This harmonic mess poodle of ISI will always write some absurd and rigid articles and then sew then with disintegrated pieces of the Past history . The bottom line is that the election on this country should be fair and without the interference of the army and its moles. What transpired in last few months is really a shame for any society and the conditions in which these elections were held . An absolute mockery of justice when the institutions were hijacked by some powerful sitting at tops and the ordered were followed from the judiciary to the administrative officials. The interim Government was big joke and their performance was zero . It was completely overrun by Army and the decisions were made in GHQ and were implemented by the interim government .
No one in his right mind will accept the results of this Jherlo Election and will accept the Government which came about as the results of the rigged elections . People won't care about NS or PMLN if the elections were run fairly and the level plain field was provided to the PMLN to contest . Their hands were tied behind and their members were threatened , black mailed and purchased . The NAB show was a one sided prejudice court which is now coming apart in IHC. wait and see what the result of the current trial will be and wait to see when the PMLN leadership come out from the prison .
I agree with the first bit of your piece about Haroon Rashid, however I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that the whole system in the world of this gigantic electronic and social media was hijacked by some super natural force of GHQ which somehow hypnotized everyone into voting for PTI. Are you seriously suggesting the MNS and his goons were tongue tied by the army ? I am not saying that the Pak Army is a holy cow and shouldn't be criticized. They certainly have a shameful past of colluding with the political players and overthrow legitimate governments but since Panama Case the humiliation and abuse the army had to suffer at the hands of PMLN is unheard of and given the situation the army took it on the chin and showed great restraint because they didn't want to succumb to the goading and provocation.
Now sir, if you do have any proof (which I know you don't) of this army interference by all means plead your case with some facts. Otherwise try not to embarrass yourself like Hameed Haroon.
Lets look at the activities of these so called spy agencies before the election . I visited Pakistan back in April 2018 and I met first hand with a junior officer from ISI who came to Karachi on secret mission . His mission was to set the agenda and meet some of the Politicians of the Baluchistan in Karachi. This is my own experience and I have seen and spoken to him about this illicit interference of the institution in Pakistani politics. Their answer is always that Pakistani is a security state and we have every right to look after the interest of "Pakistanis" ...
Now lets look back at the circus which our judiciary played out big time before the election on the name of accountability and fairness. the NS decision which was handed down by SC was a pathetic piece of trash in which the punishment doesn't meet the charge sheet. Neither NS was declared corrupt nor any proof of corruption was brought against him . Yet, the Chutiya Justice of Pakistan was hell bent portraying him as a savior of country with all his 40 thieves sitting on the SC .
The so called JIT was faster than the super human and was able to pull the records of 40 years old transaction and the documents from the hell. Their process of verifying these documents from the foreign countries were also amazingly fast and unheard of. The inclusion of ISI and intelligence services officers were never seen before and the speed in which they brought that circus to a conclusion was unbelievable.
The decision of the NAB under Judge Bashir was a big eye wash and the way they sped up the proceedings and also the way they produced judgement was a real mockery of justice. Even though NS requested them to hold their decision after the elections so he could take part in the election campaign was forcefully denied and the decision was handed down just few days before the election. What was such a hurry ? Was NS was running away ? No, but the idea was to deny him the opportunity to take part in the coming election one way or other. That is called pre poll rigging.
The inept interim Government was nothing but a big stamp of the ISI and Army poodles who couldn't even pass gases without the will of the Army and its institutions.
There were rampant cases of black mail and threats were giving to the PMLN candidates to quit the party and they were asked forcefully to join PTI. The current CM of Punjab was among those who left the PMLN and joined PTI . It was not a flip o a task that the PMLN electable joined PTI in drowse . If you think that Army wasn't behind it than you are not telling the truth .
There are many other examples one can give to prove that all wasn't hanky dory with the election. It is one's own idea of if he/she wants to believe it or not. I am strong supporter of democracy but I am totally against selecting the party. In Pakistan those who make king party are still well and alive . This time around , they imposed so called Judicial Martial law and it was touted many time by the shada tilly and likes.
I will accept the result of a fair and transparent election because those results are the true aspirations of the people of Pakistan which have been suppressed many times by the undemocratic forces. Be it IK or any other, if it wasn't chosen by the fair and transparent election , then they are all Jherlo PM and ruling Jherlo Government.
