ایک میان میں دو تلواریں نہیں رہ سکتیں - جنرل باجوہ کو جانا ہو گا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہن نیازی دیاں ساری کتیاں فوج دے خلاف ہو گیاں
آہ پونکو کتیو رج کے پونکو نیازی دی قبر تیار اے
ایک میان میں دو تلواریں نہیں رہ سکتیں - جنرل باجوہ کو جانا ہو گا

یار ان لوگون کا کھوتا انتہا سے زیادہ نالائق نکلا ہے - اب یہ بھاڑے کے ٹٹو فلسفی اس کو سیاسی شہادت دلوانے کے لئے ڈھول تاشے بجانے لگے ہوے ہیں
لیکن پتر جی ابھی کہاں - ابھی بشمول باجوہ سارے ذرا رج کے تبدیلی چوپیں

https://twitter.com/x/status/1219119911076798464

Okara

Why don't you just ignore him!!
He is an idiot. Instead you should concentrate on what General Bajwa is doing and what was done by General Kiyani.
Both are involved in treason. Nawaz escape to London on fake Platelets counts cannot happen without the approval and blessing of General Bajwa. Concentrate on that, why it happened!!
If I agree that Nawaz escaped with the help of Gen Bajawa then it means PMIK statement that he himself allowed a convicted criminal to escape on humanitarian grounds will be treated as lie.
Also I don't believe PMIK can take dictation from a Gen.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)

ع

رب واقف ہے تیرے دل کی تڑپ سے
!وہ ضائع نہ کرے گا دعائیں ذرا انتظار کر

:لیکن شاہ جی

ہم نے تو عشق کا "ع" جانا تو "عیب دار" کہلائے
سوچتے ہیں جس نے "ق" کو جانا ہو گا اس پر تو "قیامت" آئی ہو گی
Aur jo AEN,QAAF ke bech rahe wo "shunt" reh gaye.

نادان

جب تک عدلیہ کرپٹ ہے ..کسی خیر کی توقع نہ رکھیں ..آخر میں فوج ہو یا سیاست دان ..سب اسی عدلیہ کی چھتری کے نیچے پناہ لیتے ہیں

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I agree that Nawaz escaped with the help of Gen Bajawa then it means PMIK statement that he himself allowed a convicted criminal to escape on humanitarian grounds will be treated as lie.
Also I don't believe PMIK can take dictation from a Gen.
You wouldn’t believe that Army was behind the great escape of NS unless you are shown audio/video proof of Bajwa giving directions to IK and Athar Minallah.

Regarding your objection that PM allowed NS go abroad on humanitarian ground, yes it was the PM who gave the final nod. But, would you also think who forced him to give that nod? Who managed fake medical reports for NS? Who managed decisions in NS favor from IHC and LHC? GHQ is written all over these decisions. PM was duped as well as forced. Finally, IK too bends when he feels he has to.

Syed Haider Imam

I am of the firm belief that General Kiyani should be tried for treason for the harm he has caused to Pakistan.

He was one of the serious contender to have caused the most damage to Pakistan.
If we take only one of the crime committed by him i.e. arranging NRO and implementing it, that crime alone outweigh most of his crimes.
NRO has destroyed Pakistan, it has allowed "Baris" for the corrupts of PMLN and PPP.
In which country a General allows corrupts forgiveness and let them back in power to loot the country!!

All the strives faced by Pakistan at the moment are due to that one single act of treason.
For example, take the financial conditions of Pakistan, almost broke and destitute.
The corrupt thugs, especially criminal Dar allowed the imports to climb to the level of $60 billion a year. While export were languishing in low $20 billion a year. What kind of moron Finance Minister allows such practice and think a poor country can sustain $38 billion dollar trade deficit!! Even after taking in to account of $ 18 billion through remittances, the hole was still $ 18 to $20 billion a year in balance of payments.

Dar to hide the true extent of the damage PMLN caused to Pakistan then went on to borrow Dollars at very higher rates through specifically formed companies , illegally providing Sovereign guarantees for the loans of these companies.

