جانور کی قربانی کرنے کی بجائے اسکی مالیت کے برابر کسی کی مدد کی جا سکتی ہے؟

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

یہ جدید صدی ہے، سوشل میڈیا کی بدولت لوگوں میں سوچنے کا رجحان بڑھ رہا ہے، اب مہذب معاشروں میں قبائلی روایات نہیں چل سکتیں۔ مسلمان معاشروں میں جس طرح ہر سال عید الاضحیٰ پر سرعام جانوروں کا بے دریغ خون بہایا جاتا ہے، اس سے سنجیدہ اذہان اسلام سے دور ہوں گے۔ صرف شدت پسند اور کٹڑ سوچ والے ہی اسلام میں رہ جائیں گے۔۔
تجھے کس چیز کا دکھ ہے تو تو ویسے بھی اسلام سے دور ہے اوپر سے تو سنجیدہ بھی نہیں ہے

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
AAP QURBANI K NAAM PER DIKHAWA, HULLAR BAZI ETC...IN JAISAY MASAIL KO BAND KARWAIN.....NA K PORI QURBANI KO HE GHLAT QARAR DE DAAIN....
Very true said. The spirit of Qurbani is missing but the spirit of 'show of wealth' and coaxing the neighbours with their bigger animals is increasing. Qurbani should be done as in Haj. at a central place with the sacrificer remaining anonymous. Then we will see how many offer the sacrifice and compete to buy bigger animals than others for bigger 'sawab'.. No body is against the spirit of Qurbani. It is only the way it is executed that is not compatible with present day population explosion. That is why at Haj and in most Muslim countries qurbani is an organised collective, clean and disciplined affair.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER WE SHOULD ASK THE ULEMAS ABOUT THIS, THE WAY QURBANI THESE DAYS PEOPLE GIVE ARE MORE LIKE SHOW OFF RATHER SINCERE IN THEIR FAITH. QURBANI MEANS HELPING THE POORS WHO CANNOT AFFORD THE MEAT ALL YEAR AROUND BUT ITS NOT DONE RATHER QURBANI MEATS ARE GIVEN TO RELATIVES AND PUT IT IN THEIR FREEZERS, EVEN THE BULLS ARE SLAUGHTERED ARE HORRIBLE? IF THEY HAVE TO DO IT, SHOOT THE BULL IN THE HEAD FIRST SO BULL FALL DOWN THEN SLAUGHTER THATS THE MOST KIND WAY BUT ON THE NAME OF (QURBANI) GOD IF 50% OF PEOPLE GIVE THAT MONEY TO THE POORS WILL BE A DIRECT HELP IN THE COUNTRY. I DONT MEAN TO CRITICIZE ANYONE BUT MAKING MY POINT DOES NOT MEAN I WANNA GO AGAINST MY RELIGION ISLAM. BEST IS TO TAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM THE RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER WE SHOULD ASK THE ULEMAS ABOUT THIS, THE WAY QURBANI THESE DAYS PEOPLE GIVE ARE MORE LIKE SHOW OFF RATHER SINCERE IN THEIR FAITH. QURBANI MEANS HELPING THE POORS WHO CANNOT AFFORD THE MEAT ALL YEAR AROUND BUT ITS NOT DONE RATHER QURBANI MEATS ARE GIVEN TO RELATIVES AND PUT IT IN THEIR FREEZERS, EVEN THE BULLS ARE SLAUGHTERED ARE HORRIBLE? IF THEY HAVE TO DO IT, SHOOT THE BULL IN THE HEAD FIRST SO BULL FALL DOWN THEN SLAUGHTER THATS THE MOST KIND WAY BUT ON THE NAME OF (QURBANI) GOD IF 50% OF PEOPLE GIVE THAT MONEY TO THE POORS WILL BE A DIRECT HELP IN THE COUNTRY. I DONT MEAN TO CRITICIZE ANYONE BUT MAKING MY POINT DOES NOT MEAN I WANNA GO AGAINST MY RELIGION ISLAM. BEST IS TO TAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM THE RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS.
In Saudi Arabia they have amended so many procedures of Haj because their Ulema gave fatwa in favour of it. E,g Qurbani is done anonymously at one slaughter house, the symbol of Shaitan which was a small structure have been turned into three giant structures o make it comfortable for stoning, Mina which was originally a small space which could hold few tents is now a big city holding thousands of tents. Even for non Hajis Qurbani in homes is not allowed, only done at specific places. All these and other modifications have been made because the King ordered that Ulema give fatwa in favour of these changes. In Pakistan if you put any problem to the Ulema, if one supports it, two others will reject it just to prove their nuisance value.
In one TV program a Sunni aalim was asked why we are not allowed to combine prayers as the Prophet (PBUH) had done on many occasions without any excuse. To this the Sunni aalim replied that we cannot allow this because the Shias are practicing it!. Have the Ulema consented on any progressive change in the world?. They first opposed the printing press, the camera, the radio, the loudspeaker, the television etc and are now fervently using the same.

Last edited: