جاگ پنجابی جاگ۔۔

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر آپ مجھ سے مخاطب ہیں۔۔۔ ٹھیک پہچانا کہ میں ڈاکٹر ہوں مگر پٹواری و جہالوں کا۔۔

ٹائٹل کو اس طرح رکھنا اسے کیچی بناتا ہے۔۔ اہل زبان اور دوسرے دونوں الگ الگ سوچ کے ساتھ آتے ہیں۔۔

ویسے بھی اب ٹائٹل بدلنا اس فورم کی اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے ہاتھ میں ہے۔۔ میں کچھ نہیں کرسکتا۔۔
اس لیئے معظرت۔۔
Sorry doctor sb.

I didn't like the title even if it is for awareness because this slogan has been historically used for language based divide.

You could have simply said that people of punjab need awakening.

Note: I am not a punjabi but being from Karachi I have seen the worst about language based divide and hence I am very very sensitive to it.​

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر آپ مجھ سے مخاطب ہیں۔۔۔ ٹھیک پہچانا کہ میں ڈاکٹر ہوں مگر پٹواری و جہالوں کا۔۔

ٹائٹل کو اس طرح رکھنا اسے کیچی بناتا ہے۔۔ اہل زبان اور دوسرے دونوں الگ الگ سوچ کے ساتھ آتے ہیں۔۔

ویسے بھی اب ٹائٹل بدلنا اس فورم کی اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے ہاتھ میں ہے۔۔ میں کچھ نہیں کرسکتا۔۔
اس لیئے معظرت۔۔
I mistakenly thought that the thread was started by our beloved Dr. Adam. The good thing is that I have same amount of respect for both of you Alhamdulillah.

Jani bhai there is no harm in making your title catchy. I just expressed my feelings as I always expect great things from both of you.

Stay blessed!

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)

By calling them 'establishment ' you very naively gave the message that they are hopeless. ? ? ?

jani1

I mistakenly thought that the thread was started by our beloved Dr. Adam. The good thing is that I have same amount of respect for both of you Alhamdulillah.

Jani bhai there is no harm in making your title catchy. I just expressed my feelings as I always expect great things from both of you.

Stay blessed!
جزاک الله خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا

disgusted

Let Punjabis sleep blissfully. Whenever Punjabis have awakened they have soiled themselves and other with a stench so weird and ghastly. It is the best for this unfortunate country that Punjabis be given a long lasting hypnotic.