جماعت اسلامی کے مولانا عطا الرحمان بجلی چوری کرتے پکڑے گئے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
کیا مذاق ہے۔۔ ان مولانا برادران نے سارا ملک لوٹا ہے اور پکڑا بجلی چوری میں۔۔

Saadullah Rana

MPA (400+ posts)
Is it an old news, posted many time still people reply with same enthusiasm.

Please confirm the genuineness of news SIYAQ -O- SABAQ SAMJH KE POST & COMMENT KARAIN

May be this clip is from PML-N tenure when people were charged extra bills even there was 15 hours load shedding

NAVEED JUST POSTED but didn't mentioned anything. Please know before share or commenting what you are sharing / commenting and what will be its impact. Please use your mind & save your energies when you need them the most.

This social media is real challenge if you are not mentally strong & mature enough it will destroy you. It will use you to spread bad about your religion, your nation & your country. which no one likes but doing on social media in one way or other.

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please confirm the genuineness of news SIYAQ -O- SABAQ SAMJH KE POST & COMMENT KARAIN

May be this clip is from PML-N tenure when people were charged extra bills even there was 15 hours load shedding

NAVEED JUST POSTED but didn't mentioned anything. Please know before share or commenting what you are sharing / commenting and what will be its impact. Please Save your energies when you need them most.

It's ok. Don't worry. There must be some other maulvis doing the same. Just need to STOP doing dishonesty as a Maulvi!

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Must be a molvi (like all molvis) who keep giving tips and totkas to get sins pardoned. I'm sure he must have recited some Ayats or done some ibadat to get this sin pardoned also.

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He should be grabbed by his beard and should be dragged in front of people as a lesson to others. These people are very dangerous and contributing a bad name to our great religion. May Allah(swt) save us from these kind of maulvis.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

NAVEED JUST POSTED but didn't mentioned anything. Please know before share or commenting what you are sharing / commenting and what will be its impact. Please use your mind & save your energies when you need them the most.

This social media is real challenge if you are not mentally strong & mature enough it will destroy you. It will use you to spread bad about your religion, your nation & your country. which no one likes but doing on social media in one way or other.

پرانی وڈیو میں نیاکورونا ماسک پہنا ہوا ہے۔

ُ

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He should be grabbed by his beard and should be dragged in front of people as a lesson to others. These people are very dangerous and contributing a bad name to our great religion. May Allah(swt) save us from these kind of maulvis.
Hahaha YES! He should be grabbed by his beard but by who?...Only by people who have not stolen any thing in their entire life.... Do you think any one will come forward?...I don't think so...What about you Lakhani sahib?..... ?

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hahaha YES! He should be grabbed by his beard but by who?...Only by people who have not stolen any thing in their entire life.... Do you think any one will come forward?...I don't think so...What about you Lakhani sahib?..... ?
Sure I can if I get a chance but the point is that these kind of people are a curse for the society and bringing bad name to our religion. Pure example of hypocrisy. Kehtey kuch aur kertey kuch

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sure I can if I get a chance but the point is that these kind of people are a curse for the society and bringing bad name to our religion. Pure example of hypocrisy. Kehtey kuch aur kertey kuch
Hahaha...These kind of people are also part of our society which is also corrupt to it's core.
Why not treat them all the same?

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hang him by the balls if guilty.

Oh and btw did Aleema paid her remaining 2 Karor fine after getting caught in middle of Dubai with her properties made from SKCMH donations? ?

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh, universities say aia howay budmash hain, yeh mofti nahin moftay hain...... Bajamaat Chor hain.....