I thought I'd be impressed by the long essay you wrote but I'm afraid its the same old tosh I have been hearing from Maryam Nawaz's whatsapp journalists. It is noticeable though that you haven't challenged any of the established facts, merely criticizing the institutions to investigate and take actions against the culprits. However, I will deal with your allegations 1 by 1
1. You met an ISI junior officer in Karachi who was there to meet some politicians from Baluchistan yet failed to mention how this particular officer was conspiring to rig the elections. We all know what security problems we're facing in Baluchistan and there might be some security concerns/ life threats for some of Pro Pakistan politicians that needed to be communicated, and if this secret agent told you what his secret mission was than he's really not worth his soul. Clue being in the name "Secret".
2. MNS disqualification was 100% legitimate. He lied to the Election Commission about his "Salaried Employment" in UAE (imagine the Prime Minister of a country employed in an offshore company overseas on a salary and then lying about it, I bet that would go down a blast where you're living right now). I agree that this was not the plea but the Supreme Court can hardly turn a blind eye to such an embarrassing revelation during the probe, I mean its not supposed to be a banana republic is it ?
3. You are complaining (rather ridiculously) that the JIT investigated really fast and efficiently, and why were the country's 2 best intelligence agencies ISI and MI were used in the investigation. These are Pakistani institutions and they will be used as and when needed. Just get over it will you ?
4. NAB Court has had more than 100 hearings before reaching the decision. MNS and his crooked family lie after lie from Javed Chaudhry's program, address to the nation and then the floor of parliament. If you're asking me to believe MNS over CJOP and Judge Bashir, I am sure you'd understand why I'd chose to believe the courts and not MNS. Though I'm not sure why and how you're calling it speedy, if you ask from me it was an exceptionally simple case and could've been concluded in less than 5 hearings, though I agree with you that there are shortcomings in the decision by Judge Bashir but the defendants had no legs to stand on. You seem pretty clued on lets see if you can answer the following simple questions
a: Where did the money come from ?
b: How did it get out of the country ?
5. I'm not sure if you noticed but the Interim Govt was setup by PMLN & PPP together, another ridiculous allegation without logic. Many politicians "fasli bateras" move from one party to another before every election to win so nothing new there, but generally PMLN stayed intact without any big Dharas moving away from the party and joining PTI. Infact Nawaz Sharif admitted this in a CEC meeting with was widely reported on the media. None of the black mail cases were reported other than the "Mehkma Zaraat" incident which I think was not genuine at all infact the same guy gave a statement on the media next day to correct himself.
Unless you're a dedicated worker of PMLN and have benefited from their Raj directly or indirectly, I am not sure how you're sold on all this propaganda by the Punjabyist Establishment and their lifafa journalists. Elections were mostly free and fair and I have no doubt that PTI won genuinely as was predicted by all the pre election polls.
Rhyme of poty man eh .... You're right there's no argument, I think you've had it.Why would I start to argue and listen to the rhyme of the poty man again ? As far as the NAB case is concerned and after so many dates, the hurry up decision has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese has in it. And they are coming out in front of the people one by one every day in High court Hearings . I just saw the NAB run around knocking the SC doors to call their MYBAAPS. It was an example illustrated how inept and biased this NAB judge and the whole proceeding was . When they realized this house of cards start to tumble, they ran back to the SC mafia to get some refuge. Alas, even SC can't jump that gap in a day . So much for the justice in a circus.
It is quite obvious that the conditions I put down were not good enough for the impaired vision. There is no point shedding the light for a blind .Rhyme of poty man eh .... You're right there's no argument, I think you've had it.
We agree to disagree dude. Impaired vision or Stunted Brain Growth, rabbit out of the hat or sharif cat out of the bag. Time shall tell.It is quite obvious that the conditions I put down were not good enough for the impaired vision. There is no point shedding the light for a blind .
SC has a history of its own crimes. The only way to atone it not to indulge in the politics of the things again in Pakistan . I see the clown hasn't come down from the pole yet . He is still taking the rabbit out of the hat for the audience. The audience needs to grow up to throw the buffoon out. I can wait .
Even if I agree with you that the so called "Establishment" is behind all this, it doesn't exonerate the Ex PM. MNS must be able to clarify his overzealous endowments and possessions abroad. Well at least the ones that leaked out in Panama papers. I hope both of us can agree on that.Wait till midgets of the Judiciary jump the distance.