بلدیاتی انتخابات:پی ٹی آئی کو شکست،کے پی الیکشن کے بعد پہلا عوامی سروے

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Imran khan carry stupid team and feeding him wrong. only two minster good Fawad CH and Shah mehmood. they are working realy good but other need to replace and he put CM in Punjab and KPK and also PM in AJK too. he did it becuase he want to control from center . no any PTI worker like CM both States. then why he did it. also zero d work in Punjab. no Police health and Education work. no body come at Tv and telling people . he had tottaly bad team

The Sane

فکر نا کریں ماہرِ معاشیات ڈاکٹر مُلا فضلو الیکشن میں سیلیکٹ ہو گیا ہے، اب وہ مہنگائی آناً فاناً ختم کر دے گا، اور اس کا مشیر ہو گا ہمارا نالائق معاشی ماہر، ڈیسپریٹ ڈبل زیرو

Awan S

تو جو جیتے ہیں وہ دم درود سے مہنگائی ختم کر دینگے؟
Yes it will be a big challenge for anyone in future however good governance and long term economical policy can ensure that inflation is in control next. Any one can improve the governance, it has nothing to do with past government and I am sure any party in future will be able to ensure better governance.

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Imran khan carry stupid team and feeding him wrong. only two minster good Fawad CH and Shah mehmood. they are working realy good but other need to replace and he put CM in Punjab and KPK and also PM in AJK too. he did it becuase he want to control from center . no any PTI worker like CM both States. then why he did it. also zero d work in Punjab. no Police health and Education work. no body come at Tv and telling people . he had tottaly bad team
Fawad ch is the who gave us theory that it’s cheaper to fly by helicopter ….. he is the one who came up with S&T stupid memes …. Totally incompetent as info minister and smq- yes smq is doing a good job partly also because he is khan’s ambassador - so it’s very easy to open doors abroad when u r sent by imran khan’s referral !!!!

He should make fundamental change at top provincially and then that CM will make changes where necessary. In Punjab Dr Yasmin is Iron Lady who did fundamentally well !!!! Make her CM. I would if not for her health. Under her groom a young CM who is doing well. Politically SMQ’s son Zain would have been good choice but raja yasir (HEC minister) isn’t bad either ….. no matter how much PML-Q or estab cries khan should do it ……. And no one would want it ……. Pervez elahi wants Moonis as CM, SMQ wants Zain as CM, JKT wants Ali Tareen as CM, and so the game continues …….. lololol ……… and if someone like Dr Yasmin comes then truly someone from youn and bright PTI lot can come in limelight for future CM ship - this is young and bright in PTI realize - the dumb fucks they are - easily manipulated by quick/fast money promised by likes of JKT, AleemKhan, SMQ and PervezElahi