جنوری 2011 وفاق میں پی پی پی کی حکومت اور پنجاب ن لیگ اور آٹے کا ریٹ

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
musharraf lost because of atta crisis. i remember geo used to make up songs on their channel about atta. anyway!

Facts is, shortages and price hikes of various commodities have occurred in almost every government due to various factors some of which are purely demand and supply followed by deliberate shortage, incompetency and profit making, but these corrupt crooks of PPP and PML-N are presenting it as something new.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Facts is, shortages and price hikes of various commodities have occurred in almost every government due to various factors some of which are purely demand and supply followed by deliberate shortage, incompetency and profit making, but these corrupt crooks of PPP and PML-N are presenting it as something new.
I remember when benazir came to power in the early 90's, I was in Pakistan. In lahore atta had disappeared in a matter of weeks. Looking back now that too was an artificial crisis because her gov came to an end. people used to say that peepee made atta disappear among other things, people feeding that narrative were tooi party.

in the age of social media that is not easy.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I remember when benazir came to power in the early 90's, I was in Pakistan. In lahore atta had disappeared in a matter of weeks. Looking back now that too was an artificial crisis because her gov came to an end. people used to say that peepee made atta disappear among other things, people feeding that narrative were tooi party.

in the age of social media that is not easy.

And I remember as a Kid in 1996-97 due to Flour shortage my uncle brought Flour from Punjab knowing it wasn't available(or at least easily available) in KPK, and then I also remember in Musharraf's era how the prices shot up almost twice and was not easily available as well for quiet some time and Musharraf had to give special quota to shop owners and there would be long queues on those shops for relatively cheaper flour.

As for the recent Pml-n era there are now already comparisons on social media how expensive things had gone in their time.

Arshsalo

Citizen
Good message Bhai