اگر شہباز شریف کو این آر او نہ ملا تو ان کا اس کیس سے بچنا مشکل ہوجائے گا

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
at the end he'll be saved by his masters so he'll be more obedient to them
pakistan mein kabhi bhi powerful ko saza nahin hui and establishment always played big role save these kinds of moles

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Showbaz aur is ke beto par cases bohat hi strong Hain.. bohat clear cases..Showbaz needs NRO more than Nawaz.. .

Saboo

What's your stance on recent increase in medicine prices?
Well pharmaceutical companies are a big mafia all over the world and many of their life saving medicine are patented and they charge what ever price they wish and there is not much the governments can do.
Like Imran Khan said, we have to agree at the demanded prices of life saving medicine so that, at least they are available in the market, which otherwise they would not.
Ab is mein kia

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
from past 15 years there was no increased

so how did PPP and N managed to control this mafiaa?

PTI is incompetent abb is main kia?

Well pharmaceutical companies are a big mafia all over the world and many of their life saving medicine are patented and they charge what ever price they wish and there is not much the governments can do.
Like Imran Khan said, we have to agree at the demanded prices of life saving medicine so that, at least they are available in the market, which otherwise they would not.
Ab is mein kia

Saboo

from past 15 years there was no increased

so how did PPP and N managed to control this mafiaa?

PTI is incompetent abb is main kia?
Well Fawad! I find your opinions are always biased so I don't pay much attention to them or care about them.
I don't think its true that prices of medicine or any thing else were not increased in the last 15 years..
And I did not say that PPP or PMLN controlling the medicine mafia?….To the contrary I said the mafia is controlling the prices and the market.
Ab is mein kia

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is no excuse ager mafiaa control nai ho raha tu resign day aur ghar jaye

bateen caroron ke aur dukaan pakeron ke

Well Fawad! I find your opinions are always biased so I don't pay much attention to them or care about them.
I don't think its true that prices of medicine or any thing else were not increased in the last 15 years..
And I did not say that PPP or PMLN controlling the medicine mafia?….To the contrary I said the mafia is controlling the prices and the market.
Ab is mein kia

Saboo

This is no excuse ager mafiaa control nai ho raha tu resign day aur ghar jaye

bateen caroron ke aur dukaan pakeron ke
چیلوں اور کووں کی خواہش پر بھی کبھی کوئی جانور
مرا ہے؟...ہاہاہا تیری خواہش پر بھی نہ کوئی استفیٰ
دے گا اور نہ گھر جاےگا ؟ ..ویسے بھی عمران خان تو
پہلے سے ہی اپنے گھر بنی گالا رہ رہا ہے…
اب اس میں کیا ?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
just because people like you Pakistan kabhi theek nai ho ga you are blind followers of parties Youthia, patwaried and jiyalas

bhai ager tu nay Election main PTI ko vote kia that doesn't mean kay you have to defend all their blunders and poor performance

چیلوں اور کووں کی خواہش پر بھی کبھی کوئی جانور
مرا ہے؟...ہاہاہا تیری خواہش پر بھی نہ کوئی استفیٰ
دے گا اور نہ گھر جاےگا ؟ ..ویسے بھی عمران خان تو
پہلے سے ہی اپنے گھر بنی گالا رہ رہا ہے…
اب اس میں کیا ?

Saboo

just because people like you Pakistan kabhi theek nai ho ga you are blind followers of parties Youthia, patwaried and jiyalas

bhai ager tu nay Election main PTI ko vote kia that doesn't mean kay you have to defend all their blunders and poor performance
There are many reports, nationally and internationally, that Pakistan is on the right track….so no worries.
In the meantime, please go and fly a kite….and kill some one.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
how you know? you are sitting in Canada driving truck

There are many reports, nationally and internationally, that Pakistan is on the right track….so no worries.
In the meantime, please go and fly a kite….and kill some one.