they weren't wearing bikinis or short shorts or sleeveless attire. they were your typical Pakistani dresses, some even hijab-wearing facing this constant discomfort in public.

while they received a LOT of support and sympathy in the replies/comments, plenty of londay were saying "that didn't happen! you are lying! landay ke liberalzz! aurat ko sirf ghar mein rehna chahiye!"

again, such men - from young boys to old uncles - hold the power in society and instead of feeling ashamed of their own double standards and REFUSING to control their animalistic urges, they always always ALWAYS blame women!

just because we men do not face this discomfort in public, we think "oh its all jhoot!" and the same mentality is found among majority religious groups who accuse minorities of "faking their oppression"
I've seen uncles to be the most khuwar and thurki of them all much more so than lounda's. I've seen this harassment 1st hand with my eyes in Pakistan, Uncle G running a "parchoun ki dhukan" when an old "maangne wali" comes in and he openly says peechay aajah 100rps deta houn, she says nahi bhai hum asay kaam nahi kerti. But he insists 5 minute ki to baat hai, sirf pani hi nikalna hai.

I was young and on vacation in Pakistan and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing! ?

jani1

جزاک اللّٰہ۔۔۔
بہت خوبصورتی سے بات سمجھائی ہے۔۔۔

Pracha

Men are visually driven, while women are aroused by tactile stimulation. Unfortunately, our libetards and feminazis want to treat them equally without acknowledging obvious physiological and anatomical differences.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets just say that there is no single solution or a silver bullet to all these problems. However, purdah is one solution which can address many problems pertaining to this domain of repression of women and sex crimes.

On the other hand, I do agree that only purdah is not the solution of every problem we are facing right now.
as long as mard hazraat insist that "PURDAH IS EVERYTHING" and first REFUSE to lower their own gaze or control their own mentalities, jo marzi kar lo, yeh kabhi khatam nahi hoga!

expecting women to make changes first is just stupid and unjust. men hold the power, and they refuse to make changes in their behavior first, and expect women to do EVERYTHING for them.

roti banao, bachay paida karo, susraal ke nakhrey jheelo

FUN FACT: in Shariah, Muslim wives have ZERO OBLIGATION to cater to needs etc of susraal. the husband is supposed to cater to them!

Last edited:

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Men are visually driven, while women are aroused by tactile stimulation. Unfortunately, our libetards and feminazis want to treat them equally without acknowledging obvious physiological and anatomical differences.
treat them as humans first. everything else will make sense to you.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I've seen uncles to be the most khuwar and thurki of them all much more so than lounda's. I've seen this harassment 1st hand with my eyes in Pakistan, Uncle G running a "parchoun ki dhukan" when an old "maangne wali" comes in and he openly says peechay aajah 100rps deta houn, she says nahi bhai hum asay kaam nahi kerti. But he insists 5 minute ki to baat hai, sirf pani hi nikalna hai.

I was young and on vacation in Pakistan and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing! ?
such behavior is PERVASIVE. even so-called 'educated middle class' does the same, and they are still a minority!

uss pe koi baat nahi karta. women in Pakistan more or less know that wearing burqa/niqaab/hijab will still not protect them from unchanging mentality of mard hazraat!

times have changed, values have changed, people should also change!

Pracha

treat them as humans first. everything else will make sense to you.

Sex is one of the basic needs of most animals, including humans - like food and water. It's hard to control a hungry animal for too long if it sees a delicious food in fonrt of it. They are well fed in the West, but in our country, they are hungry until they get married in their late 20s to 30s.

Sohail Shuja

as long as mard hazraat insist that "PURDAH IS EVERYTHING" and first REFUSE to lower their own gaze or control their own mentalities, jo marzi kar lo, yeh kabhi khatam nahi hoga!
But as far as women will continue wearing revealing clothes and keep asking men to lower their gaze, the results will remain the same.

Sohail Shuja

such behavior is PERVASIVE. even so-called 'educated middle class' does the same, and they are still a minority!

uss pe koi baat nahi karta. women in Pakistan more or less know that wearing burqa/niqaab/hijab will still not protect them from unchanging mentality of mard hazraat!

times have changed, values have changed, people should also change!
You are still hinged upon Purdah = burqa/niqab.

Purdah is a concept in whole. It is not only about your dress but your conduct in totality.

Sohail Shuja

Sex is one of the basic needs of most animals, including humans - like food and water. It's hard to control a hungry animal for too long if it sees a delicious food in fonrt of it. They are well fed in the West, but in our country, they are hungry until they get married in their late 20s to 30s.
Totally devoid of reality. Rapes and sexual abuse of minors is also prevalent in the west. If you read through the thread carefully enough, I have referred to some recently published statistics by the Govt of UK, which reveals that 97% of women in UK have experienced harassment.