ایک اور لیگی رہنما کے گھر سے منشیات برآمد

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea chars , afeem etc tu pehle pathan log smugle karte the ? yea punjab ke logon ka business kese ban gya ?
منافع اور اندھا منافع سب کا بزنس ہوتا ہے اس میں پنجابی پٹھان کی کوئی قید نہیں ہے

kayawish

Kayawish brother. run and take it back from them .
yea sara chars , afeem tu kpk se hi naata hai i am 99% sure specialy from FATA and since FATA is in KPK now this shit will stop now.This thing will destroy out future generation and i remember some of my afridi friends were doing chars and afeem business in Peshawar.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yea sara chars , afeem tu kpk se hi naata hai i am 99% sure specialy from FATA and since FATA is in KPK now this shit will stop now.This thing will destroy out future generation and i remember some of my afridi friends were doing chars and afeem business in Peshawar.
It was American who allowed the growth of marijuana in Afghanistan to make money to reduce the war expenses. Pakistani army also contributed to facilitate this smuggling to the west from there. I don't think this will stop only because the FATA now under KPK .

kayawish

It was American who allowed the growth of marijuana in Afghanistan to make money to reduce the war expenses. Pakistani army also contributed to facilitate this smuggling to the west from there. I don't think this will stop only because the FATA now under KPK .
no , it comes from afghanistan in to FATA and then smuggled all over Pakistan.May be in FATA locals also grow opium i dont know...but this thing must be stop and death penality should be imposed on anyone who grows it and smuggle it.I know some FC officers in kpk are also involved in it.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
these FA Pass are real capable in pulling weird stuffs out

their seniors once pulled a Cow ? out of Chaudhry Zahoor Illah's drawing room

hence no big deal ?