بات اگر مراثیوں تک آگئی ہے تو پھر بہتر ہے کہ صلح ہی کرلو.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
still waiting for answers to my questions …. Mr. Brave Patwari !!! Himmur kur hasud na kur.

I don't have a time for your rubbish questions full with assumptions . Looking at the questions itself tells you how they were posed and carved. useless exercise .Only one sided assumptions.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
To patwari jahil brigade …. pesh-e-khidmat hai … Kashmirion ko azaadi dilane wilay hero:

and finally a memorable clip of our chor PM:

Umeed hain saare patwari huzraat nain in mirasiyon ko khoob enjoy kiya hoga. Kiya talent hai bhai !!! Poora khandaan hee puka mirasi hai.

GreenMaple

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

??????????

????????

بھنڈوار کا یہ غازی تو بنا، تلوار کا غازی بن نہ سکا۔
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

یا یوں کہیں کہ:
وطن کا یہ زییدی میر قاسم تو بنا ، تلوار کا بن قاسم بن نہ سکا

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jub kisi ke paas koi jawab na ho … to yehi keh sakte hain. Ba-kamal log … la-jawab service. Definition of Patwari In Action.

I don't have a time for your rubbish questions full with assumptions . Looking at the questions itself tells you how they were posed and carved. useless exercise .Only one sided assumptions.

Zaidi Qasim

You SOB, how many times you or your Nani420 Randi Brigade keep speaking Hindu Kanjri Language.
For bastards like you who will dance at the late hours of night inside Islamabad for months, nothing is dignified. You and your boot masters are sending this army of Bhands on control line to get screwed. Then , send them off and see how they fight and how their nuts will be spread across the borders. You slime coward weasel.

Zaidi Qasim

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

یا یوں کہیں کہ:
وطن کا یہ زییدی میر قاسم تو بنا ، تلوار کا بن قاسم بن نہ سکا
اگر مصرہ نہیں بن رہا ہے تو بات بغیر مصرعے کے کہہ دو ۔ باجوہ اینڈ کمپنی کتنے بھانڈوں کے نغمے سننے کے بعد جنگ کے لیے تیار ہونگے ۔

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
jo bhi ho..... it looks like jang iss dafa fauj ko hee larni paray gi ........

thanks to Musharaf's cleaning efforts, Jihadis are in no mood to fight this time

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Typical patwari response … sawal chana … jawab gandum. Asked very simple factual questions … in response you post Arif Bhatti's PTI 1 year performance opinion. I thought you probably had a bit of courage compared to most of your other paid touts brothers but clearly I was mistaken.

There is no point answering the trash build up on fabrication .

Zaidi Qasim

Typical patwari response … sawal chana … jawab gandum. Asked very simple factual questions … in response you post Arif Bhatti's PTI 1 year performance opinion. I thought you probably had a bit of courage compared to most of your other paid touts brothers but clearly I was mistaken.
You like me to answer pigment of your imagination ? What kind of questions are these ? for example i.e not having the proof in which projects that money was spent? Lol. who told you that NS carriers the paper with him and hide it under his trouser . It is absolutely rubbished to blame him for hiding the documents of loans and the info of its expenditure.Each relevant ministry keeps the documents for each project and it is available for anyone to see . like wise, the SBP also keeps an audit report for each project in different ministries and their expenditure are also well documented. So, far not a single document has been produced which shows the corruption under NS in any of the ministries. Just recently Turkey told Bongi Khan that there is absolutely no corruption in the joint PAK Turkey projects , Chinese are already upset that Bongi khan using their companies name as well for the corruption in CPEC projects ...

You idiotic list of questions are full with these childish , immature , infantile and fabricated stories with wrong assumptions.. And you like me to answer them ? Grow up please and stop listening to Bongi and company

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wrong Answer !!!! Out of my 16 questions, you chose the one that was convenient for you … but the Question #4 that you took a stab at but still didn't really answer was asking you "Who's responsible for the economy?" … just like you blame Imran for the current economy, based on the same standards, don't you think your masters were responsible for the mess under their rule? Also do you think your corrupt masters are going to be that stupid that they would keep the proof of their cut in those millions of dollars contracts in open? Didn't you know or you have selected memory too where BBC many years ago did a program on how the Shareefs laundered the money from Pakistan to the UK? Shareefs even at that time said that they would sue BBC but never did.

