جتنا قرضہ نون لیگ نے پانچ سال میں لیا اس سے زیادہ قرضہ اس حکومت نے ایک سال میں لے لیا

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The devil is in the details.

The Title of the news in itself is self explanatory of the news being misleading.

تفصیلات کے مطابق موجودہ قرضہ جی ڈی پی کے ١٠٤فیصد تک پہنچ گیا ہے ، نون لیگ کے دور میں پینسٹھ فیصد کے قریب تھا

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ... حفیظ مریم کا ٹٹو اپنی طرف سے بڑا افلاطون بنا پھرتا ہے

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
کھوتے کو یہ نہیں پتا کہ اس قرضے کا پچانوے فیصد تو پچھلے دس سال میں لیا گیا ہے
بڑی
ratio
نکالی ہے اس پٹواری نے
اصل مالیت بتا

mhafeez

کھوتے کو یہ نہیں پتا کہ اس قرضے کا پچانوے فیصد تو پچھلے دس سال میں لیا گیا ہے
بڑی
ratio
نکالی ہے اس پٹواری نے
اصل مالیت بتا

جتنا قرضہ پشہلے ستر سال میں لیا گیا اکا ایک تہائی اس ایک سال میں لے لیا اگر یہی حال رہا تو جتنا قرضہ پچھلے ستر سالوں میں لیا گیا اگلے دو سال میں برابر ہوجائے گا

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)

جتنا قرضہ پشہلے ستر سال میں لیا گیا اکا ایک تہائی اس ایک سال میں لے لیا اگر یہی حال رہا تو جتنا قرضہ پچھلے ستر سالوں میں لیا گیا اگلے دو سال میں برابر ہوجائے گا
گا گے نا کر نجومی
ہوگا کر لے گا
اتنی اوقات ہوتی ان افلاطونوں کی تو میاں سانپ کو جیل جانے سے بچا لیتے
پڑھے لکھے جاہلوں کی عمدہ مثال

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
By reducing our imports and increasing worker's remittances.

Mr. Hafeez, please reconsider what you have written. Do not get blinded by the fact that you have to say something negative about PTI one way or the other. Read the question carefully & then respond. It is simple maths.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to this report by SBP the total external debt in $106.3 billion (see 3-i), which includes Central bank deposits $6,200 which was taken from China if we include 6 billion of Arabs it will goes to $12,200 and total debt to $112.300 billions.

The news article includes all funds given by friendly countries & then puts the external liabilities at $106.3 billion.

mhafeez

Mr. Hafeez, please reconsider what you have written. Do not get blinded by the fact that you have to say something negative about PTI one way or the other. Read the question carefully & then respond. It is simple maths.

This is what the best I can expect from this government.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what the best I can expect from this government.

But i expect better from you in terms of common sense. Let me make it simple for you.
CAD in 2018-2019, i-e, the last financial year was projected to be around $25 billion. Keeping in mind the CAD of PMLN's last year which was $19.9 billion.
PTI govt. through import compression, higher remittances, export & investment etc managed to reduce the CAD to around $13 billion. A massive difference of $12 billion.
But still there was a gap of $13 billion. So the simple question is how to fill that still massive gap of $13 billion??? How on earth???