جتنازورنوازشریف کو نکالنےپرلگایا، آدھابھی کارکردگی پرلگایاہوتاتو۔۔۔:سیالکوٹ

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All these things were 100 times worse then they are today but this paid media mafia was not there so the people were content.
If there is media mafia
Fight with making policy
Who is in government
Why pemera is silent
Jab kud pti k andar k log nhi chathay ye government na chalay to pir bahir say kye bolay

Sn Sunny

I would think 10 times before believing a so called Journalist who did a Show only after a couple of Weeks of PTI with the Title "Kahan hai Tabdeeli?", then after some back lash he again did a show in support of PTI, while doing the next show as Anti PTI again.
Is there any law for spreading fake news?
If answer is still not then this PTI government is so dumb and lazy

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
He is talking about income tax
yaar sales tax bhe tu hum apni income say he dete hain .... reduces your disposable income to 83.5%. Ya tu Govt. mujh say income tax le lay ya mere income per 17.5 percent sales tax. dono cases mai my income reduces.......There is an economic indicator used to measure the direct tax to GDP ratio... lesser it is more the govt. is inapt.

......or bhai dunya mai 80-20 ( pereto's rule) follow hota hai. Means 80% of your ax revenue is contributed by 20% of tax payers ( Big corporations, business etc) and remaining 20% is contributed by 80% of tax payers ( general public.....

Pathfinder

Calling someone jhail is not solution
Plz uderstand current situation
can I tell you a story!

In the late 80's and early 90's when I used to go for summer holidays to Pakistan. This is in Lahore, on my street the manhole covers or gutter 'dhakan' used to get stolen very often.

Lahore in general was famed for it. there was a small gutter cover on the driveway of the house I used to stay at which had a chain welded to the cover and the other end bolted securely so it was very difficult to walk away with it.

sometimes in the night, even during the day you would hear the noise of the 'dhakan' falling as the perpetrators couldn't run away with it.

Sorry I will get to my point. so manhole covers get stolen. Now people of lahore used to say that it's these kabaria's who are behind these gutter dhaken going AWOL. gutter dhakan choor.

this was a period of late 80's early 90's so hearing it now is weird.

people of lahore who used to say this became voter and supporter of the mian! they used to be peepee supporters prior to that!

Having witnessed this in my life and after ~30 seeing those people who are kattar tooi wal! before they were kattar mardood phutto wal.

nothing has changed in their life but everything has changed for their mian and that tubbar.

this is my reason for rendering a segment of the quom as jahil.

Awan S

All these things were 100 times worse then they are today but this paid media mafia was not there so the people were content.
Are you serious, are these people fake? These are real people with real issues. This is the difference of living in Pakistan and outside Pakistan or in Pakistan with tons on money

Awan S

Those who could not see corruption for last 35 years ..... how can they see TABDEELI in 2 years ???? ......
No one is talking here about improvement, who cares about improvement, things got 10 times worse than what it were in previous government's era.

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
خان صاحب کی ریاست مدینہ صرف بنی گالہ کے پہاڑوں میں ہی خوشحالی کی تسبیح پڑھتے ہوئے گوشہ نشیں ہو جاتی ہے.. ورنہ زمیں پر تو خلق خدا کے آتشی دہن کے شرارے اتنی تیزی سے پھیل رہے ہیں کہ زمانہ ساز لوہاروں نے انہی شراروں کی مدد سے اپنی اقتدار کی کرسی کے سانچے بنانے شروع کر دئیے ہیں..

اے قوم ِ بے خبر، تیرا لُٹیا چمن بے نیاز..
ایک واری فیر شیر.. پاوے گا فیر ہنیر

mhafeez

حفیظ بھائی لگتا ھے کہ اس کی یادداشت بہت ہی کمزور ھے، ذرا اس کو بتائیں کہ میاں صاحب کو نکالا نہیں پی ٹی آئی نے بلکہ وہ منتوں ترلوں اور دس بار ضمانت کی درخواستیں دینے اور نہ جانے کس کس کے بوٹ پالش کرنے کے بعد باہر گئے ہیں ???

میاں نواز شریف نے کوئی درخوست نہیں کی اور نہ ہی کوئی بیان حلفی جمع کروایا ، اس حکومت نے خود ایک دن پریس کانفرنس کی کہ میاں صاحب مرنے والے ہیں ، خود ہی ایک میڈیکل بورڈ بنوایا اس نے بھی کہا کہ مرنے والے ہیں اور ان کا یہاں علاج ممکن نہیں ، میاں صاحب نے کہا کہ میں یہاں علاج سے مطمئن ہوں لیکن آپ کی وزیر صحت نے کہا کہ انہیں باہر چلے جانا چاہیے کیونکہ یہاں ڈاکٹر ان کا علاج کرنا ہی نہیں چاہتے وہ ڈرتے ہیں کہ کہیں کچھ ہو نہ جائے ، پھر اور کیسے باہر بھجوایا جاتا ہے؟؟؟