جج ارشد ملک کی معطلی کےبعد کیا نوازشریف کخلاف فیصلے کالعدم ہوسکتےہیں؟

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Need to stop posting about a illiterate criminal anti Pakistan Three TIME selected with ELECTION FRAUD, Zaleel khanzeer former PM.. vomit of Pakistan.

His phansee is a MUST.. The entire family of lohaar must be terminated banned executed live in Gawaal Mundee.

He is not going to be a PM..EVER AGAIN.. HE WILL DIE A CRIMINAL. We want 100 billion stolen by this GUTTER born virus NOW.

CANSUK

سزا بڑھ سکتی ہے ، اور پاکستانی جائيداد بھی ضبط ہو سکتی ہے ۔

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
these judges and courts are meaningless. The military establishment decides who is guilty and not guilty plus who rules as PM.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yahan ki adalton mae to teen char so ruppe de kar choot jaogay akhrat ki adalat mae kese bachogay Ganji balaa...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
these judges and courts are meaningless. The military establishment decides who is guilty and not guilty plus who rules as PM.
?

کثرت سے جھوٹ بولنے کی وجہ سے اب تمہاری بات پر کوئی بھی
یقین نہیں کرتا؟...کیوں اپنا ٹائم ضایع کرتے ہو؟ اور ہمارا بھی؟.......

Galaxy

Kill few of these Dhakoos and move for ward,dont waste your and peoples time on it.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
?

کثرت سے جھوٹ بولنے کی وجہ سے اب تمہاری بات پر کوئی بھی
یقین نہیں کرتا؟...کیوں اپنا ٹائم ضایع کرتے ہو؟ اور ہمارا بھی؟.......
You have intellect of a teenager with Down syndrome and that’s why I don’t engage you in a conversation. Limited horizon and limited intelligence makes you unfit for getting a response. Who let you in to Canada?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have intellect of a teenager with Down syndrome and that’s why I don’t engage you in a conversation. Limited horizon and limited intelligence makes you unfit for getting a response. Who let you in to Canada?
Then why are you responding me Retard?
BTW it was Justin Trudeau who awarded me the citizenship...I can get you one too if you wish?...as he is a friend of mine...but on the condition that you stop lying?.... ?