تقریریں بند کر کے کام شروع کیا جائے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
aap ko kya maloom hai kisi ghareeb ka haal. bachay ka doodh packet kitnay main aata hai?
Abhay yaar abhi itni bhi over acting achi nahi hoti. lagta hai kuch ziyada hi bollywood ki filmay dekh li hai. I come from a poor village in central Punjab with many relatives who are not doing great. Lekin itna bhi koi bura haal nahi hai. Of course there are some exceptional cases but overall the picture is not as bleak as you are trying to paint it.

Sahi ki ghareebi dekhni hai India chalay jao, and I'm not just saying this out of anti Indian sentiment, if you look at my posting history I'm the person doing the least amount if any anti india propaganda here. But the type of poverty and destitution you will see in India, Alhamdulilah you will not see in Pakistan.

Even people living in thar without any modern amenities are better than people living in shanty towns in major Indian cities.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abhay yaar abhi itni bhi over acting achi nahi hoti. lagta hai kuch ziyada hi bollywood ki filmay dekh li hai. I come from a poor village in central Punjab with many relatives who are not doing great. Lekin itna bhi koi bura haal nahi hai. Of course there are some exceptional cases but overall the picture is not as bleak as you are trying to paint it.

Sahi ki ghareebi dekhni hai India chalay jao, and I'm not just saying this out of anti Indian sentiment, if you look at my posting history I'm the person doing the least amount if any anti india propaganda here. But the type of poverty and destitution you will see in India, Alhamdulilah you will not see in Pakistan.

Even people living in thar without any modern amenities are better than people living in shanty towns in major Indian cities.
Sir, what is your point then? what is your message to the poor?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sir, what is your point then? what is your message to the poor?
To be really honest, message should be hor choopo for voting for and then letting these bastards rule and steal from you and your country for nearly 40 years while you acted like gobi's. You let this cancer let this cancer spread for 30 years, now be ready to accept painful treatment for at least 5.

Point is things will get better, 3 years is nothing but a nanosecond in a country's growth graph. Took 70 years for the country to get this f@#ked now give it at least 10 to breakeven.

Someone gave a brilliant example can't remember who. Take two equal pieces of land, one is an empty plot and the other has an old dilapidated house on it. Now build the same house on both plots of land.

Which one do you think will cost less and be ready faster? Trying to fix an old broken down house or first demolishing it first, then cleaning up the land and then rebuilding a new house on it will obviously be more costly and take more time.

mughals

To be really honest, message should be hor choopo for voting for and then letting these bastards rule and steal from you and your country for nearly 40 years while you acted like gobi's. You let this cancer let this cancer spread for 30 years, now be ready to accept painful treatment for at least 5.

Point is things will get better, 3 years is nothing but a nanosecond in a country's growth graph. Took 70 years for the country to get this f@#ked now give it at least 10 to breakeven.

Someone gave a brilliant example can't remember who. Take two equal pieces of land, one is an empty plot and the other has an old dilapidated house on it. Now build the same house on both plots of land.

Which one do you think will cost less and be ready faster? Trying to fix an old broken down house or first demolishing it first, then cleaning up the land and then rebuilding a new house on it will obviously be more costly and take more time.
50% don't even vote. why do they have to suffer?

mughals

Because they don't vote. Vote is the one single instrument of change the common man has in his hand and if you choose not to use that, then you have no right to be complaining about anything.
vote is a responsibility. if people dont' vote mean they don't consider anybody worthy of their vote. it is all normal.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
vote is a responsibility. if people dont' vote mean they don't consider anybody worthy of their vote. it is all normal.
No its not. You still go and vote, you waste your vote by voting for none of the above and register your protest.

Society gives you one tool to bring change, then you refuse to use it, then like I said you lose all right to make noise about anything as well.

mughals

No its not. You still go and vote, you waste your vote by voting for none of the above and register your protest.

Society gives you one tool to bring change, then you refuse to use it, then like I said you lose all right to make noise about anything as well.
if democrats win, should biden put the hand on the neck of republican voters or make them die in poverty. You are making a lame point on blaming the voters. the leaders are responsible for the affairs of the whole country. if they can't handle it then they should sit at home. we need a young leader. not all 70s seniors now in politics.