جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسیٰ کیس: ججز آپس میں لڑپڑے

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
White house Agar waqai Mera hoga tou main uss ki raseedain zaroor dunga.

By the way, I still have a copy of my first tax return that I submitted 15 years back. If tomorrow I run for a legislative seat, I will be able to prove each and every penny earned through legit sources to build my properties.

My father has all his record of earnings in the form of work certificates.. When he brought back his earned income and end of service through bank of America, he can still prove that the money transferred from the US and the Middle East was earned in those countries... Not sent from Pakistan in the form of cash and brought back through TTs.

Aap log buhat saada ho jo iss baat pe yaqeen kartay ho ke Shareef family purana record nahi nikal sakti jab ke aik aam aadmi such as my father can provide the record that goes back to early 70s.
I am not for Shareef family at all, they should face their cases and defend however they want.

We are talking solely about Justice Isa here, so you see, you are telling me if it is yours, you will give out the receipts ..... so how is it already supposed that Justice Isa has a certain property?? And please also share a link or news where it is stated that court has asked for some receipts and Isa or his wife has declined to present.

This is what i mean , more of a propaganda than reality. They are trying to malign him and somehow get him out of the system, but wo mard ka bacha inkay galay hi parh gaya hay...

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not for Shareef family at all, they should face their cases and defend however they want.

We are talking solely about Justice Isa here, so you see, you are telling me if it is yours, you will give out the receipts ..... so how is it already supposed that Justice Isa has a certain property?? And please also share a link or news where it is stated that court has asked for some receipts and Isa or his wife has declined to present.

This is what i mean , more of a propaganda than reality. They are trying to malign him and somehow get him out of the system, but wo mard ka bacha inkay galay hi parh gaya hay...
As a public servent, justice Isa is bound to provide the source of his, and his family 's properties in Pakistan and abroad. You and me, probably not.

His family owns certain properties in London, that's an established fact. How it came to light, who investigated etc, doesn't matter now. He didn't disclose those properties while he had been in office. In civilized world, the first suspicion goes towards corruption money because he was a public servent, and he might have received bribes to give favor to certain criminals while he was a judge, and then given the money to his family to buy properties abroad. His wife says it's her income that she used to buy properties.

Now his defense revolves around :

1 - my family is independent
2 - the properties were investigated illegally
3 - FBR shouldn't have been tasked to ask my wife how much she earned in the past to purchase the properties and how much tax she paid on that income.

4 - imran khan is dishonest

5 - shahzad akbar is dishonest

6 - justice khosa is dishonest

7 - FBR is dishonest.

8 - Pakistan is a gutter.

9 - Pakistani public are a bunch of a**holes.

10 - my proceedings should be transmitted live.

11 - no one has the right to question me or my family about how we purchased properties.

12 - etc

13 - etc.

In the latest hearing, he simply refused to answer 3 simple questions about whether he had any relation to the accounts owned by his wife.. He said, this question can't be asked because that account came to light through illegal investigations.

I mean, can you support this kind of behavior? I would have put everything in front of the bench to save my honor...

Kavalier

As a public servent, justice Isa is bound to provide the source of his, and his family 's properties in Pakistan and abroad. You and me, probably not.

His family owns certain properties in London, that's an established fact. How it came to light, who investigated etc, doesn't matter now. He didn't disclose those properties while he had been in office. In civilized world, the first suspicion goes towards corruption money because he was a public servent, and he might have received bribes to give favor to certain criminals while he was a judge, and then given the money to his family to buy properties abroad. His wife says it's her income that she used to buy properties.

Now his defense revolves around :

1 - my family is independent
2 - the properties were investigated illegally
3 - FBR shouldn't have been tasked to ask my wife how much she earned in the past to purchase the properties and how much tax she paid on that income.

4 - imran khan is dishonest

5 - shahzad akbar is dishonest

6 - justice khosa is dishonest

7 - FBR is dishonest.

8 - Pakistan is a gutter.

9 - Pakistani public are a bunch of a**holes.

10 - my proceedings should be transmitted live.

11 - no one has the right to question me or my family about how we purchased properties.

12 - etc

13 - etc.

In the latest hearing, he simply refused to answer 3 simple questions about whether he had any relation to the accounts owned by his wife.. He said, this question can't be asked because that account came to light through illegal investigations.

I mean, can you support this kind of behavior? I would have put everything in front of the bench to save my honor...

Thank you very much for a detailed reply.

Again you did not share any authentic paper, link etc where his properties have been mentioned or where he said that I don't provide receipts. All what you said above are all youtubers like Siddiaq Jan videos. Can we really trust these reports when we know which side most of these youtubers are inclined.....

He might be culprit, I do not know but what I know is that he is a daring judge who can say a spade a spade. Secondly, any corrupt person would not fight his or her case this vigosously, instead they go for underhand wheeling-dealing. Justice Isa being a judge could have easily struck a deal with establishment and either resigned or go sideline but instead he took the difficult path.

Lastly, don't we know, how our establishment has been doing this kind of thing in the last 70 years?? And why would Justice Isa reference and case come only after he gave a couple of verdicts, all of a sudden, point to ponder.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you very much for a detailed reply.

Again you did not share any authentic paper, link etc where his properties have been mentioned or where he said that I don't provide receipts. All what you said above are all youtubers like Siddiaq Jan videos. Can we really trust these reports when we know which side most of these youtubers are inclined.....

He might be culprit, I do not know but what I know is that he is a daring judge who can say a spade a spade. Secondly, any corrupt person would not fight his or her case this vigosously, instead they go for underhand wheeling-dealing. Justice Isa being a judge could have easily struck a deal with establishment and either resigned or go sideline but instead he took the difficult path.

Lastly, don't we know, how our establishment has been doing this kind of thing in the last 70 years?? And why would Justice Isa reference and case come only after he gave a couple of verdicts, all of a sudden, point to ponder.
Maybe the case is not being heard... I haven't seen justice khosa myself going to the court..

Maybe, he is not fighting vigorously.. how do you know he is fighting??? Is there any video available?

If you aren't believing that FBR has provided a damning report against him, and he together with his family needs to respond to that, no one should believe anything if not personally attend a hearing..

Kavalier

Maybe the case is not being heard... I haven't seen justice khosa myself going to the court..

Maybe, he is not fighting vigorously.. how do you know he is fighting??? Is there any video available?

If you aren't believing that FBR has provided a damning report against him, and he together with his family needs to respond to that, no one should believe anything if not personally attend a hearing..
Fighting vigorously means that he is still standing tall against the whole state/establishment, that itself speaks for him. And the question was why after the important and historic verdicts, all of a sudden he has been painted as corrupt and never before that??