توشہ خانہ کیس۔ نیب کا وارنٹ گرفتاری کا اشہار لندن میں بھی لگانے کا فیصلہ

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بہتر یہ ہے یہ نوٹس بورس کہ آفس کہ باہر لگایا جائے ساڈا ایک چور دواڈے ملک وچ وڑ گیا اے ایس زلیل نو واپس کرو سانوں

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif has got ILR ( green card of UK) this is bigger crime than having a iqama.
There is no way he could have gotten a visitor visa to UK ( being a criminal and risk of no return). People ought to petition UK High Commission in Islamabad that they are aiding and abetting criminals. Yes they did that for Altaf Hussain but he was a UK national....Mian Saanp is NOT a UK national so they cannot grant him visa. If they do issue him visa, that proves they are aiding and abetting a criminals.
How many reading this know of a person who was in jail, had no source of income, had no reason to return to Pakistan...could possibly be given a visitor visa to UK?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif has got ILR ( green card of UK) this is bigger crime than having a iqama.
There is no way he could have gotten a visitor visa to UK ( being a criminal and risk of no return). People ought to petition UK High Commission in Islamabad that they are aiding and abetting criminals. Yes they did that for Altaf Hussain but he was a UK national....Mian Saanp is NOT a UK national so they cannot grant him visa. If they do issue him visa, that proves they are aiding and abetting a criminals.
How many reading this know of a person who was in jail, had no source of income, had no reason to return to Pakistan...could possibly be given a visitor visa to UK?
Recently read that UK will not renew visa of convicted persons after a stay of a year ...... If true this means he has to come back in November ..... If true then anticipate a big drama on screens about vote ko izzat do and jamhooriat ki baqa ki khatir blah blah ...

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"Recently read that UK will not renew visa of convicted persons after a stay of a year ...... If true this means he has to come back in November ..... If true then anticipate a big drama on screens about vote ko izzat do and jamhooriat ki baqa ki khatir blah blah ..."
I wish I could have the courage to share my correspondence with MP, Home Office, FCA, Serious Crime Office and Metropolitan Police...I even wrote to the ACA hospitals and GMC telling them I will report the consultant if he take any money from him or on his behalf....that amounts to aiding and abetting in crime if you deal with a prosecuted criminal.
The system is designed to protect them. This man could not have been given a visit visa from UK High Commission Islamabad , unless they went out of way to grant him visa.....if they did not give him visa then the only logical conclusion is that he has ILR of UK...which is a mighty big news than Iqama....the serving PM of Pakistan was a UK resident and permanent visa holder...he took oath on Quran and by lying it is proven that he has lied under oath.....

vicahmed99

UK aisey hi logon ko shelter karta jo black money invest kertey hoon
They are the biggest beneficiaries of the looted money

"Recently read that UK will not renew visa of convicted persons after a stay of a year ...... If true this means he has to come back in November ..... If true then anticipate a big drama on screens about vote ko izzat do and jamhooriat ki baqa ki khatir blah blah ..."
I wish I could have the courage to share my correspondence with MP, Home Office, FCA, Serious Crime Office and Metropolitan Police...I even wrote to the ACA hospitals and GMC telling them I will report the consultant if he take any money from him or on his behalf....that amounts to aiding and abetting in crime if you deal with a prosecuted criminal.
The system is designed to protect them. This man could not have been given a visit visa from UK High Commission Islamabad , unless they went out of way to grant him visa.....if they did not give him visa then the only logical conclusion is that he has ILR of UK...which is a mighty big news than Iqama....the serving PM of Pakistan was a UK resident and permanent visa holder...he took oath on Quran and by lying it is proven that he has lied under oath.....

Ratan

The notice should be like The Wild West Outlaw style:

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
MIAN MOHD NAWAZ SHARIF

FOR FELONY GRAND THEFT OF TAXPAYER MONEY
REWARD $ 1,00,000

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
The notice should be put in his bathroom, on toilet seat, kitchen, his plate from which he eats HOJRI and SIRI PAAE.... everywhere this criminal should see a notice...

Champion 01

Poori dunya mein iss Dallay huramkhor corrupt khandan say ziada ZALEEL aur koi nahi. Allah inn ko gharat, tabah o barbaad karey. Ameen.