بتوں سے تجھ کو امیدیں، خدا سے نومیدی

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon is 100% right.

This is Imran,s wrost move, he should avoid Tahir-ul Qadri, already Imran is faceing huge criticisme for participating SHEEDA TALLI ,s JALSA.
Imran again and again gives example of movement of Bhutto when poor and normal persons became MNA, MPA, then why Imran has fear ? its mean tomorrow Imran can shake hand with MQM and Mushi also.

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i must say he is purely true lover and well wisher of imran khan..........he is true pakistani .haroooon rashid is roooooooooooooocks

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
although i m not agreed with harun sahab but always feel great respect 4 him.a true journalist.but ik is leader,i have full confidence on him.he knows what to do

M javed

Banned
Qadri aik haasid ki trha dosron ko istemaal krta hai aur phir unn pr thookta hai.

Woh intehaaee jhoota aur makkar shaks hai

Uss pr eitbaar krne wala boht pachtata hai aur aane wale waqat main apne aap ko bewaqoof smajhta hai

Siasat ke khail main koi kisi ka dost nahin hota

Pakistan main smajdaar siasat nahin hoti

Warna mulk aur qoam ke mfaadaat ko mushtarka fauqyyat milni chahye

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
Going with qadri is disturbing , don't want see qadri around IK, and looking comfortable with qadri, what can I do , that just my wish.

jee_nee_us

PTI has gone against their workers' and supporters' wishes to meet tahirul qadri , dropped axe on their popularity.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: A Master Piece By Haroon Rasheed .

Yeh Budha Bhutto fobia ka shikar hai aur dil se yeh army ki hukoomat ko pasand kerta hai. Zia ka chumcha hai.

yeh budha jab tak bhuttos par tanqeed na kare is ki roti hazam nahi hoti

aur jab tak boot polish na kare issay maza nahi aata

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1988 se 1999 tak ki jamhori hakumaton ko kis ne kaam nahi karne diya kia yeh aap batana pasand karain gay Zillat maab Haroon ur Rasheed ??

Benazeer ki govt kis ne girai ??

phir Nawaz ki govt kis ne girai ??

khuda ne aap ko boot polish karne ke azeem fan se nawaza hai haroon ur rasheed

v r imran k

As I am one of the workers , being part of active ISF.

phir aap ko apartunast ki tara nahi ideology ki tara imran ka sath dena chiay .jo leader ka decision ho ga wo ham ra decision ho ga .iam also worker of pti

wo hamara leader hy ................hum usskay leader gargiz nahi ho skaty

Pakistan1992

Re: Button say tujh ko umeedain, Khuda say na umeedi - Haroon Rasheed

Basically , he is also supported by establishment... but a good selection by establishment , very first time in the history of Pakistan.

Unfortunately America dont want him and dont want good days for Pakistani people.

So they r trying to turn the election against IK or NS.....if election will happen...

They will try to stop election at the very first place.

:lol::lol::lol:, he is not supported by establishment. [hilar][hilar]

Just_one

Banned
Re: Button say tujh ko umeedain, Khuda say na umeedi - Haroon Rasheed

I disagree. Nawaz is also a big puppy of America. He has his money in foreign countries. He cannot stand up to west.

Have you forgotten Raymond Devis affair?

Don't you know Nawaz's ties of Saudi kings, who are the biggest puppets of America?

This whole narrative of "stopping Nawaz" is COOKED BY NOON-LEAGUE to fool people and get sympathies.

I am afraid PMLN propaganda is working full time and you are another of its victim.

Wake up.

Get rid of the establishment tatoo "Qadri" first . then the horizon will be clear a bit....

Otherwise , u could not see the correct picture...

Establishment has launched him in the opposition of Nawaz and in the favour of Zardari. just to support the policies of America.

They dont want IK also..... but their main target is Nawaz.

Because Zardari is a great pupppy of America.

Just_one

Banned
You think Imran has fears. Your thinking doesn't mean you are right.

What can Qadri give to Imran? Nothing.

There is no fear, stop trying to impose your thinking on IK.

Alliance with MQM per se is also not wrong if MQM renounces the politics of violence. As for Musharraf, he is a non-entity.

Haroon is 100% right.

This is Imran,s wrost move, he should avoid Tahir-ul Qadri, already Imran is faceing huge criticisme for participating SHEEDA TALLI ,s JALSA.
Imran again and again gives example of movement of Bhutto when poor and normal persons became MNA, MPA, then why Imran has fear ? its mean tomorrow Imran can shake hand with MQM and Mushi also.

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
We want to give Ik a fair chance..he has got every right to plan his ways to success..and we are with him and we will work for his cause..after reading this..i m sure he will look into it..thanks haroon sahab.