اے این پی کی بیگم نسیم ولی خان انتقال کر گئیں

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
73AAAD85-8D18-4386-A907-9413BB4E9B94.jpeg

پشاور: معروف خاتون سیاست دان بیگم نسیم ولی خان انتقال کرگئیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق بیگم نسیم ولی خان 88 برس کی عمر میں انتقال کر گئیں، اہل خانہ کا کہنا تھا کہ وہ شوگر اور عارضہ قلب میں مبتلا تھیں، مرحومہ کی نماز جنازہ کا اعلان جلد کیا جائے گا۔

مرحومہ اے این پی کے سربراہ اسفندیار ولی کی سوتیلی والدہ اور خان عبدالولی خان مرحوم کی بیوہ تھیں، ان کی نماز جنازہ چارسدہ میں ادا کی جائے گی۔

بیگم نسیم ولی خان صوبہ خیبر پختون خوا سے منتخب ہونے والی پہلی خاتون سیاست دان تھیں، وہ ایک بار رکن قومی اسمبلی، تین بار رکن صوبائی اسمبلی رہ چکی ہیں، اور اور عوامی نیشنل پارٹی کی سابق صوبائی صدر تھیں۔

یاد رہے کہ بیگم نسیم ولی کے شوہر اور پاکستان کے نامور سیاست دان خان عبدالولی خان کا انتقال 26 جنوری 2006 کو پشاور میں ہوا تھا، وہ 11 جنوری 1917 کو ضلع چارسدہ کے علاقے اتمان زئی میں پیدا ہوئے تھے۔

بیگم نسیم ولی خان

بیگم نسیم ولی خان کی پیدائش اور پرورش ایک قدامت پسند سیاسی گھرانے میں ہوئی، میدانِ سیاست میں وہ 1975 میں اس وقت منظرِ عام پر آئیں جب اُن کے شوہر اور پشتون قوم پرست جماعت نیشنل عوامی پارٹی (این اے پی) کے صدر ولی خان کو گرفتار کر لیا گیا، اُس وقت کے وزیر اعظم ذوالفقار علی بھٹو نے اُن کی پارٹی پر پابندی عائد کر دی تھی۔

جنرل ضیاء الحق کے دورِ اقتدار میں بیگم نسیم ولی خان نے این اے پی کی باگ ڈور سنبھال لی اور حیدر آباد جیل سے اپنے شوہر اور اے این پی کے درجنوں ساتھیوں کی رہائی کے لیے ایک کامیاب مہم چلائی۔

اپنی سیاست کے ابتدائی دنوں ہی میں بیگم ولی نے اس وقت ایک نئی تاریخ رقم کی جب وہ 1977 کے عام انتخابات میں جنرل نشست پر خیبر پختون خوا سے منتخب ہونے والی پہلی خاتون بنیں، انھوں نے 1993 اور 1997 میں اے این پی کے پلیٹ فارم سے انتخابات میں حصہ لیا اور اپنے مرد حریفوں کو شکست دے کر صوبائی اسمبلی کی نشست اپنے نام کی۔

بعض سیاسی اختلافات کی وجہ سے بیگم نسیم ولی نے 2014 میں عوامی نیشنل پارٹی (ولی) کے نام سے اپنی سیاسی جماعت کا آغاز کیا، وہ اپنی پارٹی بنانے والی چارسدہ کی پہلی پختون ہیں، وہ ہمیشہ انتخابی عمل میں خواتین کی سیاسی شمولیت کی مضبوط حامی رہیں، اور اس بات پر یقین رکھتی تھیں کہ خواتین کو سیاست میں ضرور حصہ لینا چاہیے کیوں کہ وہ معاشرے کا بڑا حصہ ہیں۔