The trick PMLN played on uneducated Pakistani nation is that they didn't show those loans in the national debts figures. This practice kept Rupee artificially strong compared to the dollars, while digging a very deep hole for Pakistan.

Many Pakistanis do not understand at all what devils PTI and IK has to grappled with in the last two years. PTI has a very poor public relations. The PMLN lies and crookedness should be exposed. Here in London the PMLN supporters, run within minutes when discuss these matters with me.

Alas, Pakistani nation is kept uneducated purposefully so the majority do not understand what had happened to them.

PTI is getting blame for rising prices and lower Rupee value, when as a matter of fact, Dar and PMLN is responsible for it.

Instead of accepting their crimes, people like Khaqan are embolden to the degree that they stand in the NA and use bad language. Because they know, nothing would happen to them.

Bajwa after recent happening coming close to the crimes of General Kiyani.
Please make no mistake, Thug Nawaz could have not escape the jail term and move to the UK without Bajwa's blessings. This is also an NRO.

Imran is right, when he says this is an NRO and he wouldn't allow any further NROs.
Bajwa is an utter disaster for Pakistan, like Kiyani had been.

I would like to thank you from the core of my heart for writing such an intelligent comment. Yours's comment is the only relevant comment which added great value to my blog. I would rather say that your comment is better than my blog. Hat's off to you .
Game is on.................I will try to attempt some other aspects of this debate.

Syed Haider Imam

جب تک عدلیہ کرپٹ ہے ..کسی خیر کی توقع نہ رکھیں ..آخر میں فوج ہو یا سیاست دان ..سب اسی عدلیہ کی چھتری کے نیچے پناہ لیتے ہیں

عدلیہ بشمول نیب عدالتوں کے ، انہیں مینیج کیا جاتا ہے ، بھٹو صاحب کے تاریخی فیصلہ میں الزام عدلیہ کو دیا جاتا ہے یا جنرل ضیاء الحق کو ؟

Okara

You wouldn’t believe that Army was behind the great escape of NS unless you are shown audio/video proof of Bajwa giving directions to IK and Athar Minallah.

Regarding your objection that PM allowed NS go abroad on humanitarian ground, yes it was the PM who gave the final nod. But, would you also think who forced him to give that nod? Who managed fake medical reports for NS? Who managed decisions in NS favor from IHC and LHC? GHQ is written all over these decisions. PM was duped as well as forced. Finally, IK too bends when he feels he has to.
Are u saying it was Gen Bajwa who forced to Mian Nawaz Shareef to apply for Bail in LHC and IHC? Are u saying it was Gen Bajwa who force Mian Nawaz and Shahbaz to give affidavit in LHC?
For all this management what advantage Gen Bajwa get from it?

نادان

عدلیہ بشمول نیب عدالتوں کے ، انہیں مینیج کیا جاتا ہے ، بھٹو صاحب کے تاریخی فیصلہ میں الزام عدلیہ کو دیا جاتا ہے یا جنرل ضیاء الحق کو ؟
فوج بلا شبہ طاقتور ہے ..لیکن اس کو مزید طاقت عدلیہ فراہم کرتی ہے ..جب وہ مارشل لاء کو ویلیڈیٹ کرتی ہے ..ایک دفعہ جاں سے گزر ہی جائے .
کبھی عدلیہ ڈر کر ، کبھی پیسے پکڑ کر نا انصافی کرتی ہے .اگر ملک کو فوج سے " آزاد " کرانا ہے تو عدلیہ اور سیاست دانوں کو اپنا اپنا رول ادا کرنا ہوگا ..عوام اپنا رول ادا کر چکی ..کبھی ڈنڈے کھا کر تو کبھی کوڑے کھا کر ..کبھی جیل جا کر ..حتا کے سیکنڈ ٹئیر کے سیاست دان بھی جیل چلے جاتے ہیں ..اصل حصہ حکمران طبقے کے سیاست دانوں نے ڈالنا ہے ..لیکن بد قسمتی سے یہ عوام کو ڈنڈے کھانے پر لگا کر خود چوری چھپے ڈیلیں کرتے ہیں