ایسے لگ رہا ہے کہ ہم پاکستان میں کھیل رہے ہیں،فخر زمان

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a very positive news. But here is my take on what is happening and why this is happening.

I am witnessing a similar shift on social media. More Bengalis are turning against India and more shit towards positive comments for Pakistan.

Why is this Happening? The Background

Well, two word: Hyper Nationalism.

Indians on social media under the influence of half mental media and polarized leadership are going nuts. The display of stinking hyper nationalist mindset is making most Indians a joke in front of others, and they don't even realize it.

Their leaders called Bengali termites while attending large rallies. The targeted operations against Muslims with Bengali background in Assam and neighboring states is also creating distance. Most Indians see Bengalis as poor immigrants who are migrating illegally to India.

The Truth? Well, Bangladesh per capita incomes is now higher than India. Bangladesh textile sector alone is creating more jobs that Indian industries. There is a shift visible shift, where Indians have started immigrating to Bangladesh to work in their fast growing textile sector. But Indians are in complete denial, and still carrying on with the poor Bengali narrative.

I think Indians are doing the same with Bengalis what Pakistani nationalists did with Afghans. Display of visible hate and insult that pushed them away.
Our MF idiots often say why some Afghans support India, and I was often like, r u serious? Have you heard the terms you use for them? And now complaining why are they moving towards India? Nutcases...

Same is with India. The visible and ever increasing display of hate and insults to Bengalis has pushed them closer to Pakistan and China.

If u want to see how Hyper nationalism destroys the mental capacity of a nation, just scroll through Indian social media for an hour. Would be enough!