Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1987479-shahbazsharifx-1559892453.jpg

cfcf37d3-1021-43ad-bd36-125149181072.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1151819374623416320
ترانہ پٹواری دا

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More then 9 lakhs last year plus I don’t have to pay as my income is from overseas. And all of the property I have is inherited. If I go by law I do not have to pay a single dime. I will talk to my attorney as I do not want to pay this government as it is not trusted. Also I have stopped sending money to Pakistan in remittances. I do not trust this government

Oh my God - All your income is from overseas - By overseas you mean the back side of Nawaz. The property you have inherited is the filthy gene composed of faeces of the filthiest of pigs. And you will talk to your attorney aka the fellow shiit eater. Come on pig, stop dreaming and get back to enjoying the fruits of the sewer.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh my God - All your income is from overseas - By overseas you mean the back side of Nawaz. The property you have inherited is the filthy gene composed of faeces of the filthiest of pigs. And you will talk to your attorney aka the fellow shiit eater. Come on pig, stop dreaming and get back to enjoying the fruits of the sewer.