Source

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
پختونوں کو ساری عمر بیوقوف بنا کے انکے ووٹ پہ سیاست اور حکومت کی ۔۔ لیکن پھر بھی اللہ تعالیٰ سے دعا ہے اللہ انکی مغفرت فرمائے۔

desikachra

Voter (50+ posts)
Aisay log ab kam hi arehay hayn Pakistan mayn.... Allah Pak unki maghfirat karay ...
RIP Begum Sahiba..
بجا ارشاد فرمایا آپ نے۔ میں نے آج تک کسی اور کو انڈر ویئر چوری کرتے ہوئے لندن میں پکڑے جانے کی خبر نہیں سنی۔

Kavalier

بجا ارشاد فرمایا آپ نے۔ میں نے آج تک کسی اور کو انڈر ویئر چوری کرتے ہوئے لندن میں پکڑے جانے کی خبر نہیں سنی۔
aur jo suna jaye, jesa sunaye jaye uspay yaqeen bhi krlena chayey... afreen hay...

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah unki Gunahoon ko Maaf Farma.
She was disgraceful after she caught on CCTV footage for theft in UK.
That shows mentality of our politicians hope Mariam Faryal Aleema will change their practice to honestly.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
there is so much contradiction in the same sentence....
Just because Wali Khan happened to be a great son of a great father does not make Naseem Hoti sister of a thief Azam Hoti a great lady too. It has been reported how she was caught stealing lingerie, also the element of corruption in the party of Bacha khan was brought by Naseem.

Kavalier

Just because Wali Khan happened to be a great son of a great father does not make Naseem Hoti sister of a thief Azam Hoti a great lady too. It has been reported how she was caught stealing lingerie, also the element of corruption in the party of Bacha khan was brought by Naseem.
who reported it?? Do you know the history of NAP/ANP in Pakistan and how politics in Pakistan works???

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
who reported it?? Do you know the history of NAP/ANP in Pakistan and how politics in Pakistan works???
It was reported in UK so not our compromised papers. I also know her family v well. Her father was a pious man. Was known for being great at jirgas. Baba as in Azam and Naseem unfortunately were petty thieves. And this trait was passed down to her step son Asfandyar too. A person who inherited 40 jeribs of land but went on to become a billionaire is not hidden from the world.

Kavalier

It was reported in UK so not our compromised papers. I also know her family v well. Her father was a pious man. Was known for being great at jirgas. Baba as in Azam and Naseem unfortunately were petty thieves. And this trait was passed down to her step son Asfandyar too. A person who inherited 40 jeribs of land but went on to become a billionaire is not hidden from the world.

I cannot say anything about their newer generation like Asfandyar and Azam etc, but I can tell you very well that Wali Khan and Mrs Wali Khan were very upright and dedicated to their cause, as were there ancestors like Bacha Khan and Dr Khan saab.

And have you seen those UK papers yourself? Even if there was something, please do not tell me that in the times of cold war, there cannot be any false or maligning news against someone who believes in a slightly different ideology.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I cannot say anything about their newer generation like Asfandyar and Azam etc, but I can tell you very well that Wali Khan and Mrs Wali Khan were very upright and dedicated to their cause, as were there ancestors like Bacha Khan and Dr Khan saab.

And have you seen those UK papers yourself? Even if there was something, please do not tell me that in the times of cold war, there cannot be any false or maligning news against someone who believes in a slightly different ideology.
I know them in personal capacity Both Mr Wali Khan and Amir Mohd her father were not only honest but also very very upright. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Begum Naseem & her brother Azam. I was in the UK when that incident happen. It was a disgrace and even the drivers at the Pakistan high commission in UK were having a good laugh at us Pathans.

Kavalier

I know them in personal capacity Both Mr Wali Khan and Amir Mohd her father were not only honest but also very very upright. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Begum Naseem & her brother Azam. I was in the UK when that incident happen. It was a disgrace and even the drivers at the Pakistan high commission in UK were having a good laugh at us Pathans.
If you do not mind, can you please tell the exact year when that incident happened??