Anyways here are the questions again …. Let's see if you are any other paid patwari has any b@lls left to answer them:

1. Who was in power for last 30 plus years?
2. Weren't the cases made by you muk-muka parties against each other when in power?
3. Who were making claims about bringing the looted money from each other during speeches for e.g. Sharifs against Zardari/BB and then Zardari/BB/Bilawal against Sharifs?
4. Who is responsible for the economy and the loans taken during their tenure and not having the proof in which projects that money was spent?
5. As per answer to 1, if the power was rotating for the federal and provincial government between these 2 parties, then they were making cases on each other … isn't it logical that the majority of the corruption cases are going to be against the same parties who ruled the country?
6. Who appointed the judges, head of NAB, SECP, CBR and other institutions? Who selected the Chief of Army Staff?
7. Isn't it true that Shareefs and Bhuttos were brought into power by the powers-to-be in the armed forces?
8. Isn't it true that the real reason now for your masters to spew hate against our armed forces is that they have decided not to meddle in politics and not give the same support that their elders did in their day to keep these looters in power as they were probably getting a piece of the pie?
9. Isn't it a fact that none of these looter masters of yours have abused power by using police and other institutions for their own interests?
10. Isn't it a fact that your masters became the richest families of Pakistan only after coming into power?
11. What is the reason for your masters to have an iqama even when holding public office?
12. Why did your masters lie in parliament and then his daughter and sons about their properties and wealth?
13. Why weren't your masters able to provide a single legal document proving their money trail?
14. Did Panama Papers leaked by Imran or any other person in PTI?
15. And still waiting to hear why your masters still haven't sued BBC, The Times, Daily Mail and other foreign news outlets for their stories of corruption and abuse of power by your masters even when they told us that they would sue them?
16. Who was bribing the judge in Medina and why was the judge Arshad Malik taken to Raiwind to meet Nawaz?

You like me to answer pigment of your imagination ? What kind of questions are these ? for example i.e not having the proof in which projects that money was spent? Lol. who told you that NS carriers the paper with him and hide it under his trouser . It is absolutely rubbished to blame him for hiding the documents of loans and the info of its expenditure.Each relevant ministry keeps the documents for each project and it is available for anyone to see . like wise, the SBP also keeps an audit report for each project in different ministries and their expenditure are also well documented. So, far not a single document has been produced which shows the corruption under NS in any of the ministries. Just recently Turkey told Bongi Khan that there is absolutely no corruption in the joint PAK Turkey projects , Chinese are already upset that Bongi khan using their companies name as well for the corruption in CPEC projects ...

You idiotic list of questions are full with these childish , immature , infantile and fabricated stories with wrong assumptions.. And you like me to answer them ? Grow up please and stop listening to Bongi and company

GreenMaple

اگر مصرہ نہیں بن رہا ہے تو بات بغیر مصرعے کے کہہ دو ۔ باجوہ اینڈ کمپنی کتنے بھانڈوں کے نغمے سننے کے بعد جنگ کے لیے تیار ہونگے ۔
قافیہ ردیف ملا ہے یا نہیں لیکن آپ کے ادبی ماتم سے تو یہی ظاہر ہوتا ہے کہ شعر مانند کیکر کے کانٹے جناب کے پچھواڑے میں جا اٹکا ہے​

Zaidi Qasim

قافیہ ردیف ملا ہے یا نہیں لیکن آپ کے ادبی ماتم سے تو یہی ظاہر ہوتا ہے کہ شعر مانند کیکر کے کانٹے جناب کے پچھواڑے میں جا اٹکا ہے​

اگر انسان خودنمائ پسند نہ ہو تو فرشتہ بن جائے ۔ مشق جاری رکھیں ، امید پہ دنیا قائم ہے